PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] valentines Cupid (re-colour)

Lewis
29-01-2012, 07:26 PM
Since valentines is coming up, I decided to re-colour a silver Cupid to a pink one! :)
Here's the pictures:

http://i44.tinypic.com/ojphjr.jpg

http://i39.tinypic.com/5n0hg3.jpg

P.S what are the best formats to save in for pictures...?

Comments etc?

Kasabian
29-01-2012, 07:46 PM
PNG format is the best for alterations/signatures. JPG/JPEG for Photography.

Anyway, not keen on the shade of red, doesn't define the depth in the statue.

geo
29-01-2012, 07:47 PM
Hmm, I think it's another recolour of yours that just doesn't look good because of the furni used. Sorry! :(

Lewis
29-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Hmm, I think it's another recolour of yours that just doesn't look good because of the furni used. Sorry! :(

Meh. Out of all mine just now, I like this one, so yeah :P
I'm just not sure what furniture to use ... what good furniture is there to do?

Succubus
29-01-2012, 08:36 PM
Not to keen on the colour.
Sorry :(

Lewis
29-01-2012, 08:37 PM
Not to be.. er, dunno the word. But in myself, I really like this one. Definitely better than my previous ones

Ellz
29-01-2012, 08:54 PM
its a nice colour but not to keen on the furni itself with that colour. well done tho :)

dbgtz
29-01-2012, 09:04 PM
Not to be.. er, dunno the word. But in myself, I really like this one. Definitely better than my previous ones

You have to understand that you will be proud of your work most of the time, but others may not like it and will look at it in a different way to you and you have to take others views into considering as if you do and you modify it, you will probably look at it and be like "wow that is better". I don't have much to say on the alteration, but I wanted to point that out. That and please save it as PNG in future.

Samantha
29-01-2012, 10:04 PM
I think it might have been better if you left the base the silver colour. I know it's all one colour on the actual thing but don't think you have to stick to that :)!

Lewis
29-01-2012, 10:16 PM
You have to understand that you will be proud of your work most of the time, but others may not like it and will look at it in a different way to you and you have to take others views into considering as if you do and you modify it, you will probably look at it and be like "wow that is better". I don't have much to say on the alteration, but I wanted to point that out. That and please save it as PNG in future.

I agree in peoples points, and look at it and realize why they're saying it and take it in consideration, what I meant in the post is that i'm just new to this, and think it's good for myself, even if it can do a lot of changes to make it look much better I really like what I have done! So yes, I do look at these posts and agree with lots of them, and could improve it a lot.

Aaron
06-02-2012, 11:17 PM
Not very fond of the colour, but good attempt :)

Eric
08-02-2012, 09:10 AM
I like the colour. Nice try though :)

Catzsy
08-02-2012, 10:22 AM
Pink is better than silver for Valentines imo so well done! :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!