PDA

View Full Version : Is there a sensible time to be in?

Teabags
29-01-2012, 09:41 PM
Just like on a night out, so obvs be drunk when you get back.
I just think you should be back before the next day at some point but was back at 5 this morning and it's deemed unacceptable ;l

beth
29-01-2012, 09:48 PM
er i suppose it depends on the situation and yr parents/whoever's house you live in.

i kinda come back the next morning usually as i prefer to stop at my friends once i've been out rather than wander in at 2am and wake my little sister up.

Neversoft
29-01-2012, 09:52 PM
Sensible is subjective. If I'm going out into the night I don't usually come back for a day or two since it's such a hassle because I live on the outskirts of town and it's like a five mile walk, plus the buses are completely infrequent and I've boycotted them anyway because they're **** and expensive. I usually just stay at a friends, but I've roamed the streets all night and slept at a train station before. No one really moans at me if I come back late or not at all. Probably because I'm old.

dirrty
29-01-2012, 09:56 PM
before i was 17, i was to be back home before 12 (or stay at someones house). then after, it was before 3am (or stay at friends). but i usually came home later than 3am and my room is on a different floor to everyone else so i was never rly heard. it was mainly due to setting an example for my younger sister, as to not stroll in at whatever time completely pissed or whatever.

Rozi
29-01-2012, 10:02 PM
My mam doesn't really have any rule but generally if I'm drunk I like to stay at other people's houses as my area is dodge and I don't particularly like walking home on my own.

The latest I've come home is probs around 3 am but told her I got home around 12 (A)

j0rd
29-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Would probably say around 3 as thats when nightclubs start closing around here, but I've not gone home until well into the next day.

buttons
30-01-2012, 12:05 AM
should be up to whoever owns the house and their rules. i never come home after a night out, i always sleep at my friends and come home whenever i'm hungry aha. so mum doesn't have to worry bout me waking everyone up :D
i try not to come home drunk/still drunk though. i feel guilty whenever i'm drunk or hungover around my mum ugh.

5am? really? i'm usually just going to bed. our club closes at 3am, everyone hangs outside for half an hour or so saying bye/eating/watching the fights aha. go back to my friends, finish the leftover alcohol then sleep. i once came home from a party at 9 am after sleeping for 3 hours and finishing the drinking at 6am. i had to get a train at 12pm and i was in a state, needless to say my mum wasn't impressed...

wixard
30-01-2012, 12:40 AM
standard time is prob around 4/5/6 if we do something after the club
clubs close at 3 and i hang about maybe 10 mins
unless it's the nights i just randomly leave early then i can be home as early as 2 like last night was in by 2.20 i think

lately i've been staying at a friends though...

Blinger
30-01-2012, 02:00 AM
Dad doesn't care anymore what time I get home. He stopped caring as soon as I turned 18. For me it really depends what we do and where we are going. For instance, I've been up all night in the city (we went clubbing, gambling and then to some adult... "clubs" - which are absolutely hilarious!) and caught the first train back in the morning (which was maybe 7:30?) And there are other nights when we've stayed till the clubs closed (which here is 5am for some and 6-7am for the city ones).

If i'm going to a house party I usually just crash the night there, or if I'm up for it, walk home that night. In fact, last time I walked 10kms because I didn't want to be at the house, good idea at the time but ******* stupid!

Qzaki
30-01-2012, 04:55 AM
C'mon! Sensible is boring! But if you do want to be in safe and sound I'd say 12-01. However 3-5 is what I'd do.

Teabags
31-01-2012, 12:31 AM
It's not bad unless I'm ill, still hangin or room just generally smells of drinks. Don't see why people aren't angry if you are fine the next day - if they use the being out late as a reason to be angry. Totally worth the night out though. (: x

Catchy
31-01-2012, 02:13 AM
Lately I've been getting home really early I think I'm getting bored of going town because I go so often but I went through a phase where I used to go to a club which didn't close till 6am my mum doesn't mind but she isn't one of those parents who just don't care, it's just "you're old enough to make your own decisions blahblah". Typically though I don't really go home that often just because it's too far out in a taxi, usually stay at a mates.

hiyahon
01-02-2012, 09:17 PM
my mum and dad aren't really bothered as long as i'm not in a complete state, i usually try to get home before 3 though

ngl though at uni some people take the piss, coming back at 5 and then partying again till 8 in the kitchen?!?! r u serious. unacceptable.

Robbie
01-02-2012, 09:28 PM
i'm normally in between 3 and 5. parents generally aren't too bothered. i think the latest i've got in after a night out is about 8am.

Metric1
03-02-2012, 05:41 AM
I rarely go home after 3AM, usually if it's after 3 and I can't get a cab home I end up passing out at whatever house I'm at and wake up in the morning and go home. When I lived at home I would usually just go into town, find a place to crash or I would get a cheap hotel and leave my car there.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!