PDA

View Full Version : Tablet slow write speeds?

Jack!
01-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Hey, Got my Arcos Arnova 8 G2 today, Love it, only issue it copying files to it, either doesn't work or crashes.

http://qoou.net/images/BNSs.png

Any suggestions?

Using USB 2.0, Supplied USB lead etc, tried a different USB port.

EDIT: This just popped up;

http://qoou.net/images/ABD0I.png

Recursion
01-02-2012, 07:41 PM
Seen this many times, they haven't implemented the MTP protocol properly, I suggest you find another way of transferring the files... (I *think* anyway, someone else might have another idea).

Perhaps it comes with some software to manage files?

Jack!
01-02-2012, 07:43 PM
Seen this many times, they haven't implemented the MTP protocol properly, I suggest you find another way of transferring the files... (I *think* anyway, someone else might have another idea).

Perhaps it comes with some software to manage files?

Ohh, Trying to transfer 300mb + Files, so, Dropbox is a big no no.

No software or anything that I am aware of, just says Plug it in via USB then drag & drop.

Jack!
02-02-2012, 09:16 PM
Still stuck with this, managing to use a 1GB mircro SD I Found, not really helping with larger files though! :(

auffant1
02-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Are trying to transfer it right into your hardrive?

Jack!
02-02-2012, 10:57 PM
Are trying to transfer it right into your hardrive?

No, to my tablet, into the internal memory.

auffant1
02-02-2012, 11:28 PM
That's what I meant, just mixed up the words.
But I would first check to make sure the internal memory is recognized, because I had an Archos 70 and the internal storage was not recognized. If it is recognized maybe try to restart it and possibly factory reset if possible. The only other option would be to just use and SD card which could get annoying. But you could put the stuff on your SD and then from the device transfer it to your internal memory.

Jack!
03-02-2012, 09:33 AM
That's what I meant, just mixed up the words.
But I would first check to make sure the internal memory is recognized, because I had an Archos 70 and the internal storage was not recognized. If it is recognized maybe try to restart it and possibly factory reset if possible. The only other option would be to just use and SD card which could get annoying. But you could put the stuff on your SD and then from the device transfer it to your internal memory.

It picks it up fine, just wont copy anything. Tried restarting, tried resetting it, tried new firmware, gah :(

Tomm
03-02-2012, 10:34 AM
If you root your device you can install something like

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.funkyfresh.samba

Which will make your phone appear on your wireless network and allow you to transfer files to/from it from other computers on the network.

I use it and never have to connect my phone to a computer anymore to transfer files.

auffant1
03-02-2012, 12:27 PM
My only last idea would be talk to customer service :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!