PDA

View Full Version : Personal Playlists - Ends 13th February

beth
02-02-2012, 07:23 AM
http://Habbox.com/text/volter_style/Personal+Playlists

We've all got that one song (or band) we're totally embarrassed to like: even massive companies like Spotify have started to acknowledge this by enabling "private session" listening on their player. Basically, you can listen to as much embarrassing music as you want and no-one will ever, ever find out. But secrets are boring! So for this competition I'd love to know what would you play in your 'private session'? You need at least three songs in your playlist and their corresponding artists! The most embarrassing and creative will win, and just for reference in my 'private sessions' I personally enjoy a bit of One Direction and the Bieber himself, but no-one needs to know, right?!:$

Prize: 1 Month VIP + 10 rep

Jay@Jay77
08-02-2012, 04:12 PM
One direction - Only you (only song i like of their's -.-)
Rebecca Black - FRIDAY! (Ledgend) LMAO
and....

Never say never - Justin Beiber. (like da rapping from Jaydon)

geo
08-02-2012, 06:22 PM
uh.. probably justin bieber - baby or aqua - barbie girll

Jurv
08-02-2012, 06:34 PM
Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

i love these songs but i wouldn't play them out of a private session cos they go on my facebook profile :(

SackRace
08-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Barbie Girl - Aqua

Nero - Crush on you

Avril Lavigne - Girlfreind

these songs are sooo good i wud marry dem all but i'm embarrsed i would never play them around people :badgrin:

MKR&*42
09-02-2012, 12:02 AM
Nicki Minaj - Super Bass
Jennifer Hudson - Spotlight
Lady Gaga - Bad Romance

i love these songs but i wouldn't play them out of a private session cos they go on my facebook profile :(

Omg, every 1 of those songs is absolutely amazing <3

My personal playlist;

Rebecca Black - Person of Interest (her most recent song - it's absolutely amazing, just like Friday) - been addicted to this for months lmao.
Shania Twain - Man I feel like a woman - LOL, THIS WAS MY FAVOURITE SONG AS A CHILD PMSL ;[ - I still love it to this very day.
Mc Lars - Internet relationships (just omg.) - [@]@Elegance[/@] got me addicted to this, the song is just so random and weird, I wouldn't like to sing about it in public LMAO. Here's the youtube link for the audio;http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4saNx5jJW0

Mg, I have really bad taste in music - I also adore cher lloyd and 'Baby' isn't a terrible song LMAO.

Empired
09-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Diana Ross- I'm coming out (shh please)
Village People- In the Navy
Elton John- Circle of Life

Um. Yeah.

​I'm not a lesbian!!!

monkey-anne
10-02-2012, 07:32 PM
Duck Song- unknown artist ( a duck walked up to a lemonade stand and said to the man running the stand got any grapes..bombombom ect)

Narwhale - unknown artist ( narwhales narwhales swimming in the ocean coursing a cermotion because they are so awesome ect)

Eric
11-02-2012, 02:37 AM
Ikimono Gakari - Blue Bird

Matt Cardle - Faithless

David Cook - Right Here With You

twinart
11-02-2012, 08:53 AM
Rihanna - Do Ya Thang

The song is so impressive for me and I always sing it aloud alone. I don't want people to say that I'm crazy when they heard me singing.

Nick
12-02-2012, 12:39 AM
Camp Rock
Britney Spears

eww

RileyNumberOne
12-02-2012, 08:14 PM
THE ONE AND ONLY, LEGENDERY, AWESOME ONEDIRECTION!

Sublayer
13-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Ed Sheeran - A team, Lego House

Jazz
13-02-2012, 10:30 AM
Rik & Nik - Big fish little fish..
Rebecca Black - Friday
Cher Lloyd - Swagger Jagger

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!