PDA

View Full Version : Slow walkers,

iBlueBox
02-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Does anyone hate this when like your school. Theres a group of like year 9's walking in the corridor really slow. You just want to get to lesson.

MKR&*42
02-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Lmao, tell me about it, it just makes me want to push them over.

They're all so rude these days, yr 7s will just swear at you and think they're "hard" if you ask them to move politely >;/ - I just frown at them and either push them out the way or just make my way through.

If they're slow I'll just scream at them to ******* hurry up.

Mathew
02-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Ha, it's not just at school... but absolutely everywhere. I walk quite quickly and people are just under the feet half the time. I hate it when groups of kids stand right in the middle of the corridor. You could be walking behind someone and they're perfectly aware you're trying to get through, but they just stop out of pure stupidity and have a chat. Idiots.

Chris
02-02-2012, 04:47 PM
Eurgh its so annoying, especially when they can see that you want to get through.

GommeInc
02-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Grab by shoulders - move out of way - walk on pass.

It's how you're meant to do it, Year 9s are tiny :P It's also one way to become enemies with a group of teens.

dirrty
02-02-2012, 04:55 PM
would usually just push past them if i couldn't get past in college. if you take up the whole corridor and walk slow, **** am i gonna ask politely.

Gibs960
02-02-2012, 05:01 PM
Highest year at my school now (Year 8, I'm at a middle school) so if I want to get past I just push cos I play rugby and I'm sooooo hard bruv!

Ellz
02-02-2012, 05:05 PM
i hate slow walkers, you try and 'overtake' them and them move over so you can't its wtf move!!

geo
02-02-2012, 05:09 PM
Tbh, if people walk slowly and don't move when I say "excuse me" I will just move them out of my way. :P

scott
02-02-2012, 05:11 PM
i hate when I'm going into work and I have to work through the shopping centre cause everybody walks too slow and they can see you're hin a hurry and i also hate people who just stop right infront of you and you nearly walk into the back of them ;@!!!!

Jazz
02-02-2012, 05:30 PM
I used to just push/pull them out the way :)

buttons
02-02-2012, 07:44 PM
eh i don't have this problem anymore, a simple "excuse me please :)" seems to work well surprisingly. i'm a pretty fast walker so i feel like everyone is walking slow and i have to do a lot of "excuses me" lol

beth
02-02-2012, 07:47 PM
i am very unaware of my surroundings when i'm walking because i have my music in and am probably singing along, god knows what speed other people are walking.

Jordan
02-02-2012, 07:48 PM
They are annoying! I just push into them lol :)

Neversoft
02-02-2012, 08:00 PM
I usually just walk around slow walkers, but I hate it most when people stop in front of me. I want to kick them in the back of the legs. Every time I'm getting off the train, some idiot wants to stop dead and pull the handle up on their suitcase or sort some **** out. I usually run into them and make an awkward grunt or unleash a super long sigh and roll my eyes to let them know they've inconvenienced me. I mean, sort that **** out elsewhere. Pull up against a wall or something. Don't stop in the middle of a pathway.

Sharon
02-02-2012, 08:30 PM
omgsh yes it's like lol move... i'll just go around them/push them out the way and give them a proper bad look!!!! if they're cute though i don't mind :$

Samantha
02-02-2012, 08:45 PM
What annoys me more than the slow walkers is the fact that if I finish College at 4pm, I know I have to go across the road and go past 2 groups of people waiting for the bus and it's hard.

It's worse than the 3/4 buses all come at once and you think you are going to get past easily but they're still not moving. Annoys me so much!

Technologic
02-02-2012, 09:01 PM
slow drivers who try to overtake slow drivers on the motorway are the WORST. especially old people who dont indicate and when im gunning it at like 100 cus i wanna get home after work and suddenly somebody pulls into my lane without indicating OMG THE HATE

Narnat,
02-02-2012, 09:19 PM
i hate when I'm going into work and I have to work through the shopping centre cause everybody walks too slow and they can see you're hin a hurry and i also hate people who just stop right infront of you and you nearly walk into the back of them ;@!!!!

The shopping center is the worst! especially when it'searlyand there are old people barley moving and gabbin'.

Shar
02-02-2012, 09:31 PM
I try and over take and shove them aside if I have to hehe

Qzaki
02-02-2012, 09:34 PM
G A H.

I hate slow walkers!!! :@

Meloneeze.
03-02-2012, 12:18 AM
I HATE HATE HATE slow walkers. Especially tall ones ( big statement since I'm not even 5' and they like tower over me. I'm way young, don't judge me!) So I'm like, "ehhh okay I'll walk behind 'em for a little while then when there's an opening on the other side ( its a school hallway..) I'll bust out infront of them." So when I try this, I have to swirve around big people coming fast at me. Oh, I especially despise the hearing tolerant( or intolerant, never undertood that word) that you have to say 'excuse me' five times at the top of your lungs just for them to even notice someone was behind them.

Hallways are just like streets, man, and I don't have a drivers license :L

Hollie
03-02-2012, 12:29 AM
Really annoys me but I just walk round them most of the time unless they are blocking the way in which case I'll ask them to move or just push past. :P Annoys me even more when people just stop right infront of you. ;)

GirlNextDoor15
03-02-2012, 12:35 AM
slow walkers are extremely lazy.

Oleh
03-02-2012, 01:52 AM
I hate them, but then I speed up and overtake them & slow down and then they overtake me.

AWWWKKKWWWAAARRRDDD

Ekelektra
03-02-2012, 04:16 AM
Today was out first day back at school and it also must have been walk slow day, I almost slapped 5 groups of people walking slowly, deciding to turn around while halfway down the stairs, walking up the stairs on the side everyone was walking down and standing in the middle of the corridor.

Grimmauld
03-02-2012, 05:25 AM
yeah it is well annoying..especially when im rushing to make my train and people are taking their swell time.

Eric
03-02-2012, 06:09 AM
there are so many slow walkers at my school, they're so annoying. when they are blocking my way to my class i'll just speed up and overtake them.

Rainbow
04-02-2012, 11:28 AM
I hate when im going upstairs in school and people take the pss and walk so slow on purpose eurgh

Martin
04-02-2012, 11:38 PM
Absolutely hate slow walkers, I normally either attempt to overtake them or cross the road haha.

Eoin247
04-02-2012, 11:47 PM
Does anyone hate this when like your school. Theres a group of like year 9's walking in the corridor really slow. You just want to get to lesson.

YES! They should just get the **** out of the way if they want to take their time.

jasey
04-02-2012, 11:55 PM
People in places like the Champs-Élysées walk really slowly because most of them are tourists. I am there often with friends to shop or eat. It is frustrating and I guess we kind of turn in to the rude French people stereotype when we glare at them and slip past their blob of tourism frenzy. I am happy I don't live right there all of the time or the constant hordes of people taking photos would drive me near crazy!

Seikou
09-02-2012, 05:00 PM
i hate slow walkers, especially when they're rude and you ask them politely if you can get past but i also can't stand it if someone is in a hurry and they shout at you to move rudely when you're walking at a normal pace..

Jurv
09-02-2012, 06:39 PM
For some reason people always manage to walk into me or get in my way when I'm walking to lesson and it frustrates me. One minute I'll be walking with a few friends and the next thing I'll be behind them with a group of students inbetween. It'll then take me around 5 minutes to get past them because of the speed they're walking.

I'm hoping it's not going to be as bad in College. :(!

GirlNextDoor15
17-02-2012, 01:57 AM
Slow walking 'predicts dementia'

oh look serves em right
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17028712 (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-17028712)

CrazyLemurs
17-02-2012, 02:22 AM
I'm at that stage where I can literally just raise my hands and physically 'part the red sea' with the Year 7s...
But the VIth Formers are all like 6ft4 and stuff and are like "MOVE".
Well excuse me would do it, and to be honest, you shouldn't be complaining at me. I'm as in just a hurry as you are.

OHGOSH when like 8 people are just casually talking in a tight corridor and then the stocky people barge you straight through them. Someone did that, and another person fell onto a table that was in the corridor and cracked his skull open. Just because some people are happy to mill about not walking.

And in the airport can be really boring too, cos I fly a lot I'm like "Yup we do this, this and this, jobdone" but everyone else just drags along...

I'm currently on my iPhone if you are seeing this message! I cannot participate in spam wars xx

Succubus
17-02-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm a fast walker myself, but it really annoys me getting caught up between a group of slow walkers.

Cerys
17-02-2012, 12:21 PM
I basically run.. xD

When I'm in the WhiteRose (shopping place), I always end up pushing past someone becaused they walk so slow. I'm like 'I hate shopping, I want to walk quick so I can escape pls'

Or in Xscape lastnight on the way to cinema. A bunch of chavs or whatever just stoop at the top of the escalators sonobody could move off them

wixard
18-02-2012, 11:58 PM
did anybody mention people walking diagonally across a busy shopping street because that KILLS ME

Ajthedragon
19-02-2012, 11:09 AM
My mum used to walk to fast I literally had to run to keep up, and as a consequence I too walk ridiculously quick much to my friends disgruntlement. :P

They don't annoy me, but I hate it when they take up the whole pavement.

Showder
19-02-2012, 12:29 PM
i hate ppl that quietly swears at you cuz ur walking either too fast/slow/medium w/e and I could hear what they say.
I would love to punch my fist in their ugly face :S

Vause
19-02-2012, 12:33 PM
I walk slow when I'm just plodding into town, but when I'm in a public place where there's loads of people I walk fast because I hate having to dodge the slower people. Does my head in. Especially when they know you're behind them :l

Intensifiable
19-02-2012, 02:38 PM
Im a slow walker.. or moderate, never fast, why do people insist on rushing places, when they really do not need to. Take time to smell the flowers...

Empired
19-02-2012, 03:26 PM
I've certainly picked up speed since Year Seven because back then it took me forty minutes to walk to school and now it takes me twenty. Yeah, I went to different schools but I think my current school might actually be slightly further away :S

It depends on leg length I guess (I have very short legs), but my school is quite modern, and we have big corridors, so I don't really have that problem :(

wiktoria
19-02-2012, 03:30 PM
it REMOVED me off when you're trying to get past and you even ask them to move and the just ignore you. i just push them out of the way idc

Edited by Emma (Forum Moderator) ~ Please do not swear or avoid the filter.

Shar
19-02-2012, 11:39 PM
I hate slow walkers, I usually try and overtake and push them out of the way depending on who they are etc

MKR&*42
20-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Omg I remembered, on the staircase is the absolute worst for me. I absolutely HATE it when people walk down the stairs slowly (It's understandable if they're old but children and healthy adults >.<), it's just like D; - I usually jump at the last few steps anyway :3 - So I hate it when there's people still in front, walking 0.00001mph whilst stood inn the middle of the staircase when they could just easily move to 1 side.

-rage again-

Jssy
20-02-2012, 12:23 AM
Annoys me most on esculators cos I like walking down them lol

Gina
20-02-2012, 06:27 AM
i find it rly annoying omg
however i cant rly speak since i do it aswell to annoy people aha (A)

auffant1
20-02-2012, 01:20 PM
OMG there is this group of girls who stand right infront my locker EVERY DAY. So I have to be like, "Um 'cuse me." Its so annoying. Then they only move like 1 centimeter over so it doesn't really help.

Hushie
20-02-2012, 07:56 PM
I ALWAYS end up behind slow walkers and I constantly worry they're gonna think I'm rude if I overtake them :~(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!