PDA

View Full Version : Big Trouble In Little China

geo
03-02-2012, 03:54 PM
It's kick or be kicked.... Can you make it out of our Chinatown underground alive?There is an underground to our Chinatown... and it's seedy and dark, and no one would actually willingly enter unless they have some serious martial arts skills, like we're talking Bruce Lee here... or Kurt Russel at the very least.
Ah, but behold... there is a reason to go in there! No.. it's not a pretty lady, Kitano... it'spride and treasure!
Here's the catch, though... In order to get to the treasure room, you have to fightthe Little Dragon- and despite what you might think, judging by the name, he's not so cute, and his flames will burn... well, metaphorically speaking.
Getting to the Little Dragon won't be easy either, because Chinatown's underground is a treacherous place, where friends quickly become enemies...

ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK ›› (http://www.habbo.com/client?forwardId=2&roomId=54558955)
.. or look for an entry room in the CNY folder of the Rooms List inside the Hotel.

STUFF YOU MIGHT WANT TO KNOW:
Kick Fu Rooms
You have to make your way through a labyrinth of tricky Kick Fu rooms. These rooms have rights for everyone so you will be able to kick each other... It's a dog eat dog world (or as legend will have it - dragon eat dragon), so either you kick or you get kicked! Unless you can run REALLY fast for the next teleport....
Martial Arts Dojos
There are 4 of these. You can't get kicked while in there, which gives you some time to pick up a lecture or two in martial arts - black belt combos that might turn out to be useful (or not) later on...
The Arena
You'll need to reach the center of the room in order to enter the arena. Once in, you'll only have 30 seconds to fight the Little Dragon by firing a magic fight sequence that will defeat him and send you to the teleport door that leads to the ..
The Golden Treasure Room
Once you make it past the Arena, you'll be able to enter into the ranks of invincible black belt Martial Arts Heros. So if you make it this far, be sure to enter your name into the poll... as you are a true champion and will have earnedthe black dragon badge of Kick Fu Champions!

PRIZES:
Everyone who makes it throught he vicious undergrounds of our Chinatown, and past the Little Dragon's fighting arena, alive to tell the tale (aka enter the poll), will receive the mark of true honour, the black dragon badge of Kick Fu Champions,pluswe will pick 50 random (yet very lucky) Habbos that will also receive a Rare Black Dragon Lamp!
Your deadline for making it through this kick wars maze, isMonday February 6th, at 14:00 GMT / UK time(that's 9am in New York and Toronto, 6am in Los Angeles, 10pm in Singapore, and 1am in Sydney the next morning).
Go forth and kick with mercy!

- Kitano, Neja and Puffin, fierce dragon fighters... or something.
http://images.habbo.com/c_images/album1584/IT140.gif
Kick Fu Champion

I defeated the Little Dragon... I am practically Chuck Norris.

Gonna give this a go now. Also, as much as I like these dragon head badges they did say that we would have no more recolour badges/furni. ALSO, wtf how will we be able to notice the black head on our habbo thinggg.

--

Hmm, does this mean that Kick Wars might return?! :P

italianvalerio
03-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Hmm, worst quest ever? As no habbo want's to work together.

j0rd
03-02-2012, 05:43 PM
Possibly the worst thought out of quest Sulake has ever created?

Done it for about 3 hours last night and a good 2 hours today, the kickers are so annoying!

geo
03-02-2012, 06:08 PM
Everyone's wearing paper hats now, at first I didn't think it would be so bad but now it's pathetic.

Mathew
04-02-2012, 11:10 AM
okay just been in two rooms and it's stupid sooooo forget that one! :P

Andii
04-02-2012, 12:13 PM
What do we do once we get the thing??

geo
04-02-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm giving up, it's stupid! :P

Velma.
04-02-2012, 09:06 PM
Habbo is stupid.
They should of disallowed anyone
who had effects on. Cause everyone is cheating
and just kicking people for the heck of it :3
really annoying. I quit. 2nd day of trying, and I get
kicked all the time...

jasey
04-02-2012, 09:10 PM
This doesn't sound like it is much fun!

Jordan
04-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm going to attempt later on but it looks like I will give up due to reactions people are giving haha.

Rainbow
04-02-2012, 10:54 PM
Ill give this a go later ill probably give up as well, :D

Martin
04-02-2012, 11:21 PM
Wooo might give this a go later this evening! :)

Marky.
05-02-2012, 12:05 AM
i need some help too lol sick of getting kicked

any one know what room the 'right' tele is in, in the rooms with rites? a screeny of it or something cause all 3 are different?

im raging right now lol

Rainbow
05-02-2012, 09:25 PM
Wooooo just completed this, [@]@Marky[/@]. people with rights can move the teles so they'd just get mixed around again so they would be no point in a screeny :-)

Velma.
05-02-2012, 09:33 PM
I BEAT IT WITH THE HELP OF Furbiez (:

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/coldfeets/dragon.jpg

Rainbow
06-02-2012, 07:46 AM
I BEAT IT WITH THE HELP OF Furbiez (:

http://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g329/coldfeets/dragon.jpg

oo omg your ahoyx i was with you when we completed it with furbiez :-) i think furbiez is still helping people with this quest if anyone wants to ask him :-)

Michael
06-02-2012, 07:59 AM
When I completed it with some group I put together along the way, I put the correct teleport in the middle of the room with the furniture around it so it would be easier for the rest.

FiftyCal
06-02-2012, 08:14 AM
I love hiding behind teleporters and kicking everyone!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!