PDA

View Full Version : Deleted accounts when merged

Rae-Girl
05-02-2012, 06:15 AM
Hi, I had an account that I didn't merge because I was away from habbo for so long.. now my accounts that had 9000 ducks and other rares and furnis been deleted...
Did anyone get their furni back that got deleted? or is it impossible to get them back?

beth
05-02-2012, 06:16 AM
pretty much impossible because they gave you six months notice to merge and sent multiple emails etc, they pretty much covered their backs completely in terms of refunds and replacements.

geo
05-02-2012, 10:33 AM
yep, it's impossible. sorry about all your furni though. :( they warned people loads about it, aha

MKR&*42
05-02-2012, 10:35 AM
As Bethie said, there's no way to get it back - you also can't ask them for a refund because they state in 3 parts of their terms and conditions, that they have the right to delete your account + not refund coins and all that.

Sorry </3

Samantha
05-02-2012, 11:31 AM
Nah, no way to get it back, however, I feel it's pretty annoying that those who were American accounts before the merge, didn't get deleted even though they probably would have never merged the account themselves if it was on a different site.

Zak
05-02-2012, 12:03 PM
Habbo have the ability to delete any account that hasn't been active in 6 months. I think that's in there TOS or Terms and Conditions or something, I remember reading it anyway.

Habbo owns all the furni you purchase anyway, they can do what they want with it :P

Chris
05-02-2012, 12:18 PM
Your account and furni are long gone by now. :( Its a shame they deleted them all but I can see why they did it.

October
05-02-2012, 02:08 PM
someone used support to try to regain an account

karter
05-02-2012, 02:55 PM
someone used support to try to regain an account

are you talking about zoekimball, coz she gave a pretty good reason to regain her account

GoldenMerc
05-02-2012, 04:50 PM
I've tried they won't return them at all

MKR&*42
05-02-2012, 05:00 PM
Habbo have the ability to delete any account that hasn't been active in 6 months. I think that's in there TOS or Terms and Conditions or something, I remember reading it anyway.

Habbo owns all the furni you purchase anyway, they can do what they want with it :P

Here;

12.2 We may terminate these Terms and Conditions or suspend your account at any time with or without notice to you if: (a) you breach these Terms and Conditions or Habboway (https://help.habbo.com/entries/274612-the-habbo-way) (b) you have not accessed your account for 6 months; or (c) if the Website is going to be shut down or merged with other services. You are not entitled to a refund of fees in these circumstances.

Yes, it is in there terms and conditions - I couldn't find the bit on 'credits' though :S - I've found it in the past but can't atm.

jasey
05-02-2012, 05:43 PM
I am sorry that you have lost furniture or coins because of the merge! I hope you still come back to Habbo.

Zak
05-02-2012, 09:40 PM
Here;

Yes, it is in there terms and conditions - I couldn't find the bit on 'credits' though :S - I've found it in the past but can't atm.

It's nice that you took the time to find that +rep for that! :)

I just took the furniture thing as everything on that game belongs to Sulake, not you, regardless if you've purchased it or not. Ultimately it's theres so they can do what they want with it.. I think :P

Rae-Girl
06-02-2012, 11:48 PM
That sucks... took me ages to collect 9000 ducks!!! I merged the main account.. but forgot about the other accounts..

October
11-02-2012, 01:31 AM
are you talking about zoekimball, coz she gave a pretty good reason to regain her accountwhat'd she say

karter
11-02-2012, 07:05 AM
what'd she say

Well, she never got her account back but she got her name back that was 'U'. It was some issue with the australian customer service, she couldn't merge her australian account on to Habbo.com. That's why they got her name changed

twinart
11-02-2012, 09:56 AM
9000 ducks, I'm proud to hear that.

wiktoria
11-02-2012, 10:35 AM
aww sorry to hear about your furniture. as everyone else said though it's impossible to get it back.

Vause
11-02-2012, 02:22 PM
i lost my account too, (x.Glitz.x), i had so much furni on there but it's my own fault as i completely forgot about it. now i've come back, i've lost everything, but luckily i've got my us account (Glitzen) that was made on the same day as my UK account, thank god!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!