PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] Blood spilling carp

Zelda
05-02-2012, 04:28 PM
http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg59/scaled.php?server=59&filename=bloodfish.png&res=medium
Dunno what i make of it imo

beth
05-02-2012, 04:34 PM
i think the blood colour and the actual base and stuff is really good, the carp is far far too bright though imo (it's a good recolour though technically!!).

Kyle
05-02-2012, 04:42 PM
would prefer just a normal brown carp to a bright red one. Try to make the frozen bit look more like water (or in this case blood) rather than simply recolouring everything. challenge yourself, you can do it!

Zelda
05-02-2012, 04:54 PM
Gonna ponder on what on earth to do to make it look like water and get something back to this soon ;p

Chris
05-02-2012, 05:27 PM
i think the blood colour and the actual base and stuff is really good, the carp is far far too bright though imo (it's a good recolour though technically!!).

I agree! Just make the colour of the carp a bit darker and somehow make it look more like a liquid then it will be perfect. :D

Zelda
05-02-2012, 05:42 PM
I agree! Just make the colour of the carp a bit darker and somehow make it look more like a liquid then it will be perfect. :D

Yea i've made it darker already but don't see no point uploading it then having to upload a more liquid one after that so ;p

jasey
05-02-2012, 06:06 PM
I think the Carp is far too bright. Something more red-brown would look better. You've done a great job converting it to red, though. Brilliant! You are on the road to making great stuff.

Zelda
05-02-2012, 06:24 PM
I think the Carp is far too bright. Something more red-brown would look better. You've done a great job converting it to red, though. Brilliant! You are on the road to making great stuff.

Yea asI said before i'm just waiting till ive worked out a way to make the blood look more like liquid before I upload a darkened version ;p

geo
05-02-2012, 07:13 PM
The base colour is alright and so's the blood thing, although the actual colour is far too bright. :P OH, and there's not much outline going on? :P

Zelda
05-02-2012, 08:06 PM
[@]@Mcdonalds

Georgia if u read what i said i've already got a updated darker carp waiting to be put up [/@];p

Aaron
06-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah agreed with others, the carp itself is to bright. Other than that it's great!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!