PDA

View Full Version : Buying mass Donator

GoldenMerc
05-02-2012, 05:03 PM
This is something else that was meant to be sorted, why can't we buy more than 1 month of donator yet :(
ether that or let me use my user rank instead of being this ugly ***** green pls
Ross

beth
05-02-2012, 05:04 PM
yr own fault for being staff!!!!!!!!!!

xxMATTGxx
05-02-2012, 05:07 PM
I believe there might be a reason behind this, I've just asked what the reason is behind it and I'll get back to you all on that.

Chippiewill
05-02-2012, 05:08 PM
This is something else that was meant to be sorted, why can't we buy more than 1 month of donator yet :(
ether that or let me use my user rank instead of being this ugly ***** green pls
Ross

I raised this point a month ago and management just sat around.

GoldenMerc
05-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Alrightyyyyy

xxMATTGxx
05-02-2012, 11:32 PM
I've been told we can do bulk but only at full price. So three months = £3

GoldenMerc
06-02-2012, 02:42 AM
How strange :(
Used to be discounted for more :(

xxMATTGxx
06-02-2012, 08:57 AM
How strange :(
Used to be discounted for more :(

Blame the recession.

Recursion
07-02-2012, 09:31 AM
Blame the recession.

We've been out of recession for a while now! :P

xxMATTGxx
07-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Shame it doesn't feel like it ;)

We've been out of recession for a while now! :P

Sent from my 7 Mozart using Board Express

Grig
07-02-2012, 03:57 PM
Whilst I'm here, can someone change the paypal so it's not Dutch as is actually English. I was buying donator earlier via that method and whilst I use paypal regularly and know where to go and what to click, this may not be the case with everyone :P.

[@]@xxMATTGxx[/@]

P.S: Buying in bulk has always had the biggest discount, seeing as that's a business strategy most retailers and companies employ as more people would be willing to buy more VIP, hence you get more short-term profit. Strange why you wouldn't want to implement it!

xxMATTGxx
07-02-2012, 04:26 PM
Whilst I'm here, can someone change the paypal so it's not Dutch as is actually English. I was buying donator earlier via that method and whilst I use paypal regularly and know where to go and what to click, this may not be the case with everyone :P.

[@]@xxMATTGxx[/@]

P.S: Buying in bulk has always had the biggest discount, seeing as that's a business strategy most retailers and companies employ as more people would be willing to buy more VIP, hence you get more short-term profit. Strange why you wouldn't want to implement it!

Dutch is because of Sierk and I'm not sure if that can be changed. But if you actually log in, it will turn into the language your account is set to. In regards of the bulk discount thing, I see where you are coming from but I'm just letting you know what I was told.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!