PDA

View Full Version : Whats your favorite music?

Whale
05-02-2012, 05:48 PM
Whats your favorite Genre of music? Favorite artist? Even favorite song?

My favorite genre is dubstep. Favorite artist is Ry Legit, and my Favorite Song, is Sweety Man.

Also, check out my channel on YouTube! www.youtube.com/TycorOfficialChannel (http://www.youtube.com/user/TycorOfficialChannel)
I will be posting more Mixes soon, stay tuned!

beth
05-02-2012, 06:08 PM
i dunno really at the moment i'm listening most to enter shikari but they pretty much pride themselves on going against being genre-ised.

but then my favourite band johnny foreigner are kinda indie/pop-punky/alternative/shouty idk i'm not really into genres as someone will always trip you up and be a **** about it.

Plebings
05-02-2012, 06:49 PM
generally """""""""indie"""""""""" (i'm quite elitist :((a bit of a div))

Chris
05-02-2012, 11:51 PM
Don't have a favourite genre really. I've been listening to quite a lot of David Guetta and Nero recently and currently my favourite song is Nero - New life. :D

AddictedToHTID
07-02-2012, 08:03 PM
Genre: Dubstep

Jurv
07-02-2012, 09:40 PM
I wouldn't really know what to label myself and say what music I would listen to the most. There's a variety of different genres of music I listen to. I would say that I have to be in a certain mood to listen to a certain genre though.

For example, I love listening to female artists like Adele, Lana Del Rey and Birdy but I also love listening to bands like Bombay Bicycle Club, Mumford & Sons, The Vaccines, Foals, Bon Iver, The Maccabees, Tribes etc.

Oh yeah, there's also a few older musicians I listen to like, Johnny Cash, Bob Dylan and Frank Sinatra. :8

Ellz
07-02-2012, 10:15 PM
Pop is my favourite music tbh :)

Eric
08-02-2012, 07:53 AM
I like pop, pop rock and alternative rock music :) and jazzzzz

Elegance
08-02-2012, 09:05 AM
I listen to a lot of rock/pop rock/ screamo/ metal, but I love nicki minaj haha. I've also been listening to a few musical soundtracks recently. :P My favourite artists are we are the in crowd, nevershoutnever, panic at the disco and a day to remember. :)

Meowingtons
08-02-2012, 09:38 AM
Most ofthe time House/Electro andnow and again a bit ofDubstep..

buttons
08-02-2012, 11:11 AM
i like asian pop and hip hop but i don't like american/english. i love ballads in pretty much any language too.

Neversoft
08-02-2012, 01:40 PM
I'm into a wide variety of stuff from pretty much everywhere, mostly Sweden, UK, USA, Japan, Canada, Finland and Germany according to my last.fm stats. Also according to the stats, I listen to Japanese music the most, but I think a lot of that is instrumental stuff, along with Curly Giraffe and Capsule who acutally sing in English. I think I prefer my music in English, but I'm not too picky. Generally I'm into pretty much a bit of everything genre-wise, but mostly electronic, indie, rock, alternative, ambient, classical... that kind of stuff. My favourite song is Green Grass of Tunnel by mum, which I don't expect anyone on this forum to have actually heard or probably like, followed by Last of the Wilds by Nightwish. I don't really have a favourite band at the moment, although my favourite pianist and composers are Ludovico Einaudi and Joe Hisaishi. I think Amy Millan, Imogen Heap, Susanne Sundfor and Enya have the most wonderful singing voices on this planet, but I think Tarja Turunen has the most impressive. I think Ben Cooper of Radical Face is the best lyricist there is, and generally I seem to listen to a lot more female vocalists than I do male, but I don't really have any preference.

geo
08-02-2012, 03:52 PM
Uh, I don't think all my music would fit into one certain genre. I kinda like any music (unless it's screamo... I hate screamo so much!)

I like a variety of artists, like; Pixie Lott, Adele, Christina Perri, Ellie Goulding, Katy Perry, Lady GaGa and Michael Bublé.. I guess these lot aren't much of a change as they're all in the charts. Although, I love bands like Mumford & Sons, You Me At Six, Bombay Bicycle Club, Two Door Cinema Club and One Direction.

I absolutely love Wicked and I've been listening to a lot of musical sound tracks (mainly Wicked though). So yeah, I'll listen to anything other than Screamo.. and Nicki Minaj. (h)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!