PDA

View Full Version : iPod Touch (4th Generation)

Meloneeze.
06-02-2012, 12:49 AM
Got an iPod Saturday :D Only problem is I'VE BEEN PLAYING TOMB RUN SO MUCH MY EYES HURT :( Do you have an iPod ( or other iThing) and what is your most addictive app? :)

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here!

jasey
06-02-2012, 01:18 AM
I spend most of my computer time on my iPad 2. I use the Larousse Encyclopedia App a lot because I don't understand some English words.

Ajthedragon
06-02-2012, 09:05 AM
I spend most time on Bejeweled.

Nick
06-02-2012, 09:15 AM
I use it every day and listen to music. If i get bored ill play some apps.. i usualy just spend more time on the computer.

buttons
06-02-2012, 09:26 AM
do you mean temple run? i love it!! my fave app is mangarock though it doesn't use a lot of battery & i can read manga any time i want woo

iBlueBox
06-02-2012, 02:48 PM
Got an iPod Saturday :D Only problem is I'VE BEEN PLAYING TOMB RUN SO MUCH MY EYES HURT :( Do you have an iPod ( or other iThing) and what is your most addictive app? :)

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Moderator): From "Discuss Anything", as it is better suited here!

iOS devices I have,

First Gen iPod Touch.
iPhone 4.
iPad 2.

my favourite app is fancy.

Mr-Trainor
06-02-2012, 03:38 PM
I don't play games that often on my iPad 2, but I loved supermarket mania until I completed it last year. I like monopoly and parking mania which are also quite good :D. On my iPhone 4S I quite like temple run (as you mentioned) and also depict, and hanging with friends :P.

MotorStefan95
06-02-2012, 03:47 PM
I use my Second Gen iPod Touch everyday, mainly for music. I have found it very useful for finding out quick things (like answers for homework questions :D)

Chris
06-02-2012, 07:01 PM
I play a lot of temple run and fruit ninja, both quite addicting games. :P

Ellz
06-02-2012, 07:07 PM
ave an iPod Touch 2nd Gen and Temple run is addictive atm:)

Oleh
06-02-2012, 07:18 PM
Music on the bus is the only reason I have one. I play the odd game but get horridly boring after a while.

Mark
06-02-2012, 07:42 PM
I don't really see the point in Temple Run since the cheat was found where you slide your finger 3 times quickly on tutorial when turning a corner and it keeps on going straight up. However my most addictive app is Gangster Rio - it's like GTA but better since it's only GTA 3 or 4 that's available on iOS.

Mr-Trainor
06-02-2012, 07:52 PM
I don't really see the point in Temple Run since the cheat was found where you slide your finger 3 times quickly on tutorial when turning a corner and it keeps on going straight up. However my most addictive app is Gangster Rio - it's like GTA but better since it's only GTA 3 or 4 that's available on iOS.
;o never noticed that before lol. Does it work off tutorial?

&it's GTA 3 that's available on iOS :).

Mark
06-02-2012, 11:07 PM
;o never noticed that before lol. Does it work off tutorial?

&it's GTA 3 that's available on iOS :).

I don't think so but you can still get a high score + coins on the tutorial I think

Conspiracy.
20-02-2012, 11:24 PM
I use my iPod Touch every day :) I love it so much. I have a lot of favourite apps but the ones that spring to mind are Glow Hockey, Fruit Ninja, Labyrinth 2 and Super Monkey Ball 2 :D

I was considering buying an iPad but the more I think about it it's just an enlarged iPod Touch. I also wouldn't like to take my iPad out of my house with me, I may as well be wearing a sign which says "mug me"

Stephen
20-02-2012, 11:40 PM
i only really play fifa 12. ios games annoy me because they all feel similarrrrr

dont like temple run but i used to play this game called nuts where you have to go up the tree avoiding all the branches and collecting coins and nuts that made you gain speed and stuff. funtimes

also I like to play lego harry potter that's a really fun game on ios and they should hurry the hell up and release years 5-7

Meloneeze.
21-02-2012, 03:03 AM
Yes actually themore I play temple run the more it gets a little less fun...plus my score is in the three millions...I'mma download fruit ninja next...any suggestions for good game apps? Oh, and I already have Talking Tom...takes a while to get funny. ..urm anyway...

lTraditional
22-02-2012, 10:27 PM
I have fruit ninja, doodle jump, niko (actually alright), air hockey, cod zombies, magic piano and other apps like tapatalk for forums and tumblr etc.

Eric
23-02-2012, 01:40 PM
Temple Run was my favourite app. I like Garageband, it's a great app for making music!

beth
23-02-2012, 01:47 PM
diner dash. best game series eva.

Catchy
23-02-2012, 08:51 PM
i have an ipod 4g and iphone 4s my most addictive game is jetpack joy ride it's so good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!