PDA

View Full Version : I think........

JackHb
23-09-2004, 06:47 PM
if you get banned on habbo or summing for like 2 hours , if you do not get banned or in trouble after 6 months then it should be wiped of ur record.
but if u do cause trouble again then it stays on!

tht is wot i think...do u think it would be good?

Pixel
23-09-2004, 07:12 PM
yea that is quite a good idea
do i sense someone wants a 2 hour ban wiped out :P

Spectate
23-09-2004, 07:32 PM
It is quite a good idea but I suppose if that person applied to become a hobba and the ban was recently before it then it would show that they could be capable of misbehaving. But as you say, 6 months is long enough to forget about it. :)

Arcanum
27-09-2004, 03:31 AM
Good idea, but if they apply to be a hobba, then misbehave, I don't think they should meet the criteria.

PumpkinPeta
27-09-2004, 03:55 AM
thats a good idea then u get a btter chance of being a hobba

Mr.Kylee
27-09-2004, 05:52 AM
Omg after my 20 bans it would be still a chance to become a hobba? wow :o love the idea -claps-

TheLostPara
27-09-2004, 06:52 AM
That Would Be Quality :D

THE NINJA
27-09-2004, 02:01 PM
That Would Be Quality :D

Why Do You Have To Type Like This?

The whole point of a record is for a final conclusion, on Habbo for example, becoming a Hobba. I don't think it's a very good idea..

-Soro-
27-09-2004, 03:20 PM
Why Do You Have To Type Like This?

The whole point of a record is for a final conclusion, on Habbo for example, becoming a Hobba. I don't think it's a very good idea..

I don't agree with your comment, I feel that sometimes a mistaken might have been made and if there was an opportunity to correct that mistake things could improve. I think it's a good idea, but maybe only under certain circumstances.

THE NINJA
27-09-2004, 04:29 PM
I don't agree with your comment, I feel that sometimes a mistaken might have been made and if there was an opportunity to correct that mistake things could improve. I think it's a good idea, but maybe only under certain circumstances.

If there was a mistake then yes, otherwise no.

lewisbillington
27-09-2004, 04:31 PM
yep thts a good idea if u want to become a hobba :D

MissAlice
27-09-2004, 04:49 PM
I can understand habbos having regrets for being stupid enough to get banned. But I think if you are banned anytime between the ages of 16-18 then you should not have the slate wiped clean. At 16 you are surely wise enough to know better.

Davie!
27-09-2004, 05:00 PM
if you get banned on habbo or summing for like 2 hours , if you do not get banned or in trouble after 6 months then it should be wiped of ur record.
but if u do cause trouble again then it stays on!

tht is wot i think...do u think it would be good?

I agree because if you were to say something like red drug or maybe just a word slightly out-of-line then habbo put it on your record and hold it against you but if your record was clean for a period of time with no more bans then you've proved your not going to do anythign against the habbo way.. If you know what I mean o_O

:Sound
27-09-2004, 05:05 PM
I can understand habbos having regrets for being stupid enough to get banned. But I think if you are banned anytime between the ages of 16-18 then you should not have the slate wiped clean. At 16 you are surely wise enough to know better.

Yeah I agree with that fully :D

THE NINJA
27-09-2004, 05:50 PM

I think more at the age of 13. But yeah, I agree with you.

JackHb
02-10-2004, 06:02 PM
well i admit,i got banned once for 2 hrs for using bad language,but i only did it to stick up for myself,but still i shouldnt of used it,but that was when i first joined and i think if we had tht idea then it would be so much better as i learnt my lesson

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!