PDA

View Full Version : [TV] Glee

Ellz
12-02-2012, 03:15 PM
Glee returns to the UK on the 1st March :D

geo
12-02-2012, 03:23 PM
Need to buy the box sets for 2 & 3, I've seen season 2 but missed 3 cos' I haven't got Sky lol. :P

Ellz
12-02-2012, 03:27 PM
Need to buy the box sets for 2 & 3, I've seen season 2 but missed 3 cos' I haven't got Sky lol. :P

aww that kinda sucks!

geo
12-02-2012, 03:49 PM
aww that kinda sucks!

I guess so. I was going to watch it online and all that, but I'd rather just wait for it on TV. :(

Becca
12-02-2012, 03:56 PM
Glee was good when it first game out but now I can't stand it. The drama isn't as good as it was :( I would still buy season one though it was brillianttt

jasey
12-02-2012, 06:04 PM
I watch Glee religiously online in time with when the episodes air in America. I love, love, love the show - it is my favourite English television program and it makes me smile. I don't know about anyone else, but my favourite character is Santana (Naya Rivera). I love the whole plotline she has been in since the middle of season two and I can't wait for the Saint-Valentin episode where she and Brittany get super romantic.

Shar
12-02-2012, 07:11 PM
[@]@mdna[/@] I love her! I also watch it online and there are some episodes I love more than others.

geo
12-02-2012, 07:13 PM
I watch Glee religiously online in time with when the episodes air in America. I love, love, love the show - it is my favourite English television program and it makes me smile. I don't know about anyone else, but my favourite character is Santana (Naya Rivera). I love the whole plotline she has been in since the middle of season two and I can't wait for the Saint-Valentin episode where she and Brittany get super romantic.

Yes yes yes, she's my favourite character. She's just got a fabulous personality! :)

jasey
12-02-2012, 07:20 PM
[@]@mdna[/@] I love her! I also watch it online and there are some episodes I love more than others.

Yes yes yes, she's my favourite character. She's just got a fabulous personality! :)

I'm thrilled other people love Santana and her really addictive personality.

Ellz
12-02-2012, 07:55 PM
[@]@mdna[/@] omg, i love her aswell and her voice is amazing! My other favorite character of the moment is the new warbler Sebastian :D

jasey
12-02-2012, 08:14 PM
[@]@mdna[/@] omg, i love her aswell and her voice is amazing! My other favorite character of the moment is the new warbler Sebastian :D

I loved their duet on 'Smooth Criminal'!

Ellz
12-02-2012, 10:47 PM

i heard about that, cant wait! I live in the UK so it hasn't aired yet

jasey
12-02-2012, 11:41 PM

You will be very impressed!

Chawk
13-02-2012, 10:27 AM

It was absolutely fantastic, the whole Michael episode, was beautiful! And So well done! Ben is one of my favourite Michael Jackson songs, and I'm so glad they sang it! I cannot wait to see what they come up with next!!!! xx

---------- Post added 13-02-2012 at 03:28 AM ----------

You can get it online?! (= I know there are some HD versions out there!! x

Ellz
13-02-2012, 11:45 AM
You can get it online?! (= I know there are some HD versions out there!! x

i know you can but i prefer to watch it on tv :')

Chawk
13-02-2012, 11:47 AM
i know you can but i prefer to watch it on tv :')
Naw okay fair enough, I know it's not the same, - I normally watch it with my mother, but we missed like 2 episodes so I use the internet to catch up most of the time?! (=

Ellz
13-02-2012, 01:39 PM
Naw okay fair enough, I know it's not the same, - I normally watch it with my mother, but we missed like 2 episodes so I use the internet to catch up most of the time?! (=

haha, fair enough :)

simplymagic
13-02-2012, 02:54 PM
I absoultely bum glee. I dont know what id do without it. I agree with others,Santanais my all time fav character even in season 1 when she didnt have any plotlines. She comes out with some right one liners, its hilarious. Shes hot, got an amazing voice, funny, and a ***** which i love. I once went on a glee forum and they were going mental about herstory line saying its stupid because kurt can go through it so they dont wanna watch it again but i think this is different because kurt embraces it where as santana hated herself for it at first. They also hated the acting from river in the scene where she told her family coz they thought it wasnt realistic but i did. got a lot of love for her <3.

I watch it online coz i dont have sky at uni and e4 was stupid to give it away to sky or w.e the process was. Ricky martin was amazing in latest episode. I loved La Isla Bonita performance, was a sex fest!! I hope sue becomes evil again because it looks that way. I love evil sue ;) I also love sam and mercades, they are cute. Human nature was mint. Blaine is amazing too but i want to see blaine with a storyline, hes just kurt's bit on the side whos hot n talented.

MizzBex
18-02-2012, 11:18 PM
I can't wait for the new series of Glee ;D Love it! xx

jasey
22-02-2012, 05:47 AM
Alright, so I just watched the winter finale of Glee online before it takes a seven week hiatus until April. This has got to be the episode filled with the biggest cliffhangers and twists since the show ever started. If you saw the spoiler pics that leaked on Tumblr before the episode aired, I can confirm that what you expected was going to happen did happen.

Here are the major events in a spoiler. Don't read this if you want to see the episode and find out yourself.

Dave and Kurt

Dave walks in to the football locker room and sees a homophobic slur written on his locker
Dave is upset and goes home only to see bullying on Facebook where people are homophobic even more
Dave dresses in his best suit and hangs himself from the rod in his closet
Dave's father finds him and screams and cries and tries to revive him which he does successfully
Kurt later visits Dave in the hospital and they have an inspirational talk which gives Dave hope

Rachel, Finn and Sebastian

Sebastian photoshops Finn naked on to a woman's body and threatens to spread it everywhere
Sebastian says the only way he won't spread it is if Rachel drops out of regionals
Rachel decides to ignore the threat which makes Finn upset because he is embarrassed of the photo
Rachel and Finn make up after hearing about Dave and decide to get married right after regionals

Regionals

Mr. Shuester gives a pep talk about how he once almost committed suicide
Everyone agrees that life is too short and that it's important to live each day like it's your last
The Warblers give a great performance with everyone including the New Directions giving a standing ovation
The New Directions slay everyone with their three song setlist including one song from the Troubletones
The New Directions end up winning regionals with the gold trophy and the Warblers come in second

Quinn, Sue and Rachel

Sue reveals to Quinn that she is pregnant but doesn't reveal who the father is
Quinn tells Sue that she is ready to head the Cheerios again and bring home a championship
Sue refuses to let Quinn on the Cheerios because she says the other girls have worked harder
After seeing Quinn perform at regionals, Sue calls Quinn and presents her with a Cheerios uniform
Quinn repays the kindness by relenting on not supporting Finn and Rachel's wedding and agrees to go
Quinn forgets her bridesmaid dress at home and rushes to go get it in time for the wedding
Quinn gets many texts from Rachel asking where she is and becomes distracted while driving to the wedding
A large truck comes from the left and smashes Quinn's car to bits before the show ends

Talk about a major cliffhanger! I am in shock - I even cried a bit. That was one huge episode.

Edited by Shar (Forum Moderator): thread merged with pre-existing thread on the topic of Glee.

Chawk
23-02-2012, 11:52 AM
Oh god there is no way I'm readying that spoiler!!

:odey:
23-02-2012, 12:38 PM
I've also seen this episode, and my god...

I think it's my favourite, I did see the pics on Tumblr before though, and I knew the ending was coming but it still shocked me...

Very nicely put together and filmed :)

Well done to the Glee team on that one, not to the 7 week break though :(

Shar
23-02-2012, 06:00 PM
It as an amazing jam packed episode and a huge shocker.

geo
23-02-2012, 06:10 PM
Is it online yet? (A) I really want to watch them, aha.

Shar
23-02-2012, 06:14 PM
it is Georgia. It airs in the US on Tuesday and its online every Wednesday

Empired
23-02-2012, 06:55 PM
I loved it when it first came out, but now I can't watch it anymore because I just want to punch them all in the face..
Might try and force myself to watch it though, in case things have changed XD

geo
23-02-2012, 07:03 PM
[@]@Shar[/@] I found a great website for them (can't remember what it's called though) but then it ended up making me do surveys to watch so I just didn't bother. :P

Shar
23-02-2012, 07:48 PM
[@]@Shar[/@] I found a great website for them (can't remember what it's called though) but then it ended up making me do surveys to watch so I just didn't bother. :P
ah I hate it when it does that!
the ones I go on are decent enough

cant wait until the return of glee

geo
23-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Just been catching up with some glee! I'll watch the rest tomorrow, god it is so dramatic. Love it.

Shar
23-02-2012, 11:13 PM
Its been getting better and better!

geo
24-02-2012, 08:08 PM
Just caught up with all the episodes, wow! I loved the valentines one, aha.
Oh my god, the 'on my way' one is buffering like mad and is driving me crazy. Only 2 of the videos are working. :(
Although, from what I've seen, 'On my way' is so sad and aww. :(

Shar
25-02-2012, 08:15 PM
Just caught up with all the episodes, wow! I loved the valentines one, aha.
Oh my god, the 'on my way' one is buffering like mad and is driving me crazy. Only 2 of the videos are working. :(
Although, from what I've seen, 'On my way' is so sad and aww. :(
That rarely happens to me :O
I was so shocked when I watched "On my way", not what I was expecting at all.

geo
25-02-2012, 08:25 PM
That rarely happens to me :O
I was so shocked when I watched "On my way", not what I was expecting at all.

Damn, I know right! One of my favourites. Although, I love episodes where they draw most of the attention to the Santana and Brittany relationship. I just love Santana's character, how ****** she is. I really liked the one where people found out and all the drama happened (the slap..). Just such a fab episode. :P

Red
25-02-2012, 09:07 PM
OMGGGG :( I just watched it. It was sooo good. what a cliffhanger!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!