PDA

View Full Version : How likely is someone to get caught with an autotyper?

Whale
12-02-2012, 10:21 PM
Hello there! I use this AutoTyper: *REMOVED*

How likely am I to get caught with it? I use to advertise house parties, and people pay me for it. I try to set the message rate at a reasonable number, according to the size of the message.

So, what I am asking is, with the information above, how likely am I to get caught using it?

Edited by Chris (Forum Moderator): Please do not post third-party software which violates runescape terms and conditions!

iMe,
12-02-2012, 10:24 PM
as long as you dont spam like crazy there shouldnt b any prblms

Rashelly
13-02-2012, 01:21 AM
Depends on how many people report you.

If no one reports you - you'll likely never get "caught".

:ADIO
22-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Well it also depends a lot on the way the auto typer itself was made. If it is a auto-typer that isn't rs specific then it prob will have a high ban rate. The system has a program that can detect if the same movements are made over and over by the player. In this case, the rate at which you type the same phrase will be repeated so the ban chance is higher if you're using a color-code macro program. If the program is rs-specific make sure it has ANTI-BAN in it, or else you will get banned and apparently added to the "Jagex vs John Doe" lawsuit case. In most cases though the software that is advanced enough to have anti-ban is also the macro programs that cost real money to use, so if you're gonna bot don't bother with an auto typer.

IceNineKills
22-02-2012, 08:55 PM
I used to always use an auto typer back in the old world 2 fally days and never got in trouble, that's all I used it for though.

:ADIO
22-02-2012, 09:50 PM
I used to always use an auto typer back in the old world 2 fally days and never got in trouble, that's all I used it for though.

Ever since bot nuke day Jagex had had a hardon for catching botters, they've upped a lot of macro security so what even worked 4 months ago will not work today.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!