PDA

View Full Version : HabboHotelFM - The radio every Habbo enjoys!

Jshy
12-02-2012, 11:21 PM
http://uploadir.com/u/w94i5q

Facts:
HabboHotelFM was founded in 2007 by Suzie.W and TJ and someone else.
I was a DJ there with DJ Stevo and DJ Gem and loved it.
HabboHotelFM Layouts were rubbish.
HabboHotelFM Group: www.habbo.com/groups/habbohotelfm (http://www.habbo.com/groups/habbohotelfm)
Domain: habbohotelfm.com

Facts about us:
We brought the HabboHotelFM.NET as the .com keeps being re-registed by ExtenHosts.
We will bring Fresh Layouts / Skins.
We are dedicated to the site.
We have a team who have experience.

Welcome to HabboHotelFM thread, Well we are again another fansite however we are introducing a fansite from the past 2007 - 2009 they did try and re-open again in 2010 but never did sadly.

We do not give up as a loyal member of the old team i would like to bring it back and much better. We have everything a fansite needs from a great management team and of course unique VBulletin skins, our version 1 hasn't been started yet due to me at work until Thursday and our two main managers (General Manager & Graphics Manager) are at school until Friday.

We will be designing the Version 1 along with the Version 1 Forum skin, we will be taking our time to complete these as we want to ensure these are at the high standard with no bugs what so ever. We have a few bugs in our temp forum skins, as we are thinking of ideas for V1 and of course improving our forum with Awards and Plugins.
You may be thinking "Oh Dam their website / forum are down!!" Well we apologies about this and we are looking into a way around it however you may know a little kid called *REMOVED* (*REMOVED* on Habbo) He was going to be a owner with me on this fansite however due to his attitude to staff members and members of our community i fired him. He doesn't like a member of our management team called Josh. So therefore he has been Dossing our server causing the overload and causing the site to go offline. However we sometimes turn our server off to stop him.

Do you have any Job applications open and how do i apply for them?
We currently have the following positions open:
- Radio DJ (UK & Intl)
- Events (UK & Intl)
- Graphics (UK & Intl)
- News Reporter (UK & Intl)
- Forum Moderator (UK & Intl)
You can apply for these by contacting the Manager or Myself.
Jsh - Graphics Manager | Ryan - Forum Manager | Mike - Owner

Are you looking for Management?
We have currently two positions open:
- Events Manager
- News Manager

How do i get a chance at Radio Manager?
Apply for a Radio DJ and become a Head DJ, show your dedication and you could be up for the Radio Manager position.

Do you have any donation available?
For the time being we have the following donators:
- Limited Edition Gold
- Limited Edition Snowy (Due to the Snow in England & Wales)
- Valentines day

You can donate by SMS or PayPal.

Lazy Link <--- Click here! (http://www.habbohotelfmforum.net)

Edited by Thom (Forum Moderator): Please do not accuse users of Hacking/Scamming

Twista500
13-02-2012, 02:58 AM
Looks like this fansite will be good!

jasey
13-02-2012, 03:29 AM
Ouah, you shouldn't be accusing someone by name of DDoS'ing your site. It would have sufficed to just say your site was down due to an immature DDoS. By being vindictive and placing a name with the statement you are not acting like the management of a fansite but rather like something much less. Anyways, I wish you all of the best with your site. I am sure it will be successful.

Richie
13-02-2012, 04:36 AM
There is someone registered called Kenneth haha what a name.

Looks okay, the forum banner in black makes the forum look really dull. The main page is still on maintenance which doesn't show us much and perhaps you could add a favicon because the default one looks ugly.

Jordan
13-02-2012, 08:05 AM
This site was one of my first fansites when I joined Habbo :) I remember both Suzie, and TJ as well as jonnyboy, dixieschick and peachypoo!!! I absolutely loved them until they closed =l. All I say it good luck and hopefully it will be as great as before!

twinart
13-02-2012, 08:21 AM
The link is broken :'c

Mark
14-02-2012, 08:07 PM
Link leads to a Cash Advantage site or whatever

iFlame
15-02-2012, 11:30 PM
Looks alright, but what fansites are getting far these days if im honest.

Lee
24-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Looks a nifty little fansite! Good luck but its kinda well known already which is great I suppose :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!