PDA

View Full Version : Help Harry Help Others

Circadia
13-02-2012, 03:10 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOKTqSUxhcc

Famous Harrys have united to launch a fundraising campaign for Help Harry Help Others, the campaign started by the inspirational Harry Moseley who died of a brain tumour in October 2011, aged just 11.

Stephen
13-02-2012, 03:45 PM
i find it sad that you wouldn't have made this thread if someone from one direction wasn't in the video

Edited by Chris (Forum Moderator): Please do not make pointless posts!

Circadia
13-02-2012, 04:05 PM
I would have actually. Yes I found out about it via tumblr because of one direction fans but it actually means a lot to me this subject since a friend of mines dad died of brain cancer a few years ago. Now don't make assumptions without knowing the true facts thanks

Sublayer
13-02-2012, 04:10 PM
I suppose as a Harry myself, I will support this ^-^

Nli.
20-02-2012, 10:24 PM
BRMB (a Birmingham based radio station) are supporting Help Harry Help Others as well as Birmingham Children's Hospital and Acorns Children's Hospice by doing a "walkathon", basically a sponsorship event where you walk around Birmingham (25 miles or a 10 mile walk) so if you live in or around Birmingham it would be great if you could get involved! www.brmb.co.uk/walkforharry

The Walkathon has been going for the past 2 years, last year the walk was raising funds for Birmingham Children's Hospital and the previous year was for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital - "Building a Home for the Brave", for those of you that don't know it's where many injured soldiers are sent for treatment after serving in Afghanistan and various other places.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!