PDA

View Full Version : CELEB VISIT FRIDAY !!!!

Andii
14-02-2012, 01:22 PM
Grecian9 posted on facebook saying

http://i39.tinypic.com/bg5oy8.png

people are guessing one direction and Cher llyod

iLogan
14-02-2012, 01:24 PM
-shivers with excitedness-

beth
14-02-2012, 01:32 PM
it'll be someone crap. don't get too excited

MKR&*42
14-02-2012, 01:34 PM
[@]@Grig[/@] , you happy now? ;] - What an ironic time for this to be announced (after your article).

Mmm, I don't bother with the celebrities - If it was someone like Madonna (never going to happen), I'd go crazy but it's probably someone I've never heard of xP.

If it's Cher Lloyd, she'll get a lot of hate from people - even though she is a pretty decent singer IMO.

Andii
14-02-2012, 01:36 PM
lol someone guessed Whitney loooool

Pigperson
14-02-2012, 01:42 PM
Lol I never really go to them because talking via a virtual game isn't exactly the same. I do like the visits though because I remember when Justin Bieber visited and everyone was like, "Who is this Justin Biber or however you pronounce it" :D

Will

Elegance
14-02-2012, 01:54 PM
hope it's not cher lloyd haha.

xxMATTGxx
14-02-2012, 01:56 PM
After reading [@]@Grig[/@]'s article yesterday and now they announce this. They obv read Habbox haha ;)

Cerys
14-02-2012, 02:06 PM
hope it's not cher lloyd haha.

If it's watic srs id be in there forever :3

Elegance
14-02-2012, 02:07 PM
If it's watic srs id be in there forever :3

hahaha i was thinking of that earlier, i hope it's someone that i like/know :D

Cerys
14-02-2012, 02:09 PM
hahaha i was thinking of that earlier, i hope it's someone that i like/know :D

Samee ;D
If its stupid justine bieber again, im gonna go in there and give him death threats. xoxox

Circadia
14-02-2012, 02:20 PM
[@]@-toxicflames[/@]
sigh at you right now, I don't even like Justin Bieber but seriously? Death threats, bit low down cha think?

Anyway i'm sorta excited but I never really go to them :')

Cerys
14-02-2012, 02:21 PM
[@]@-toxicflames[/@]
sigh at you right now, I don't even like Justin Bieber but seriously? Death threats, bit low down cha think?

Anyway i'm sorta excited but I never really go to them :')

Sorry abi, but its called sarcasam :l :l x

Ellz
14-02-2012, 02:50 PM
they havent had a celeb visit for aaaaaaages. better be someone good

Succubus
14-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Imo, there not that exciting, you get those people that wait for the time to spam click the room.
Then your that person that has to wait 231 people :/

There really not as fun as they seem tbh.

geo
14-02-2012, 03:25 PM
hope it's someone decent. :P

@midnight sort yourself out, stop being all blah over people yawn

Sharon
14-02-2012, 03:51 PM
if it was one direction i'd be so happy fgs

cher lloyd please

just saying, giving anyone death threats is pathetic whether you enjoy their music or not because they're the ones earning millions and have more fans than you can count so go be jel xo

Jurv
14-02-2012, 03:53 PM
I'm not interested to be honest with you. I've been to some of the visits before and they're boring, people spam too much.

[@]@-toxicflames[/@] it's still not a good thing to say on the forum or even online, it's difficult to know when someone's being sarcastic.

Chris
14-02-2012, 04:10 PM
Oh they haven't had one of these for a while. Either way, I doubt it'll be anyone special.

Jordan
14-02-2012, 04:52 PM
http://www.habbo.com/articles/2902-cher-lloyd-wants-u-back

Lol, I don't like her :(

Andii
14-02-2012, 04:53 PM
haha yes :) :) knew it was cher lol love her :)

MKR&*42
14-02-2012, 04:57 PM

Lol, I don't like her :(

:O it is Cher Lloyd?

She's gonna get loads of hate >;/// , I'll punch the haters though x. She's pretty good but I'm not obsessed over going to see her in Habbo lmfao.

Jurv
14-02-2012, 04:59 PM
Oh dear.

I remember watching an interview with her and she was near enough crying when she was talking about the abuse she get's online. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

Sharon
14-02-2012, 05:19 PM
[@]@FlyingJesus[/@] it's a date we're going to see Cher.

Who ever takes the time to get on Habbo and abuse her needs a slap. She's made it in the industry and whilst I don't even like her that much, she doesn't deserve it.

MKR&*42
14-02-2012, 05:27 PM
Oh dear.

I remember watching an interview with her and she was near enough crying when she was talking about the abuse she get's online. It's pretty pathetic if you ask me.

[@]@FlyingJesus[/@] it's a date we're going to see Cher.

Who ever takes the time to get on Habbo and abuse her needs a slap. She's made it in the industry and whilst I don't even like her that much, she doesn't deserve it.

+Repping you both for that ^.^

Oh, urmmm OT: I still won't be going to see her, but she's still pretty awesome. I'd rather not wait in a 3000 person queue -_-

Cerys
14-02-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm not interested to be honest with you. I've been to some of the visits before and they're boring, people spam too much.

[@]@-toxicflames[/@] it's still not a good thing to say on the forum or even online, it's difficult to know when someone's being sarcastic.

So sorry jurv.

Srs, it's kinda obvious that its sarcasm/a joke because why would anyone/I do that? LMFAO you'd have to be prettysimple not to figure out that it's a joke. (Abi's not simple though, she's just amazing)

Jurv
14-02-2012, 05:48 PM
So sorry jurv.

Srs, it's kinda obvious that its sarcasm/a joke because why would anyone/I do that? LMFAO you'd have to be prettysimple not to figure out that it's a joke. (Abi's not simple though, she's just amazing)

It's not obvious at all. I can pretty much see you doing or saying anything stupid on the forum considering that spam thread you made. :rolleyes:

O/T: I think it would be a nice idea if Habbo were to do some sort of competition which you could win a badge from. It would be great way of remembering the visits.

Cerys
14-02-2012, 05:52 PM
It's not obvious at all. I can pretty much see you doing or saying anything stupid on the forum considering that spam thread you made. :rolleyes:

O/T: I think it would be a nice idea if Habbo were to do some sort of competition which you could win a badge from. It would be great way of remembering the visits.

OMG SORRY but haven't you ever heard of having a bit of fun? xD + Seriously, you know nothing about me, so don't act like you do xoxox

OT: Maybe habbo could do something memorable each month? Like one month a celeb visit, the next a official habbo giveaway etc

xxMATTGxx
14-02-2012, 05:58 PM
So sorry jurv.

As you may of noticed from that time when you posted the thread in the spam forum aimed at me when you were taking part in some sort of dare, sarcasm doesn't work on the internet that well. So that is why the majority of people don't take your posts as sarcasm. Unfortunately, there is people in this world who would use this visit to bully, name call and insult Cher for no reason what so ever.

Ellz
14-02-2012, 05:58 PM
i kinda like the idea of winning a badge

Jordan
14-02-2012, 06:33 PM

They did that for when Britney Spears visited Habbo when it was her birthday in 2009 I think. I won a badge and her latest album, but they never sent me the album :@!!

Jurv
14-02-2012, 06:40 PM
They did that for when Britney Spears visited Habbo when it was her birthday in 2009 I think. I won a badge and her latest album, but they never sent me the album :@!!

LMAO. I think they should certainly do it again sometime, it'll get a lot more users into wanting to visit the celebrity if they're earning something along the way! :P

Aaron
14-02-2012, 07:56 PM
Ooh this'll be interesting. Wonder who they'll bring into the hotel. :P

Oh, it's Cher Lloyd - article been released.

Andii
14-02-2012, 09:31 PM
Oh dear.

ehh what. . lol

think of it this way cameron

Cher means the same to me as adele means to you ;)

Jurv
14-02-2012, 09:34 PM
ehh what. . lol

think of it this way cameron

Cher means the same to me as adele means to you ;)

What are you talking about? I was backing her up saying that the people who abuse her online are pathetic?!?!?!?!

Nick
14-02-2012, 10:31 PM
After reading [@]@Grig's[/@] article yesterday and now they announce this. They obv read Habbox haha ;)

obv cause habbox is de best...

i wonder who will be coming

Gibs960
14-02-2012, 10:41 PM
I remember I used to get really upset because the visits were always before I got home from school so I never got to meet the celebrity who half the time I'd never heard of but now I'm not really bothered, all they ever say is "thanks, I love you guys", there's never a real conversation between people.

FiftyCal
15-02-2012, 04:49 AM
Fingers crossed for Chris brown and Rihanna

orientalframe?
15-02-2012, 08:48 AM
they haven't done a celebrity visit in ages :O wonder how it will turn out.

-Billy
15-02-2012, 08:59 AM
lol someone guessed Whitney loooool

LOOOOOOOL! I want it to be Maroon 5 OR Olly Murs!

Sloths
15-02-2012, 09:27 AM
Cher lloyd meh, not worth getting up at 5:30am and waiting in a humongous line for

geo
15-02-2012, 10:06 AM
hmm, won't be going aha. don't find her brilliant :p

twinart
15-02-2012, 10:06 AM
Damn, it's 12.30am at my place.

Andii
16-02-2012, 04:20 PM
obv cause habbox is de best...

i wonder who will be coming

lmao no its not :) :)

jks obv. .

ahh can't wait for this :) :)

MizzBex
16-02-2012, 04:22 PM
I don't mind cher lloyd but I don't think I'll bother going to see her visit.

Vause
17-02-2012, 11:09 AM
the room is so full already and it's only 11.08am. 5 hours to go and people are saying they won't move! lol. i love/adore cher, i'm going to see her in April. What are the chances of getting noticed by her though?

Andii
17-02-2012, 03:07 PM
the room is so full already and it's only 11.08am. 5 hours to go and people are saying they won't move! lol. i love/adore cher, i'm going to see her in April. What are the chances of getting noticed by her though?

ino its so annoying :( :( im in the line and im number 300 lmao

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!