PDA

View Full Version : I've had a thought on V7 furni

Sabre_1
26-08-2005, 12:50 PM
after looking through the externals i have noticed that some of the v.7 furni like sci-fi door gate and somoke machine pillows and rollers do not have Rare_
before them

does this mean we could be seeing a release of v.7 furni b 4 v.8?
Just a quick one, according to al123's post there's no RARE_ before the sci-fi gate and whatnot, and it got me thinking.

Would Habbo put a whole new section into the catalogue for this kind of stuff? If they made a whole new section, say Space or Futuristic or whatever you want it to be, then in it there could be:

1. Laser Gatr
2. Sci-fi Door
3. Sci-fi walls
4. Smoke Machine

I put smoke machine in because it does look sort of like a rocket and would match the laser gate and other stuff. Surely there could be a few more items to do with it, so why not? Maybe Habbo will add some more sections to the catalogue, it'd be about bloody time. What was the last one? Rollers. Look how long they were a novelty for. :rolleyes:

**EDIT**: Just another thought (yeah I know my brain's going overtime), Would they possibly make a V7 section and just jam all this stuff into it, pillows, smoke machine, walls, the lot? :s

Biseinen
26-08-2005, 12:51 PM
Maybe .

Tommy
26-08-2005, 12:52 PM
This one will stay novelty for the same amount of time, just because there is no _rare doesnt mean its gonna be a norm.

Sabre_1
26-08-2005, 12:54 PM
This one will stay novelty for the same amount of time, just because there is no _rare doesnt mean its gonna be a norm.
Hmm. No I don't think they'd be norms, it'd be a more expensive section of the catalogue. There you go, ANOTHER THOUGHT. :D

They could make a section and add all these things in at 10 credits each or so, or more, just a more expensive catalogue section. They could call it the Rip-Off section, or the We-Are-Money-Grabbing-A**eholes section. :rolleyes:

DJ Reaper
26-08-2005, 12:56 PM
OMG!!! someone actully posted something interesting..

Tommy
26-08-2005, 12:56 PM
Alot like the way they did a rip off on the rollers?

DJ Reaper
26-08-2005, 12:58 PM
Im thinking EXACTLY they way they did the rip of on the rollers...

Sabre_1
26-08-2005, 01:02 PM
OMG!!! someone actully posted something interesting..
I know, it's about time something popped up New and Rumours has died so much it's degenerated into threads about who's been hacked and fake stuff about hacking, or something happening. It got so bad i stopped bothering to check it. :rolleyes:

DJ Reaper
26-08-2005, 01:07 PM
Same here its full of spam most of the time no help from SLIMEMONSTER who got his spamming acount banned (just thought i would add that at the end :d )

Sabre_1
26-08-2005, 06:46 PM
Same here its full of spam most of the time no help from SLIMEMONSTER who got his spamming acount banned (just thought i would add that at the end :d )
Meh, I don't get this Slimey guy, weirdo :rolleyes:

mat64
26-08-2005, 07:13 PM
This is a very well thought out point

Joeymac
26-08-2005, 08:50 PM
slimemonster is such a liar+ noob. he makes 2 threads about an account he cleared and never used. he just wants attention like OMGZZ hes a hobba. he wishes cause theres nothing else he can do. he would think it would make him popular. Like omgz he quit habbo great News. GREAT News for a FOX. im starting to ramble off like blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah and so on. like omgz they better hurry up and make them Scifi thingys. i want some new posters the ones there are now are gay. YES GAY. im so tired of spammers its like omgzz i got banned for advertising a scam site like OMgz Lets flood this section or some section Like omgz i got banned.

my 2 sense worth. omg I CANT SPELL CENTS. and please every1 reading... stop talking like your 2. I CANT STAND IT!!!

GommeInc
26-08-2005, 08:51 PM
To be honest, I think Sci-Fi furni would be all released as a rare, but you never know, it maybe like Seasonals, have a catagory to itself.

Adam$
26-08-2005, 09:48 PM

Rollers were not rares. However, they are more expensive than normals.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!