PDA

View Full Version : Daydreaming

buttons
17-02-2012, 10:33 PM
does anyone day dream a lot? or not at all? what do you day dream about?

my mind doesn't wander when i'm with people or doing work but whenever i have my earphones in or when laying in bed before sleeping i like to day dream. it's usually about things that i'd LIKE to happen but probably won't lol (nothing weird just about someone saving me like in the fairy tales, guess that says a lot about me). it's what i love most about going for walks, popping in my earphones and conjuring up scenarios in my head depending on the type of music that is on.

erm i'd like to think i'm 'normal', not sure whether day dreaming is bad or not but it keeps me happy. i can distinguish my reality from my day dreams :)wbu

e5
17-02-2012, 10:53 PM
I think day dreaming is healthy and good for the imagination. I often day dream about things I'd love to happen too, it puts a smile of my face for those minutes when I am thinking!

MKR&*42
17-02-2012, 10:56 PM
I daydream so much it's unreal. It's a real pain when I come out of it though and realise I've missed about everything that the teacher has said -_-.

Idk what I daydream about really - I suppose the future. Sometimes what life would be like if I had made a diff. decision in the past, but usually just about my future? I think it's normal - I love having the ability to create a fake world in my mind.

Chris
17-02-2012, 11:05 PM
I day dream loads. When I have a lot on my mind I just drift and my mind wanders. As someone above has said, it's a huge pain when in a lesson. :(

wixard
17-02-2012, 11:45 PM
it's a huge problem for me because if someone starts talking in a group for more than 2 minutes and it's not directed at me i'll daydream
usually about an alternate reality, being with people i couldnt't/am not with or it'll be going over some of my favourite memories

with music it's different, every song has a different kind of 'daydream' to it, and usually relates to the song and involves me heh

Eric
18-02-2012, 01:17 AM
Hmm.. Not really but sometimes yeah when i have nothing to do at school. I don't daydream a lot instead i fall asleep lol.

Shar
18-02-2012, 02:43 PM
I day dream quite a lot especially on the way to college on the train and when I'm bored. It doesn't usually affect my attention span though.

beth
18-02-2012, 03:06 PM
i wouldn't say daydream, feel like i'm always planning stuff though ahahah.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!