PDA

View Full Version : Sims2- Thai version, needing help :o

Soyers
26-08-2005, 01:30 PM
Ok So i have the file open that i need to change in order to play the sims2 (Thai version) in english, however i cannot save, nor can i change the file so it is no longer a 'read only' (access denied).
I need to change Thai=1 to Thai=0 and English UK=0 to English UK=1, but if i can save it wont effect in the game.
I know some people have worked this out and fixed it to be able to play their sims2 (Thai version) in english SO if anyone knows what i should do please do post!

Eamonn
30-08-2005, 01:26 AM
if your getting at what i think your getting at you mean your sims is in a different launguage then uninstall it but when you do you can keep all your files like your people that you have made and that then re-install it

winningfreak1
30-08-2005, 03:23 AM
myabe he downloaded it :/.

Carlos
30-08-2005, 07:59 AM
The only problem I had with the game is that the loading times were terrible.

Soyers
01-09-2005, 09:28 AM
Ive got it sorted :)
I had to COPY all files from disc 1 to desktop, open the folder, open 'autorun' open 'autorun.cfg' in notepad and change Thai=1 to Thai=0 and English UK=0 to English UK=1 [0 is disable 1 is enable] then save [and because i copied the files, and wasnt working right from the cd i could save] THEN close all windows, open the folder again and start 'install' and it installed in English :)

Joe.
01-09-2005, 10:04 AM
is the game anygood???

mite buy it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!