PDA

View Full Version : Dungeoneering group (f2p)

Zelda
18-02-2012, 06:32 PM
Right organising a dungeoneering group thing for anyone interested, be putting this up on rs forums too, in other words its gonna be on f2p to allow greater access. Therefore, this does alter.one of the requirements though, may consider putting it to mems if I find people selling codes though. Requirements are -
60+ dungeoneering, 70 to 90 combat, 70+ in main attacking style, 60+ in a secondary attacking style ( not neccesary if your.main is magic), 54+ runecrafting (36+ acceptable but would much prefer 54+) , 43+ prayer ( obviously just useful). I'm not gonna be too strict on 70 to 90 cb, but cause doing on non mems we needs av less than 90 so not gonna take.much higher, and nog lower will just find a bit tough.
Just a reminder that this is no fixed group, more of just a collection of us which will know that there is similar levelled people they can work with, bough when I get mems again I will certainly be looking for a team. Just to stress again I will use the rs forums to advertise parties, but unlikely this group as such, just getting people a prior opportunty to know of a run that they can do with people of art requirements. Just send me a pm on here or reply if interested at all :)

Zelda
20-02-2012, 07:12 PM
Cancelled got 3 months mems fanks to will ;p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!