PDA

View Full Version : Gold Bars for RSGP!!!!

:ADIO
22-02-2012, 06:20 PM
CURRENTLY [BUYING] GOLD BARS

CURRENT GB BUYING PRICE: 3.5 M per GB

CURRENT STOCK: 25M RSGP

*** Note as of today (Feb 22) I am currently trying to recover my old account from Sulake - if in 3 days there is no progress I will continue to buy on the account Nitekast ***

PURE'S RS GOLD SHOP

Hello and Thank You for Stopping By

Welcome to my RSGP One Stop Shop - I love playing runescape but it has become more or less boring and I want to kinda come back to habbo for a little bit, therefore I will be selling RSGP for habbo gold bars.

The current ammount of RSGP I have to sell is listed at the top of this fourm. If there is no RSGP available, please do not worry - more will be on the way shortly. Approximately 5 mill a day should be added to the reserve there, depending on how much I make on rs that day.

I understand that I have been out of habbo for many years, so I will be going first for trusted people only. If you do not have vouches or I feel that you are untrustworthy I will ask that you go first. Every transaction that I have will be video recorded for scam evidence.

Also please note that I have a full time job, and am busy the majority of the weekends so there is a limited time frame that I can do these transactions. Please do not expect a transaction to happen instantly - I will do everything in my power to ensure a fast transaction is made but I need to account for real life too!

Again, thanks for stopping in and have a great day!

As of right now I will be calling this Pure's Gold Shop because I am not 100% sure if I will be able to recover my old habbo account at this time.

Disaronno
22-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Only Gold bars? As i have sacks as well

22-02-2012, 06:43 PM
I would consider buying sacks too, price would be same RSGP/credit as gold bars - so 1.4 mill per sack or 70k per credit

Disaronno
22-02-2012, 07:02 PM
2 sacks and 1 gb for 6.3m?

22-02-2012, 07:06 PM
Yes that works for me, I am on my lunch break right now so I could make the transfer in 30 mins or so. If this time doesn't work for you i will have to wait to later tonight or tomorrow to make the transaction.

Disaronno
22-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Erm, i cant in 30 mins unfortunatly. Am going Cinema later tonight as well.... Err what time is good for you tonight?

22-02-2012, 07:14 PM
I could possibly do it in 6 hours from now, but I'm cooking dinner for my fiance tonight so time is not on my side haha. We will play it by ear, but consider the credits bought. My runescape name is Pure Guinea, anytime I am online just msg me.

Disaronno
22-02-2012, 11:35 PM
Ok and i have 2 bars now so dw about sack

Rafiki
22-02-2012, 11:37 PM
still buying ? i could sell you 1 ;p

23-02-2012, 12:10 AM
I am always buying :)

If you would, please either PM me your user name or post it here to the fourms, and add "Pure_Guinea" to your friends list on runescape as well as adding "Nitekast" on habbo. I will contact you ASAP to complete the transaction.

Rafiki
23-02-2012, 12:39 AM
nite kast not found on habbo =o

23-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Oh those S.O.B's, they changed my name when I came back.

I have since changed my guy's name to :Kuniption - This will be the perm account, username will not change from here on out

sorry for the confusion

Disaronno
26-02-2012, 06:38 PM
Adio is trusted. Just done a deal. Very trusty. Again thank you Adam.

26-02-2012, 06:43 PM
Thanks for the transaction K

+REP

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!