PDA

View Full Version : New Catalogue Quantity + Horse Achievements + Others can ride your horse...?

Lewis
23-02-2012, 04:44 PM
You can now choose the quantity of furniture you want to buy, from 1 to 100 on www.habbo.se (http://www.habbo.se)

Puhekupla I noticed also had a news report, click here (http://puhekupla.com/en/news/997) for more information...
Also Puhekupla has a news report on new horse badges found!

Also in www.habbo.se (http://www.habbo.se), owners of a horse can now give permission for other users to ride their horses! (infostand.button.toggle_riding_permission)

MKR&*42
23-02-2012, 04:48 PM
Oh, thank God that catalogue quantity option got introduced - I remembered I desired something like that for ages, instead of rage clicking (used to love buying ducks ;)), but I'm surprised that .se is getting this option before .com

"We're the pilot hotel" - as if. I understand the homepage because it's a test for future plans, but this seems like something .com should have received first.

Lewis
23-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Oh, thank God that catalogue quantity option got introduced - I remembered I desired something like that for ages, instead of rage clicking (used to love buying ducks ;)), but I'm surprised that .se is getting this option before .com

"We're the pilot hotel" - as if. I understand the homepage because it's a test for future plans, but this seems like something .com should have received first.

Yeah, along with the option to allow others to ride your horse! :(... I'll forever never ride a horse -sad

xxMATTGxx
23-02-2012, 04:50 PM

They have been using the .se hotel for a while on testing purposes. Such as the new homepage for Habbo which will be rolled out to the other hotels once they have finished with it.

MKR&*42
23-02-2012, 04:52 PM
They have been using the .se hotel for a while on testing purposes. Such as the new homepage for Habbo which will be rolled out to the other hotels once they have finished with it.

I knew they'd tested the homepage on it ;) - I wasn't aware about the horse riding options though.

I suppose it is better in the long run, so that we don't get more errors on the hotel & hopefully there won't be much delay between testing on .se and releasing on all hotel.

Michael
23-02-2012, 04:58 PM
.se is now the pilot hotel. Paul LaFontaine said on one of his tweets.

Lewis
23-02-2012, 04:58 PM
.se is now the pilot hotel. Paul LaFontaine said on one of his tweets.

I am very upset that I have to visit .se now! :(

Ellz
23-02-2012, 04:59 PM
looks good, nice find! :D

geo
23-02-2012, 05:11 PM
glad we're not the pilot, not like i ever really cared or noticed though. things will change when they need to, it's always nice if you get it after it's been tested though imo cos' at first it may be glitchy and rubbish. :P

anyway, glad they're making these changes. :)

Memorilla
23-02-2012, 05:29 PM
Lol @ .se being pilot hotel now. Shame, really. I bet people who ******* about how foreigners came to our hotel are gonna be visiting .se now.

Andii
23-02-2012, 05:54 PM
bout time the quantity is coming

jasey
23-02-2012, 07:01 PM
This is a very good update. I can't wait for it to hit Habbo France. The only thing I wish they would have added is maybe a one credit discount if you spend thirty credits and then a two credit discount if you spend fifty credits. Not necessarily that - I have no idea what the discounts should be but something like that would certainly be cool. Maybe it would be better not to have that for everyone but only people who have the top level time spent in the Hotel badge. A loyalty perk.

Mr-Trainor
23-02-2012, 07:04 PM
About time they've added some kind of quantity choice, could save a lot of time :P.

Ajthedragon
23-02-2012, 08:21 PM
I guess it's their term. :P

At least we won't get constant maintenance now!

Aaron
23-02-2012, 09:11 PM
I like this update, looking forward to it! :P

Martin
23-02-2012, 09:20 PM
Wooo this sounds like a great overdue update. Will really help having a quantity button.

Chris
23-02-2012, 09:26 PM
This should have come years ago, so its nice to finally see it. :P

Jazz
23-02-2012, 10:15 PM
good updates :-)

Rainbow
23-02-2012, 10:32 PM
Really good useful update! :)

e5
23-02-2012, 10:57 PM
I thought we were the pilot hotel? :( and I'm guessing they're achievements for riding your horse.

Pigperson
23-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I like the idea of horses being able to be used by others and the big quantity will come in handy a lot, I just hope they do some kind of discounting.

Will

Eric
24-02-2012, 06:49 AM
New cata quantity :P That'd be more convenient.

:O more horse badges!

wiktoria
24-02-2012, 06:52 AM
I do like the quantity update but i don't want other people riding AfricanPrincess :S

Lewis
24-02-2012, 12:56 PM
I do like the quantity update but i don't want other people riding AfricanPrincess :S

You have to give them permission first, by clicking a button! :P

iLogan
24-02-2012, 02:22 PM
Hope this makes an appearance to the .com hotel soon

JennaDoll
03-03-2012, 07:46 AM
Riding others people's horses? Now I won't have to buy my own. :D

Meloneeze.
03-03-2012, 01:15 PM
This seems....nice...but not quite well thought out, I mean, we already have 50+ badges for random stuff, I don't think we need many more...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!