PDA

View Full Version : What's the best thing you've ever won?

Martin
25-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Whats the best prize you've ever won?

I don't really win much, but I think the best would be £50 on a scratchcard a few weeks ago haha.

Chris
25-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Habbox comps!!

Joke. Erm idk really, I've not really won a lot tbh. It was probably my tae kwon do medals and trophies from when I was younger.

Red
25-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I won £1000 for my alevel results :-)

Shar
25-02-2012, 09:56 PM
In year 3 I won tickets to watch aladdin in the theatre felt so cool

Jordan
25-02-2012, 11:01 PM
I don't think I have won anything that is amazing really:( But someone at school last year won an ipod touch. The school put a message under the dinner plate :@

dbgtz
25-02-2012, 11:19 PM
I don't think I have won anything that is amazing really:( But someone at school last year won an ipod touch. The school put a message under the dinner plate :@

My school done something like that, and the most chaviest, undeserving guy won.

Urrm I haven't won much really, just a couple of raffles, a couple of Habbo stuff (lol) and I got an award at school once for my grades (sort of). I don't really enter many competitions.

scott
25-02-2012, 11:20 PM
I won £100 on a scratch card last year but most recently I won £40 playing deal or no deal :dance:

Samantha
25-02-2012, 11:44 PM
When Walkers' did that thing where you could win £5 or a free packet of crisps in their packets I won £5 and I still have it in the packet I won it in woo!

Other than that, winning £20 on an arcade bandit, then winning a cuddly toy with a £5 note on it, then winning another £40 on this other arcade bandit in same night!

Rozi
26-02-2012, 01:41 AM
a mega pack of crayola crayons!!!

there were so many pretty colours

Neversoft
26-02-2012, 01:46 AM
I won a giant easter egg in a school raffle many years ago. And when I say giant, I really do mean giant. It wouldn't even fit in my bag. It was the top prize and I only bought one ticket. I felt like a total boss.

Eric
26-02-2012, 01:55 AM
RM2000 (which is £418 in pounds) for winning in a typing competition. The prize was supposed to be an iPad 2 but they changed it lol.

dirrty
26-02-2012, 02:48 AM
errrrrr 100% attendance in year 6 but i wasn't there to collect my certificate in assembly:dance::dance::dance:

or winning like 6 quid in the lottery but thats boring

GirlNextDoor15
26-02-2012, 02:59 AM
uhm my school awarded me for my exam results and other competitions

Empired
26-02-2012, 10:08 AM
I won a teddy bear that was bigger than me when I was five. But then I was only about 1ft tall

Lewis
26-02-2012, 10:14 AM
I entered a competition online, and won Snakes & Ladders board game!!! :)

LMAO.

Mathew
26-02-2012, 10:22 AM
My Dad entered my name into a national ballot back in 2006 where you could be randomly selected to receive tickets for the Children's Party at the Palace to celebrate the Queen's 80th Birthday. I could take along one adult and one friend and the whole day was literature themed, so we had the opportunity to meet lots of authors and see the Queen.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children's_Party_at_the_Palace

Really, really enjoyed it! :)

Matthew
26-02-2012, 10:30 AM
I won a giant easter egg in a school raffle many years ago. And when I say giant, I really do mean giant. It wouldn't even fit in my bag. It was the top prize and I only bought one ticket. I felt like a total boss.

This :)

buttons
26-02-2012, 10:59 AM
i was really lucky when i was younger. we did some horse racing thing and i won £170 wooo. we used to do raffles and i won 2 years in a row and all i did was pick a number.. the best has to be a bottle of wine and a chicken when i was 11 though.

OR BEST DANCER AT OUR LEAVING SCHOOL DISCO YES

wiktoria
26-02-2012, 12:21 PM
tamagotchi hahahha

Ekelektra
26-02-2012, 12:24 PM
My mum won second division in the lottery a couple of years ago, it was something like $8,500. And we won a Louis Vuitton bag in a raffle once that was pretty cool.

geo
26-02-2012, 12:26 PM
signed cd from erm, tinchy stryder or someone. (won it from habbo, don't even think i entered though (h)).

oh and i won a bundle of dvds once, woo.

Cerys
26-02-2012, 12:38 PM
Ummmm probably:

Winning the rugby tournament
Winning 'woman of the match' in rugby

Won a medal and a trophey for them ^ ;D

I like rugby soo ;]

Vause
27-02-2012, 12:27 PM
I worked at HMV over christmas and i won a staff comp, the prize was the inbetweeners movie!

then like raffles lmao, nothing too interesting! :(

Jazz
27-02-2012, 02:17 PM
At my school we have colour houses (green, red, blue and yellow) they like keep competition in our school. In an awards evening I won 3 awards.
- Blue House Award
- Blue House Tutor Award
- Inter-HouseAppearanceAward

Each award you got a special little prize on the side so I went home with with 3 trophies, an i-pod touch, a tour around i.w radio (isle of wights local radio station..) and my favorite prize of them all,a trip to day out with thomas (the tank engine) because thats what 14 years olds like to do with their time [thanks school]

That was 2009 woo ;-D

beth
27-02-2012, 02:34 PM
i won a years sponsorship from channel4 to make a film, KINDA INTERESTING I GUESS.

um, i've got around 200-300 medals from my dancing when i was younger, suppose getting the highest grade available at acting college was a highlight too.

JennaDoll
27-02-2012, 08:33 PM
I won a really cool flashlight. xD But seriously it's cool.

Sharon
27-02-2012, 08:36 PM
second prize at my primary school xmas raffle, was like a load of random stationary **** and a week free at the after school club which i didn't even use in the end

Samantha
27-02-2012, 09:10 PM
Oh I was at my gala once and you know those stalls where you have to get a ticket and get an odd number? I knew which were the winning ones because they're always a different colour. Put it this way, as I am only small I couldn't resist picking the biggest prize, I got a big cuddly Eeyore and I had another go as there was an odd colour one so I won another Eeyore, walking back with those two under my arms plus a bin bag of stuff I had won was torture. I gave one cuddly to my cousins and I still have the other upstairs somewhere. I always win on them though, won a pig or a cow one of those (my sister won opposite to it), won a snake and won something else I think too. :D!

Conspiracy.
27-02-2012, 09:16 PM
I used to enter competitions in magazines when I was a kid. I won a huge Lego set once from a magazine. I've also won a Powerpuff Girls Game Boy Advance game (it was a Cartoon Network drawing competition, I drew the characters from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends)

I also won £60 whilst playing a fruit machine :D

Oleh
27-02-2012, 10:17 PM
A footballtournamentin year 5 in the summer at some youth club thing, I was in net so was dead chuffed when we won :) - As it wasn't a valuable prize more of a gathering of friends, it means a lot more.

wixard
27-02-2012, 11:02 PM
tickets to a blue concert when i was 12
my mum entered me into the competition one summer and i didn't even know who blue were
at the concert i didn't like them either

Stephen
27-02-2012, 11:53 PM
i won this massive tweety once at my school's christmas fair thingy

I had to guess where the correct thing was on this grid then we left straight after i did that

and then my friends came knocking on my door going U WON THE TWEETY and i was like OMGGGGGGGG I WON DA TWEETY. It was the best day of my life

ever

wixard
28-02-2012, 12:14 AM
i won this massive tweety once at my school's christmas fair thingy

I had to guess where the correct thing was on this grid then we left straight after i did that

and then my friends came knocking on my door going U WON THE TWEETY and i was like OMGGGGGGGG I WON DA TWEETY. It was the best day of my life

ever

oh cool do you still have it
this reminds me of the time at school during one of those fairs when i was like 10 the older kids had a jar full of candy and you had to guess how many were in the jar and i saw written on the notepad the correct number so i obviously guessed that number and won
but karma struck and the fair was held outside and the candy inside the jar was chocolate and it all melted together and got stuck in the jar so i couldn't eat it

Meanies
28-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Well last month I won £100 on the tombola bingo site, using a fiver free credit I found in a magazine.

When I was younger I won a Playstation 2, TV and Singstar game from The Beano (H)

Camy
28-02-2012, 07:34 PM
I've only won 2 things, but they were both awesome.

I won a Nintendo DS and mario 64 ds and the wario ware game, when they first came out, it got delivered to me the day after it was released. Was so happy, my brother had got one with his birthday money and wouldn't even let me touch his, then I got exactly what he got delivered to me the next day for free, was amazing.

I also won 6 hours worth of driving lessons at a driving safety thing the school took us to, equally awesome, because I don't think I would have started driving for ages if I hadn't got them.

Seikou
28-02-2012, 08:34 PM
umm, i won £100 in my in primary school for a writing competition and i won a £40 voucher for arestaurant at a fun day raffle thing when i was about 8, problem was the place that i won it for was absolutely disgusting LOL..

Lee
02-03-2012, 05:39 PM
£100 in the lottery :D

Jurv
03-03-2012, 01:10 AM
I won a Nintendo Wii from school (this was when they first came out) for getting 100% attendance throughout the year!

geo
03-03-2012, 11:16 AM
I won a Nintendo Wii from school (this was when they first came out) for getting 100% attendance throughout the year!

Woah, that's really good. We just get a certificate for that! ;)

Richie
07-03-2012, 04:27 AM
I think the best thing I have ever won was my phone which was about 100euro at the time. I did cheat though :( had free texts so sent bulk texts to my local radio. Feel like a right scammer now.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!