PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Lost all my rares

toofpikk
26-02-2012, 03:20 PM
Ok, so on the return of habbo, i come on the account, and my bro gives me all my stuff
i place it in a room and come off
the next morning (today) i return and its nowhere to be seen, yet everything worth under, 5c is still in the room
does anyone know whats happened?
i had a totem planet (bout 60c)
an oriental divider (bout 20c)
and a beach door thingy (bout 15c)
and a hc desk (bout 4-7c)
and my hc sofas were gone too (i had 7)
and, a microphone and dj table and my flatscreen tvs
im left with a carpet a v guitar and a bullet hole, my vip sofas and tables and a trophy
alot of my stuff has gone, as i have only listed some of it
i cant think as to how i would have been hacked
HELP!

Thread moved by Martin (Forum Moderator): From 'Bugs, Errors and Glitches, as its more suited here.

Zuth
26-02-2012, 03:32 PM
You could of been hacked, did you click any links whilst you were on before they vanished?

Mark
26-02-2012, 03:41 PM
It's very rare (lol) that furni just goes missing. Sounds as if you've been hacked or your brother has taken the furni.

toofpikk
26-02-2012, 03:47 PM
lol. rob protests strongly to go on habbo, as he doesnt wont to get hooked again
i doubt it was him
i did however, go on a couple of sights as i was curious how to make credits in habbo.
i tried to sign up to a website, but i didnt use the details (password and username) as my habbo, just my email
hm...

Empired
26-02-2012, 03:54 PM
Just clicking the links while being signed in to Habbo can them the information they need to hack your account. Sorry honey :(

toofpikk
26-02-2012, 04:52 PM
dang
lets hope i catch the dj disease and get donated lots lol

e5
26-02-2012, 05:43 PM
YOU CLICKED LINKS ON HOW TO MAKE CREDITS IN HABBO? OH NO!! NEVER DO THAT AGAIN. You were hacked. tutut. <3

lol. rob protests strongly to go on habbo, as he doesnt wont to get hooked again
i doubt it was him
i did however, go on a couple of sights as i was curious how to make credits in habbo.
i tried to sign up to a website, but i didnt use the details (password and username) as my habbo, just my email
hm...

Zuth
26-02-2012, 05:48 PM
i doubt it was him
hm...

Was someone advertising it in a room?

toofpikk
26-02-2012, 06:09 PM
nope
i guess, i'll close my account
i wonder how, though...?

---------- Post added 26-02-2012 at 06:12 PM ----------

and is there a way to change your habbo on the forums...?

Zuth
26-02-2012, 06:22 PM
nope
i guess, i'll close my account
i wonder how, though...?

---------- Post added 26-02-2012 at 06:12 PM ----------

and is there a way to change your habbo on the forums...?

Change your Habbo? & I dont think you can close accounts, you couldn't when I last played anyway :)

MKR&*42
27-02-2012, 04:42 AM
Change your Habbo? & I dont think you can close accounts, you couldn't when I last played anyway :)

I believe I managed to get some of my accounts "closed" before the merge. I had used the same name for all the English speaking sites, so I had to ask customer support on every hotel (excluding .co.uk) to delete the accounts due to the similar-name issue. I couldn't log into my other accounts after (except for the US one - their customer support wouldn't work for me) so I assumed they had deleted it or potentially changed the name.

Not sure if you can do it now though :L

JennaDoll
27-02-2012, 05:25 AM
I had something like that happen to me, I don't think I was hacked and I never click on any strange link. Though I did leave my account logged in, I think that was the problem.

Zuth
27-02-2012, 07:54 AM
I believe I managed to get some of my accounts "closed" before the merge. I had used the same name for all the English speaking sites, so I had to ask customer support on every hotel (excluding .co.uk) to delete the accounts due to the similar-name issue. I couldn't log into my other accounts after (except for the US one - their customer support wouldn't work for me) so I assumed they had deleted it or potentially changed the name.

Not sure if you can do it now though :L

I meant I dont think they close it just because you've been hacked :P

MKR&*42
27-02-2012, 03:41 PM
I meant I dont think they close it just because you've been hacked :P

Oh right! Yeah, they probably wouldn't do that at all :P

geo
27-02-2012, 05:08 PM
Yeah, sounds like you've been hacked. Unlucky. :(

I'm sorry to hear that you lost all your furniture, but there's always Habbox Comps (http://www.habboxforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5) and Habbox Events (http://habbox.com/#!/events). ;) ([@]@Alex3213[/@] and [@]@Mathew[/@] (A)).

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!