PDA

View Full Version : [Input Needed] Possible Habbox Clan?

:ADIO
27-02-2012, 08:25 PM
Hey, I was thinking that it may be an interesting idea to start a Runescape clan that consists of people that frequent the habbox forums.

No combat reqs, or age reqs, just having a runescape account, a habbo account, and a habbox account will suffice for clan requirements.

What I would want to see is if there are enough people that would be intersted in something like this to make it worth it. It would also offer a larger inter-game trading market and possibly bring more runescape users over to habbo and the habbox forums.

Thanks for taking the time to read this, and as always constructive criticism is appreciated!

kooldude23
27-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Not intending to put people off but this has been tried before in the past numerous times whilst this forum was actually active. With the reduced traffic now going through these boards I think it would be a push to even meet the quota to start the clan.

Edit;
Also, do people still actually play habbo? L

:ADIO
27-02-2012, 09:32 PM
lmao! point taken

IceNineKills
28-02-2012, 03:46 PM
Won't work. We did once have a friends chat which sort of got used but everyone these days are either in their own clans or don't want to be in a clan.

JoeyK.
29-02-2012, 05:57 PM
It will never happen. We've tried it multiple times, it just doesn't work without an active userbase centered around the same goals.

Disaronno
05-03-2012, 02:02 AM
I would join

DPS
07-03-2012, 03:24 PM
It's been tryed more than once, and fails everytime.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!