PDA

View Full Version : reading festival 2012 lineup leaked?

cocaine
28-02-2012, 09:07 PM
http://www.popfodder.com/images/stories/Reading_2012.jpg

except slipknot have self-confirmed that they aren't playing any festivals so i'm not sure how true that image will be.

anyone going/thoughts on the lineup? i'm genuinely not a foo fighters fan.. so will be a bit stuffed on sunday

Jurv
28-02-2012, 09:34 PM
I'm not going but there's a few bands on there which I would love to see, most of them being at the bottom of the image. :)

Rozi
28-02-2012, 09:38 PM
thank god I'm not going

literally only one I'd be super excited for is Greenday

Foo's would be ok

RyRy
28-02-2012, 09:39 PM
Putting The Black Keys on the same kinda emphasis as Slipknot & QOTSA makes me think, no.

I doubt it very much, though Cobra Starship lol woo.

cocaine
28-02-2012, 09:50 PM
thank god I'm not going

literally only one I'd be super excited for is Greenday

Foo's would be ok

allow the foos, don't like it, they're just like generic rock to me
lostprophets, ffaf and billy talent all in one sitting, yay

Putting The Black Keys on the same kinda emphasis as Slipknot & QOTSA makes me think, no.

I doubt it very much, though Cobra Starship lol woo.

slipknot def ain't playing ryan!!

RyRy
28-02-2012, 09:52 PM
allow the foos, don't like it, they're just like generic rock to me
lostprophets, ffaf and billy talent all in one sitting, yay

slipknot def ain't playing ryan!!

Okay apart from the fact Slipknot have said they won't, thats the only other proof I can see there. I'd be more inclined to see Mumford & Sons on that lineup tbh.

Bon Iver on main stage too? LOL no.

Cerys
28-02-2012, 10:15 PM
If it is true, I like 18 of those bands!
I'd probs go Fri or Sun, but at the Leeds one soo.... xD

beth
28-02-2012, 10:17 PM
oh i seen a different one on tumblr errrr:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04fjko7XM1qf3thjo1_500.jpg

if that lineup is correct, oh mother of jesus. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

FlyingJesus
28-02-2012, 10:26 PM
Looks even worse than usual tbh. Of those two possible lists I'd like to see Placebo, The Pretty Reckless, and Skindred but that is it

geo
29-02-2012, 07:20 AM
I saw the one Bethie posted, if that one is legit then I think I'll go although, the first one in this thread isn't TOO bad. I like some of them. :P

wixard
29-02-2012, 08:27 AM
bethies one s is better but they both look ****

I'd go for azealia banks and marina cos she's SEXY
can't forget metronomy but the above three prob be at electric picnic for me sooooo

Vause
29-02-2012, 11:15 AM
I swear every year they get leaked and they don't end up being true. Didn't Slipknot split up ages ago anyway?

Jazz
29-02-2012, 12:07 PM
was planning to go, as I saw the lineup bethie posted. if the other one is legit, i don't think i'll bother

e5
29-02-2012, 12:46 PM
I have seen this image which includes leeds and reading one...

http://i44.tinypic.com/rk3qci.jpg

Plebings
29-02-2012, 01:23 PM
I have seen this image which includes leeds and reading one...

http://i44.tinypic.com/rk3qci.jpg

looks too shoddy, and the xx are only playing bestival

[@]@bethie[/@], while it a lot of the acts seem likely, i'mnot too sure about the cure, since they usually demand a 3 hour+ slot for concerts, don't think FR could accept those terms (and they don't usually announce that many acts at this point in time (however they may have changed that due to not selling out last year))

and the first one looks possible

beth
29-02-2012, 01:51 PM
[@]@plebings[/@] i think the headliners of the first might be true and the smaller bands of the second, saturday on the radio1 stage looks rly good hahaha. lots of old classics. all american rejects.

and i really want bloc party to be headlining.

samsaBEAR
29-02-2012, 03:53 PM
[@]@plebings[/@] i think the headliners of the first might be true and the smaller bands of the second, saturday on the radio1 stage looks rly good hahaha. lots of old classics. all american rejects.

and i really want bloc party to be headlining.
why on earth would you wanna see bloc party....

Plebings
29-02-2012, 05:07 PM

cause we miss them :( (still don't think they're big enough to headline)

cocaine
29-02-2012, 05:52 PM
oh i seen a different one on tumblr errrr:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m04fjko7XM1qf3thjo1_500.jpg

if that lineup is correct, oh mother of jesus. mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

loving radio 1 saturday lineup, sunday will be a bit of a problem for me though. i hope the real line up is a mixture of mine and yours!

beth
29-02-2012, 06:23 PM

cause we miss them :( (still don't think they're big enough to headline)

he better be trolling, cause i saw bloc party with him in 2009 and he was ******* loving it.

loving radio 1 saturday lineup, sunday will be a bit of a problem for me though. i hope the real line up is a mixture of mine and yours!

i know right that saturday lineup is just so ******* perfect, sunday is boring. there's like one band i'd go see (maccabees and probably lana del ray), i'd probably go see korn too but that's only cause when i was 13 i liked that sort of stuff haha.

samsaBEAR
29-02-2012, 09:42 PM
he better be trolling, cause i saw bloc party with him in 2009 and he was ******* loving it.

Trolololol, but I must agree with Pleblings, idk whether they're big enough to
headline

beth
01-03-2012, 04:56 AM
bloc party are massive, and if they're on top form it'll be a fantastic return for them ahhhhhhh. so glad kele's decided to stop making his crap solo stuff.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!