PDA

View Full Version : Guitar

Alex3213
03-03-2012, 09:20 AM
The guitar is an instrument I've always been passionate about (sorry [@]@buttons[/@] for letting you down) and I was just wondering about your views of it? I think it's a lovely instrument and really does help build up the texture of songs. I've never actually played it unfortunately which is a shame because I'm sure it's something I'd love to give a go but I'm sure it'll take many, many years of practice to get to a very high level which truthfully I seem to expect from myself after only a couple of years. :( Do you like the guitar? Have you ever played the guitar? Do you want to learn how to play the guitar?

Jazz
03-03-2012, 10:08 AM
I love the guitar, I really want to learn how to play one but I just don't have the time or concentration.

geo
03-03-2012, 11:03 AM
Omg. I love the guitar, my dad was always offering me the chance to get lessons but I declined them, which I really regret now. I have an acoustic guitar (which is the one I'd like to play). Maybe after my GCSE's, I'll go get lessons or something. :)

Eric
03-03-2012, 11:03 AM
I love guitar, if i know how to play the guitar that'd be great, i can do lots of wonderful acoustic covers.

I tried playing it when my grandpa bought his new guitar few years ago but i just suck at it and can't even play a chord.

but i'll try to learn it when i have time. :P

Elegance
03-03-2012, 11:26 AM
yesssssssss. i started guitar 3 years ago and did 1 years lessons and then i decided they weren't helping me learn but i started again a year ago and my dad gave me lessons :) i've got about 3 guitars and i know how to play quite a lot of songs, i just use chord websites and piano books (piano books have chords for piano but they sound about the same on guitar if you know how to play the chord on guitar) :)

beth
03-03-2012, 11:39 AM
i always wanted to learn guitar and one of my ex's was in a band and tried to teach me how to play the cure but didn't really happen hahahah.

Shar
03-03-2012, 12:42 PM
I love the guitar, I've tried playing one before (my friend has a collection of guitars haha) and I would love to learn

garriet
03-03-2012, 01:09 PM
i really like the guitar also i have always wanted a guitar and to play the guitar but i've just never got around to doing it. but i got one for christmas and started self-teaching. its not really working so i'm going to get someone to teach me properly, because it's very easy to pick up bad habits when you're learning to teach yourself. but i'm also doing music as one of my final gcses for year 11 next year - so that should help me build my interest on music even more! :)

buttons
03-03-2012, 01:12 PM
i only like acoustic guitar

Chris
03-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Its a nice instrument! :D I've tried learning to play in the past but always gave up :( My brother is currently learning to play and he's really enjoying it!

Jurv
03-03-2012, 09:28 PM
It's a nice instrument, yeah. I don't think I could ever learn to play one though, there's no point really.

I would rather listen to someone else play it, it would sound a lot better. ;)

AddictedToHTID
07-03-2012, 09:32 AM
Absolute waste of ******* time and energy.

Neversoft
13-03-2012, 10:13 PM
My favourite instrument is by far the piano, but I do love the guitar. My cousin plays, so I have learnt a little off her before and I do own an acoustic guitar, but I'm not really interested in committing myself to it. Happy enough with my keyboard.

i only like acoustic guitar

lol

FlyingJesus
13-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Got a couple, one acoustic one electric, but I don't actually play them... used to back in the day but I'm not particularly passionate about it and would rather do other stuff

Cerys
13-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I have two guitars, I tried to learn how to play it, but I just didn't have the time to practise. I'd love to start learning again though. :)

Seikou
14-03-2012, 05:04 PM
i went to private guitar lessons about 2 years ago for a few months, but i just sort of stopped going as i got bored, i still have my guitar though and i do really like it. i can't really remember how to play anymore because i didn't go to lessons for long but i can remember a little bit and could probably teach myself a little bit. i might consider going to lessons again, not right now but maybe next year or something if i'm able to as i would love to be able to play another instrument.

Hollie
14-03-2012, 05:19 PM
I rly like guitars, I tired to learn how to play one a few years ago but I gave up after a few months cause I have no patience :(

kitten
14-03-2012, 09:20 PM
i've had 2 guitars in the past, but never actually learnt how to play them, i'd get bored easily

wiktoria
15-03-2012, 07:40 PM
when i was in year 8 i used to have guitar and piano lessons but i stopped because i got bored. i really want piano lessons again though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!