View Full Version : [Building] HxHD Design

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 09:36 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/fmq5nl.png

What do you guys think, how could I improve it? <3

Except the X & D look weird, will fix it tomorrow maybes <3

Jazz
03-03-2012, 09:44 AM
your 'D' on the right hand side doesnt look like finished and im not a big fan of the back seating in the staff area. But it look lovely apart from that!

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 09:46 AM
Thanks Jazz [@]@maggots[/@]

Ellz
03-03-2012, 09:47 AM
looks nice, can't say im a fan on the usva blocks tho but well done :D

Alex3213
03-03-2012, 10:07 AM
Yeah that still does not look like a D. I do like the rest of it though and it's a very different layout compared to the rest. :)

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 10:09 AM
Yeah that still does not look like a D. I do like the rest of it though and it's a very different layout compared to the rest. :)

PFFT is this your dry sense of humour coming into effect again ;) <3

teheh, yeah need to make the words higher if you get what I mean, but its at height limit and cba stacking out of height limit tonight. <3

Zuth
03-03-2012, 10:18 AM
The X looks ok, its just the D that looks weird, other than that, I love it :) +REP

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 10:20 AM
The X looks ok, its just the D that looks weird, other than that, I love it :) +REP

Sweet, yeah can't really think of another way to do the D. I'll come up with something soon :P

Cerys
03-03-2012, 10:44 AM
Apart from the D, it looks really good!

Nice stacking :3 xx

geo
03-03-2012, 10:45 AM
http://i41.tinypic.com/343ncew.jpg

reminds me of the room rakker started making. anyway, i really like it and think it would be a fab layout to have inbetween events like easter, halloween, christmas etc.

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 10:51 AM
Apart from the D, it looks really good!

Nice stacking :3 xx

Thanks haha. took quite while <3

reminds me of the room rakker started making. anyway, i really like it and think it would be a fab layout to have inbetween events like easter, halloween, christmas etc.

Haha okay :P glad you like it ;)

If anyone has ideas on how to improve the 'D' please let me know. without making it higher cause thats the obvious solution.

geo
03-03-2012, 10:53 AM
Thanks haha. took quite while <3

Haha okay :P glad you like it ;)

If anyone has ideas on how to improve the 'D' please let me know. without making it higher cause thats the obvious solution.

Oh, I forgot to mention. I know you've made those USVA blocks hollow under the HXHD bit, maybe you could try changing them so they're like the rest? I don't know, it may look a bit better.

Chris
03-03-2012, 10:54 AM
Great room. Its quite different from any hxhd design used before, so it would be nice to see!

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 10:56 AM
Oh, I forgot to mention. I know you've made those USVA blocks hollow under the HXHD bit, maybe you could try changing them so they're like the rest? I don't know, it may look a bit better.

Nah, it was originally like that and it just doesn't look right. I feel the hollow blocks make it look better tbh. <3

Great room. Its quite different from any hxhd design used before, so it would be nice to see!

Thanks Chris! :D

---------- Post added 03-03-2012 at 11:10 AM ----------

Changed the D a little bit. Let me know what you think! <3

Inseriousity.
03-03-2012, 11:15 AM
lol itd be hilarious watching mattg try to recreate the letters and I quite like the 'bar' look. although it needs to be put into the official thread for it to be considered (jsyk).

edit: oh already posted it, my bad :D

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 11:17 AM
lol itd be hilarious watching mattg try to recreate the letters and I quite like the 'bar' look. although it needs to be put into the official thread for it to be considered (jsyk).

Yeah was gonna say your a lil slow ;)

hahaha it will be interesting :P

j0rd
03-03-2012, 11:41 AM
I really like it Lee, love how you finished it off with the seats too :)

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 11:44 AM
I really like it Lee, love how you finished it off with the seats too :)

Thanks Jord! <3

MKR&*42
03-03-2012, 11:55 AM
http://i39.tinypic.com/fmq5nl.png

To improve the D, you simply need to remove the white corner in the bottom right

* Ok never mind you did xL

---

I actually love it, think it looks quite spacious and rather stylish, the stars on the walls also look fabulous as well :D!

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 12:00 PM
To improve the D, you simply need to remove the white corner in the bottom right

* Ok never mind you did xL

---

I actually love it, think it looks quite spacious and rather stylish, the stars on the walls also look fabulous as well :D!

Thanks heaps! Was thinking the stars ruin it, but yeah it looks very modern. Just what the HxHD needs. Away from the petal patches and lodge ;)

Chippiewill
03-03-2012, 12:06 PM
I think the only proper way to improve those letters is to make them two blocks taller, it doesn't change much but it means they're less stretched and it'd make the D look much better.

The rest of it looks great +rep

xxMATTGxx
03-03-2012, 12:07 PM

Oh thanks Mike, what you trying to say?!?! If the room was owned by you we wouldn't have a single piece of furni in there! ;) - It's quite a nice design and something we haven't really had before.

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 12:12 PM
I think the only proper way to improve those letters is to make them two blocks taller, it doesn't change much but it means they're less stretched and it'd make the D look much better.

The rest of it looks great +rep

Thanks. Yeah thought about that, but I think its good as it is for now. If it gets chosen then yeah we can change it around a bit :P

Oh thanks Mike, what you trying to say?!?! If the room was owned by you we wouldn't have a single piece of furni in there! ;) - It's quite a nice design and something we haven't really had before.

Well your nice to your staff aren't you ;)

Inseriousity.
03-03-2012, 12:20 PM

*coughs reindeer*
lolol i think that'd be a great hxhd design tbh. at least no-one could trash then ;)

Alex3213
03-03-2012, 12:26 PM
The D looks a lot better now. :D

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 12:27 PM
The D looks a lot better now. :D

Yes I succeeded at life! :D

woot thanks georgia <3

Amberr
03-03-2012, 12:37 PM
i actually think it looks good, nice change from the other designs.

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 12:47 PM
i actually think it looks good, nice change from the other designs.

Thanks Amber <3

garriet
03-03-2012, 01:04 PM
i actually really like this design, definitely not something we've had before - but it looks lovely! well done xx

don't see why you couldn't have just posted this in the official hxhd design thread but oh well, haha! :)

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 01:08 PM
i actually really like this design, definitely not something we've had before - but it looks lovely! well done xx

don't see why you couldn't have just posted this in the official hxhd design thread but oh well, haha! :)

oh haha soz :P

thanks, I posted it in here cause I wanted feedback and didn't want to clog up the official thread ;)

Red
03-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I really like it Lee! Is fab. Not really keen on the champagne on the bar or the strawberries. Prefer these for bars as well.
http://i42.tinypic.com/vcvqq8.png

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 01:45 PM
I really like it Lee! Is fab. Not really keen on the champagne on the bar or the strawberries. Prefer these for bars as well.

Hmm, you mean bars for the staff area or to put strawberries and stuff on?

and yeah I just get sick of the same old designs.

Empired
03-03-2012, 01:56 PM
I like it woo! Good luck to MattG for finding all the furni :)

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 02:10 PM
I like it woo! Good luck to MattG for finding all the furni :)

LOL ikr :P It's not to hard, only took me a few hours. I still have all my furni so he could just buy it off me ;)

xxMATTGxx
03-03-2012, 03:13 PM
LOL ikr :P It's not to hard, only took me a few hours. I still have all my furni so he could just buy it off me ;)

Can't I just loan it all instead? ;)

Ps. We haven't even said we are going with this design!!!

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 03:24 PM
Can't I just loan it all instead? ;)

Ps. We haven't even said we are going with this design!!!

Tehehe maybes. Or I could just become the GM? That sounds good ;)

Ps: I know, just thinking ahead ;)

Chippiewill
03-03-2012, 03:31 PM
Ps. We haven't even said we are going with this design!!!You haven't said that you're not either you tease.

Zak
03-03-2012, 05:52 PM
REALLY like that. Not sure about the stars behind the windows, maybe if you made them all silver maybe that would be better. or replace them with something else

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 05:56 PM
REALLY like that. Not sure about the stars behind the windows, maybe if you made them all silver maybe that would be better. or replace them with something else

Thanks Zak <3 :)

Yeah, at first I thought they looked weird. But now others have said they look ok and add to the room :P

Will try change them around later.

Shar
03-03-2012, 06:12 PM
I actually love it and I think the D is fine

JerseySafety
03-03-2012, 06:18 PM
I actually love it and I think the D is fine

Haha yeah I change it. Before there was a white block at the bottom right of the D aswell, looks a lot better now.

Thanks Shar <3

Red
04-03-2012, 12:25 AM
Hmm, you mean bars for the staff area or to put strawberries and stuff on?

and yeah I just get sick of the same old designs.

staff area bars =] cause I would worry people would just click those and then show up the glasses and jewellerys

Pigperson
04-03-2012, 12:42 AM
It looks really nice, one of the best I've seen although it would be expensive to make :D

Will

JerseySafety
04-03-2012, 01:16 AM
staff area bars =] cause I would worry people would just click those and then show up the glasses and jewellerys

Yeah maybe :P

It looks really nice, one of the best I've seen although it would be expensive to make :D

Will

Haha yeah few hundred cred.

JennaDoll
04-03-2012, 01:32 AM
Nice room, I think you should make it just a bit bigger though.

MKR&*42
04-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Now that it's open again, congratulations on having it chosen! :P

Still love the design :D

JerseySafety
04-03-2012, 01:40 AM
Haha thanks <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!