PDA

View Full Version : Fresh Furni - Ends 17th March

Pigperson
03-03-2012, 01:35 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/mao_end/Fresh+Furni

Recently in the Habbo News, there have been rumours of a huge renovation of Habbo and there are rumours for new furni to be released. I think furni is obviously a vital part of Habbo and there are some things that come to mind which I would love Habbo to create so our playing experience is even better. If you were habbo though, what furni would you create, why and for how much?

The best and most creative idea wins!

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

Katiieee
12-03-2012, 08:19 PM
I would create a magic potato because i love potatoes :D It would cost 3c :)

auffant1
12-03-2012, 08:24 PM
I would make a whole rollercoaster furni line. Similar to the snow ramp patches. You can change the height of them and also there would be a cart you would put on the track :)

SackRace
12-03-2012, 10:55 PM
A machine which would give you unlimited credits for 1 day. It would cost 1c. You could only buy it ONCE!

Emmz
12-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Swings slides and roundabouts, Basically park furniture :) I Chose this because they brang out country furni which sort of fits the park theme, but if you notice, all the parks dont have a play area ect. It would cost around 3-5c per furni :D

xdinosaurdaniel
12-03-2012, 11:49 PM
I would make furni that has to do with like a theme park or possible some harry potter furni

Scotland
13-03-2012, 04:38 PM
Like skateboard but a bike you get ramps and like old trees do flips off.
To ride the bike you woulld go onto a furni that is like the freeze and banzai portals but small like railings outside shops to chain your bike up the size of a one way gate.

The bike effect/bike fetter thingy wouldd be 3c / 4c the other furni like old trees ramps and stuff would varey in price from 2c -- to -- 10c

- Andy / Scotland

AndyATW! On habbo

Mathew
13-03-2012, 07:33 PM
I really really want some Harry Potter furniture, haha. (If anyone can find the thread that someone made with a load of Harry Potter edits then I'll +rep!! :P)

But yeah, it would be cool if you could hold wands and dress up in the robes / wear the sorting hat, then buy a pet owl and themed furniture. Perhaps you could buy like the house points jars or even a flying car. Then of course they could release special wired so you could "ACCIO LODGE STOOL!!!!" omgggg would be so cool! :P

Paige.
13-03-2012, 07:54 PM
Furni: Garden Range which includes: Greenhouse, flowerbeds, vegetable patches, shed, water butt, swing, slide, lawn mower and little accessories such as compost bags and garden shovel.
Why?: Because it'd be sooo cute
How much?: Ranging from 2-10c

Gina
13-03-2012, 09:18 PM
I'd create a massive pond and you double click it and ducks appear swimming for 7c k
mainly cos I love ducks n you have to stack ducks into frog nest pond things pretty **** lmao

Ellz
13-03-2012, 10:23 PM
i would create theme park furni where habbos can ride carts around custom tracks!

price range would be 3/4c per track piece and 3c for a cart.

MKR&*42
13-03-2012, 10:36 PM
FURNITURE THAT WOULD MATCH THE GAME "CLUEDO".

Sorry but that game is just amazing, I'd absolutely LOVE to have some furniture that sorta went with that theme, In Habbo! That'd just be my absolute dream <3.

P.s. (It was Colonel Mustard with the Candlestick in the Library - don't tell ;))

Aiden
13-03-2012, 10:37 PM
I would create a new range based on McDonalds like;
BigMac Sofa - 4c
Fries Fridge - 3c
Milkshake Microwave - 3c
&
Straw Walls (Red & White) - 3c for 10 (Pack)

Plus I like McDonalds

karter
14-03-2012, 06:33 AM
an air conditioner coz its too hot on habz

and a fishing rod so that i can sit back and catch some on the pier

JennaDoll
14-03-2012, 07:24 AM
A candy land set. With like gumdrop stools and chocolate bar tables and cookie rugs and more! :D

Eric
14-03-2012, 11:58 AM
A huge mary-go-round as an amusement ride or they can use it to make a disneyland :O

20c for that since it's huge.

Dalzius
14-03-2012, 08:02 PM
I would create magical broom which you can choose to ride or display it as a normal furniture.
Cost: 25c

Why: Because I admire witches getting around with a broom :<

iLogan
14-03-2012, 11:20 PM
More wired furni:

Effect: Kick User
Effect: Give Rights
Effect: Run Stack

etc

Normal pricing

Meloneeze.
15-03-2012, 01:37 AM
Decimated Habbo limbs! A foot here, a torso there...mainly for Habboween. Would cost exactly 2c per limb. 3c per bone ( there ARE three hundred+ bones..) Why? Because, doesn't everyone love decimation?

Cavies
16-03-2012, 02:30 PM
Hello. :)

Item:

Walking Butler - a bot.

Basically the butler will be able to give us drinks and foods when we say the code word.
Example : "Coke please" , "Pizza please" , etc. Something similar to the rooftop bot.

But this one only works when we're near to him.
Maybe 3x3, to avoid confusion when too many Habbos giving instructions. :D

Price:

This item is a bit expensive and it is a rental item.

1 Day - 1C + 100 Pixels. (Suitable for party or Grand Opening)
10 Days - 6C + 300 Pixels. (Suitable for clubs or offices)

Reason:

Because having a butler is cool! :D

Cheers!

-etho
16-03-2012, 03:17 PM
i would create a furni/item in which when you buy, it makes your room 2 story's high. i think it would be a great thing to have in habbo, as packing things into 1 room is hard and yeah... this room attachment would cost 10c for the standard room. it would be pretty cool aswell for people making apartments and stuff like that that need more that 2 rooms.

geo
16-03-2012, 05:36 PM
FURNI?: More out door furni; water patches that aren't flat (they're transparent and have height to them!), different types of grass, trees, flowers and little rowing boats.
WHY?: Because I love the outdoors?!?!?!?! *+*+*+
COST?: 1-6c for the lot.

SackRace
17-03-2012, 01:36 AM
like a water slide, and water park furni.. where you could have an actual tunnel slide and water going everywhere.. :L

cost would be around 3c-13c due to because it's big furni it would cost alot!

Jazz
17-03-2012, 11:10 AM
olympic furni
veledrome: bike, main race track
field athletics: shotput, javelin and long jump effects. main area
archery: targets, bow and arrow effects and furni
gymnastics: vault, balance beam, floor, pommel horse and still rings furni/effects

price: 1 - 12c

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!