PDA

View Full Version : Ready For Revenge - Ends 13th March

Hollie
04-03-2012, 06:40 PM
http://Habbox.com/text/Explore/Ready+For+Revenge

Okay, so your worst enemy has just ‘accidentally’ tripped and spilt their drink all over you... again, and this time you want to get revenge. For this competition, all you have to do is tell me how you would get revenge on your worst enemy. The one I think is the best will win. Be creative!

Good luck! :)

Prize: 5 credits + 10 rep

SackRace
08-03-2012, 09:08 PM
get some peas from the canteen and pour dem over her head!! hehe

j0rd
08-03-2012, 10:42 PM
When in ICT lessons and they are not looking, create folders on their user space with funny titles, hopefully another student/pupil/teacher will notice before your enemy does!

Jazz
09-03-2012, 09:30 AM
Put him in a room with louis spence and lock the door

Empired
09-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Attack them with your illegal pet goat.

Luckley
09-03-2012, 11:54 PM
If they splash you with a bottle of water, splash them with a bottle of hot coffee.
If they accidently trip you, then accidently push them.
If they accidently kick you, then tackle them.

Revenge is only won by the matter of bestest and not greatest.

Rindy2121
10-03-2012, 12:51 PM
Easy peasy, if they "accidentally" spill their drink on you, you "accidently" put in BBQ or tomato sauce in your mouth (should have a mouthful), "accidentally" trip and "ACCIDENTALLY" spit out the sauce onto their face.........hoping some got into their mouth. What an accidentally yummy revenge.

Paige.
10-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Tie them up and put earphones in their ears and make them listen to Rebecca Black- It's Friday on repeat for a day or two.

Kirstt
10-03-2012, 02:20 PM
i would get loads of hammers and smash up his car then get white paint and chuck it all on the interor and then superglue news paper to his number plate and super glue all his money and stick at the bottom of his car!!!!!!!!!! :D

Cerys
10-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Well, depending how old they are...

When they get in their car and turn the engine on, make it so any song they HATE is blasting out of their stereo full blast, and make sure they can't turn it off..
Then mess with the locks so they can't get out..
Finally, just for a bit of fun, throw a wasp/bee hive in their car (:

Oh, and did I mention that you first spread the inside of the car with honey, so when they get in they're covered in it. (:

Also, set up a chair near the car, and remember your popcorn!

Jurv
11-03-2012, 01:56 PM
punch them in the face.

Dalzius
12-03-2012, 04:06 AM
pay hot guys to do the same thing to her and getting my phone camera ready.

monkey-anne
12-03-2012, 02:10 PM
when in the computer room start playing the scary maze game and get to the last level and just before the finish get your victim to sit on a chair next to you. then put some water down her/his skirt/trousers while she/he not looking.then finish the maze an wait till chucky comes up it will freak her/him out and it will look like they wet themself

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!