PDA

View Full Version : What ticks you off?

Arcanum
24-09-2004, 01:39 AM
Lol, what annoys me is people who can't spell and can't use punctuation and grammar! :p I can take the usual 'u' instead of 'you' but when people full on talk like this: 'Helo, pls com to ym rom cus em lonly.' It annoys me a bit but I get over it :p another thing that annoys me on Habbo is the baby talk! :@ 'Hewwo would ywou bwe mwy dwaddy pwease?' :@

That's all that really gets to me on Habbo, what about you?

Moose
24-09-2004, 05:36 AM
Lol, what annoys me is people who can't spell and can't use punctuation and grammar! :p I can take the usual 'u' instead of 'you' but when people full on talk like this: 'Helo, pls com to ym rom cus em lonly.' It annoys me a bit but I get over it :p another thing that annoys me on Habbo is the baby talk! :@ 'Hewwo would ywou bwe mwy dwaddy pwease?' :@

Awcwaenium, wat twick mwe owf is pweople who mimicks pweople wom Wouth Pwark, and Nickwelodweon Cartoons.

Arcanum
24-09-2004, 05:57 AM
Awcwaenium, wat twick mwe owf is pweople who mimicks pweople wom Wouth Pwark, and Nickwelodweon Cartoons.[/COLOR]

You're going down Brandon, wayyy down :@ :p

Moose
24-09-2004, 06:07 AM
You're going down Brandon, wayyy down :@ :p
Dwont bwe swo mwean :'(

Arcanum
24-09-2004, 06:26 AM
Dwont bwe swo mwean :'(

:eusa_wall :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

Okay, calm down lol. I'm not going to get annoyed...

@K
01-10-2004, 07:47 PM
I don't like the baby talk and the advertisesers, they're soo annoying :@ .

evect
01-10-2004, 07:50 PM
I dont mind the slang AOL talk but I hate 13 year old teenagers acting like they're babies.

:Sound
01-10-2004, 07:59 PM
Rofl, I hate babies.

And what Ohh says, rofl I been on some site which changes what you type for what a 12 year old AOLer would type, it's soooo funny :D

Aha found the site http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html

evect
01-10-2004, 08:25 PM
Hehe, this is cool. Read below.

Entered text: Hello there, can I have an intelligent conversation with you, young man?

Translator: H3LO THEIR CAN I HAEV AN INTELIEGNT CONVERSATION WIT U U MAN?!!!! LOL

Spectate
01-10-2004, 09:07 PM
This is funny, look at this from the site link:

Hello, how are you this morning?

Translated to 12 year old AOLer:

H3LO HOW R U THIS MORNNG?!!!?!!? OMG

But yes it does annoy me when people talk in short hand in such an exaggerated manner.

Butcher11
02-10-2004, 12:09 PM
I hate thew slang, but also when I'm trading I'll have 5 to 10 beggars a minute asking me for furni, which I usually don't mind, but I notice some of them are rare traders lol.

Rye1088
03-10-2004, 08:27 PM
I hate people who beg for furni or who talk like a baby on Habbo! :rolleyes:

This site makes me laugh! I'm going to be on here all day translating!

THIS SIET MAEKS M3 LAUGH1!11 OMG IMA B ON HERE AL DAY TRANSLATNG1!1! OMG ***

Mentor
03-10-2004, 09:26 PM
Rofl, I hate babies.

And what Ohh says, rofl I been on some site which changes what you type for what a 12 year old AOLer would type, it's soooo funny :D

Aha found the site http://ssshotaru.homestead.com/files/aolertranslator.html
lmao, thats good, i just ran my history essay threw it, and im going to have trouble resisting the urge to hand it in like that.

x!candi!x
04-10-2004, 10:40 AM
i hate baby talk and i hate slang when ppl talk and u cant understand what there saying like this
translater:
I HAET BABY TOK AND I HAET SLANG AND WH3N U CANT UNDERSTAND WT SAYNG

dj-ally
04-10-2004, 11:16 AM
Lol, what annoys me is people who can't spell and can't use punctuation and grammar! :p I can take the usual 'u' instead of 'you' but when people full on talk like this: 'Helo, pls com to ym rom cus em lonly.' It annoys me a bit but I get over it another thing that annoys me on Habbo is the baby talk! :@ 'Hewwo would ywou bwe mwy dwaddy pwease?' :@

O YES ESPAICLY thwe ickewele kwids who r rwelly 14 and rwe bwabys
Well what really gets to me would be rpeople who r mean to hc peoples 4 no reason or people that r mean to normies cuz my friend is hc and this guy wouldnt leave him anlone so B00M i yelled at him and i almost got baneed 4 what i said but he made me angry I MEAN! see soz lol

beetlejooce
07-10-2004, 01:33 AM
Threads like this

Trance
07-10-2004, 01:35 AM
I despise people that ignore you no matter what!
Then come up to you and ask you for your ASL or something silly..
Very pestering! >:(

Simonac55
07-10-2004, 08:43 PM
Yes the baby talk is really annoying. I don't see the point of talking like a baby when you're a teenager. Is it that they want to be babies again or something? :s

m
07-10-2004, 08:53 PM
I hate it when people act like babys, and ask for you ''to adopt them''

AvengeX
03-12-2004, 07:40 AM
y3@h !t5 \/\/3LL c0nFu5in9.

Dansk
03-12-2004, 08:02 AM
- The whole world.
- Text language. (It's uneccesary and it looks dumb)
- The german language.
- Bad music.
- Commercial music.
- Hip hop.
- Rap.
- Pop.
- Techno/Trance/Rave/House etc.
- Wussy rock.
- Capatalists.
- And many more things.

McForesT
03-12-2004, 09:55 AM
y3@h !t5 \/\/3LL c0nFu5in9.
Translation to traditinal english and not lame ASCII: yeah Its well confusing

Fingerboots
03-12-2004, 10:44 AM
Haha, habbo babies crack me up.. It's so stupid. :')
Uhhh, I don't usually like text talk but hey it's bearable. xD Nothing really bothers me that much, not too fussed about any of it to be honest ^_^
That translator thing is so true, haha :') Entertaaaainment!

scruge
03-12-2004, 08:37 PM
i was at my church the other day some times people bring them to share when were talking i bought some "lindor" oww lindor chocy i didnt expect no one to eat them but ther was this one girl every couple of mins she tuck one i was just sat ther watching her like get away from by chocy's and i meen i just spent £4 on the things by the end of the night she must of had 5-6
and every one else had 1-2 that realy peed me off

Dansk
03-12-2004, 09:55 PM
i was at my church the other day some times people bring them to share when were talking i bought some "lindor" oww lindor chocy i didnt expect no one to eat them but ther was this one girl every couple of mins she tuck one i was just sat ther watching her like get away from by chocy's and i meen i just spent £4 on the things by the end of the night she must of had 5-6
and every one else had 1-2 that realy peed me off

Text like that. Using no punctation and ignoring grammar completely.

Pulchritudinous
03-12-2004, 10:10 PM
On habbo-
People that act like their from north england by going babeh and ellor and sexeh, its gay, it makes me cringe.

Real life-
when grungers stare at you, like ther all good, and like theyre puttin a curse on you, and when they wear such outragousssssss clothes, I don't understand what desires people 2 wear these fat soled boots, and dog collars all over their wrists n neck...

Mentor
03-12-2004, 10:33 PM
The currnt most annying think, is all the people thinking noob is an insult. it means newbie? but still about half of habbos think its in teh leauges of a sware word?

Dansk
03-12-2004, 10:36 PM
The currnt most annying think, is all the people thinking noob is an insult. it means newbie? but still about half of habbos think its in teh leauges of a sware word?

Why can't you spell?

Mendonky
03-12-2004, 10:54 PM
-bad people
-bullies
-netzZ showing up my alts
-people begging for furni
-people who do better alts than me
-my FAT fingers that press 3 buttons on the keybord at the same time
-people who contradict me when i am right (basically all the time :p)

Concentric
03-12-2004, 11:49 PM
i get really angry when someone proves me wrong and has to go "AHAHAHA!! I beat you!! HAHAH!!! LOSER!!! HAH! I w0000000ped your bum!!" :@ Grrr!!!

Also, the sound of people eating, especially cereal where they slurp the milk, it's really stressful to me but nobody else seems to mind :eusa_thin

miss-t
03-12-2004, 11:57 PM
advertisres urrhhhhhhhh

Mendonky
04-12-2004, 12:03 AM
i get really angry when someone proves me wrong and has to go "AHAHAHA!! I beat you!! HAHAH!!! LOSER!!! HAH! I w0000000ped your bum!!" :@ Grrr!!!

Also, the sound of people eating, especially cereal where they slurp the milk, it's really stressful to me but nobody else seems to mind :eusa_thin
yes, true i agree with you there. it never used to bother me at all, untill i stayed at my aunts for a long time, and my uncle pointed it out every time my cuz did it, and it just grew on me and i noticed it more and more :@

Mentor
04-12-2004, 12:05 AM
Why can't you spell?
im dislexic. its about the 8th tiems youve asked?

Ciaran
04-12-2004, 11:25 AM
What ticks me off is when people dont take a hint... lol or when your trying to have a civil conversation with someone who types like a 3 year old.
Great example is for this poor kid who isnt english...
http://www.habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=13832

Dansk
04-12-2004, 06:50 PM
People who write EVERY SINGLE word with a capital. Why the hell do they do that?!
Americans who have extremely much money.
People who get computers for christmas.

GommeInc
04-12-2004, 06:53 PM
Obsessed Habbo freaks, people thinking Hobba's can do anything and everything, Habbo Forum, Tony Blair and Bush.

devildan1
04-12-2004, 06:53 PM
lag really annoys me

devildan1
04-12-2004, 06:54 PM
when to many people r on habbo it annoys me and when rooms r full

Concentric
04-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Obsessed Habbo freaks, people thinking Hobba's can do anything and everything, Habbo Forum, Tony Blair and Bush.
Could i ask why you hate Habbo Forum?

Dansk
04-12-2004, 07:37 PM
Also Nirvana. I hate Nirvana.

Ciaran
04-12-2004, 08:32 PM
People who write EVERY SINGLE word with a capital. Why the hell do they do that?!
Americans who have extremely much money.
People who get computers for christmas.
Lol i agree with all of them and almost every american is over payed and i know lots of people who hit the caps button then seem to lose it. :eusa_wall and compters for christmas? holy god ive been saving for a year and i still dont have enought for a computer so lucky buggers who can get them for christmas.

Pulchritudinous
04-12-2004, 08:36 PM
My parents would probably **** themselves laughin if i asked 4 a pc

Ciaran
04-12-2004, 08:40 PM
lol yeh it would be one of those situations of "oh yeh right... you want a computer **bursts out laughing** oohhh boy that was funny ill haveto tell the guys at work about that" hehe its the way life works for us i think... **ponders**

Mentor
05-12-2004, 12:04 AM
Lol i agree with all of them and almost every american is over payed and i know lots of people who hit the caps button then seem to lose it. :eusa_wall and compters for christmas? holy god ive been saving for a year and i still dont have enought for a computer so lucky buggers who can get them for christmas.
i saved for 3 years and i now have one :D £800 well spent. i nicked the screen from teh old pc, so i only had to by the base unit

Pulchritudinous
05-12-2004, 11:40 AM
Lol, my problem is the opposite, i have a good pc but i have this big fat screen....

Ciaran
05-12-2004, 11:50 AM
Lol ye im aiming for a flat screen 2.8ghz 512mb ram... looks like about £700 atm so not that bad for what i need

Pulchritudinous
05-12-2004, 11:55 AM
i'm not really bothered, i dont no anything hi-tech about pc's, this isnt my computer, its my hole families...
so i'm not gonna go asking for stuff 4 it...if u get what i mean

Michael.
05-12-2004, 06:37 PM
Oi! I got a PC for Christmas. Our family aren't posh. So There :p

Dansk
05-12-2004, 06:43 PM
Oi! I got a PC for Christmas. Our family aren't posh. So There :p

You spoiled little brat. I hope you burn in your own pee.

Pulchritudinous
05-12-2004, 06:45 PM
You spoiled little brat. I hope you burn in your own pee.
hahahaha, and that poor person who saved up for 3 years or whatever it was...

Ciaran
05-12-2004, 07:16 PM
wow you are very spoiled... i share this comp between my whole family too so a new comp would be a dream come true

Corey777
05-12-2004, 08:38 PM
I have friends that get computers, home theatres, etc.. I don't, but I would love to :)... On topic now.. I hate when people chew food and you can hear their mouth making sounds kind of like a s slurping noise. It makes me want to punch them in the face :s

Pulchritudinous
06-12-2004, 04:10 PM
Yeh, so do I, my younger bro chews with his mouth wide open, and you can see strings of mayonaise on his lips, sorry if i made any1 puke...

Ciaran
06-12-2004, 04:19 PM
Lol i hate that... when people drink as loud as possible and make it sound like they are swallowing a glass... annoying!!! grrr

Pulchritudinous
06-12-2004, 05:04 PM
oooo yeah, my bro does that 2, hes like gulp gulp gulp...
hes a a sick lil boy

Meance
06-12-2004, 05:36 PM
wat ticks me of is when people star arguing then 1 peson is trying to win then he makes u take sides wat is the world coming to.

$$$$
06-12-2004, 05:49 PM
I dont like it when theres lag

nets
06-12-2004, 05:52 PM
-bad people
-bullies
-netzZ showing up my alts
-people begging for furni
-people who do better alts than me
-my FAT fingers that press 3 buttons on the keybord at the same time
-people who contradict me when i am right (basically all the time :p)
Why the hell am I on that list.

Ciaran
07-12-2004, 05:31 PM
lol netzz ... i never thought you to be rude... ? any medonky are you sure he wasnt using c&c and you didnt agree?

Mentor
07-12-2004, 07:08 PM
Why the hell am I on that list.
i think he ment it was a complemnet, aka he doent like you becuse u make bettre alts than he does? sort of a joke thing.

... i think :blink:

Mr.Kylee
07-12-2004, 07:22 PM
-Teachers
-Vegetables
-German language
-Beggers
-Sad people
-Rain

Sketti
09-12-2004, 08:51 PM
Tony Blair plain and simple. The son of a *gets cut off*

Pulchritudinous
09-12-2004, 08:59 PM
beggers, thats a bit mean, they cant help livin on d street sumtimes, unless they r alkies and spend half der money on drugs...
but you never know, they might be half decent ppl hu jus got kiked out ther home...
Why am i stickin up 4 beggers?

AvengeX
10-12-2004, 06:18 AM
That's goths... another thing I hate is those people who think they're so great and TaLk LyKe DiZ. Also the people who label you, just like you label goths :)

_Olam_
10-12-2004, 02:05 PM
People that generalise, specifically those who generalise against gender. I can only hear:

"Oh why bother, all men are pigs!"
Or
"Who cares? She's just a girl!"

So many times before I start hitting people. Especially when people generalise ME on my gender, and change how they talk.

Stupid people being born stupid.

Pulchritudinous
10-12-2004, 05:16 PM
That's goths... another thing I hate is those people who think they're so great and TaLk LyKe DiZ. Also the people who label you, just like you label goths :)
R you pointin that at me, coz if so I dnt 'label' goths, and i dnt think im great, typin like that i do it on msn n dat its just a habit...
And doin the capital letter then primary thing is jus sad...

Ciaran
10-12-2004, 05:34 PM
I type like that sometimes it depends what mood im in... but nothing wrong with it its just a way to type words quicker... nd yeh like aimee said its good for msn chats

ash5768
11-12-2004, 07:21 PM
I cant stand Habbo babies. They honestly annoy me. grrrrrrrr

AvengeX
01-01-2005, 10:26 AM
Old people tick me off! "In my day..."

Clo
01-01-2005, 03:30 PM
I know, i mean.. i sometimes use the occasional u or forget to put my punctuation in correctly. But i guess its up to themselves how they type really.
Talkin lyk this is an easier way 2 type, it dnt matta if u dnt use punctuation. I get enough of that at school :p

Jacko2kn3
02-01-2005, 10:26 PM
On habbo-
People that act like their from north england by going babeh and ellor and sexeh, its gay, it makes me cringe.

What's wrong with people from the North of England? :p

Here is my list of things I hate, it's a long list :P
Bullys
Child Beaters/Abusers
People who can't take hints
People who drink alcohol for the effect (to get drink, think they are cool)
People who exaggerate about prices of stuff to make them sound cool and posh
- "how much was that top?" "£150" *cough* liers *cough*
People who are annoying on purpose
People who drive UNDER the limit, such as 10mph in a 30 zone.
People who, when driving, don't let at least one other people in.
Drunk drivers.

That's all I can think of now, if any more come to mind I'll pop back ;)

Adzeh
03-01-2005, 02:51 PM
I hate advertising in rooms and flooding.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!