PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] [W.I.Ps]

Meloneeze.
08-03-2012, 12:41 PM
INTRODUCTION

Hello, everyone. You know me around the Graphics, yes? Yes. So now, I am just going to show you some very teeny tiny WIPs I have made that I have no clue how to finish. That's where you guys come in!! I've gotten smaller and smaller because it's easier to add..erm..less detail, yes, an from far away iit will look very detailed and sometimes confusing!

[W.I.P]

WIPs, here they are! The ones below, can you bare with me the fact that I have named them and sloganed them, well, most? Okie and a dokie makes it a good word! Okay, the first one is titled 'Swim Away!' The scene? A frightened swimmer swims away from a huge tsunami. Here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/hJoNr.png

The scene is fairly simple, no explanation or resize-tur. Next scene: 'Beach Bum can tackle anything!' The scene? A sleeping beach bum tiptoes across a tightrope, while being hit with water and shadowed by the morning sun.Here it is:
http://i.imgur.com/EajS7.png
Yes, small, so here's a 400%: (sorry it's fuzzy!!)
http://i.imgur.com/B1qAc.png?2986
I think there's actually one more, but too horrendous to show in public. Rate and help me out please!

Zuth
08-03-2012, 04:26 PM
I think the second one is nice, not too sure about the other one, sorry!

dbgtz
08-03-2012, 05:48 PM
I don't understand why you have so many colours for such a small image, especially for the backgrounds. The fact they're small doesn't mean you can just randomly put colours in places, I mean the shading on the guy in the first one is confusing and why is the black line on the water so thick? I dislike how the water is shaded too. Also it's hardly a tsunami if its barely bigger then the person.

While that might seem harsh, you'd probably be better off making it much bigger.

jasey
08-03-2012, 09:11 PM
I think they would be cute if you squared the image off and maybe put rounded corners on it so it could be like a little icon that we saw Habbo had made for the 'Missions' window during Saint-Valentin - one each for 'Hot Love', 'Romantique Love' and 'Exotic Love'.

Eric
09-03-2012, 06:37 AM
like the second one. first one looks kinda weird :S

Lee
10-03-2012, 04:22 PM
I like them! Took me a minute to understand the first one haha!

Meloneeze.
12-03-2012, 12:56 AM
Thanks all!

I think they would be cute if you squared the image off and maybe put rounded corners on it so it could be like a little icon that we saw Habbo had made for the 'Missions' window during Saint-Valentin - one each for 'Hot Love', 'Romantique Love' and 'Exotic Love'.
I don't get what you're saying..

Memorilla
19-03-2012, 01:37 PM
The water (if it's even water) in the first picture has really bad shading imo, and the colours you've used doesn't really suit.

Rainbow
19-03-2012, 08:17 PM
I like the second one although its a bit too bright, nice job though :D

Cerys
20-03-2012, 10:23 PM
The first one looks like it could be a habbo badge xD

Imo the girls leg and the bend on the tree on the 2nd one isn't too great

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!