ozzie-ing
26-08-2005, 07:06 PM
i rekon the ds is gonna outsell the psp by a long way hu agrees

Charles
27-08-2005, 12:34 PM
I hope so, really I do.

JoeyK.
28-08-2005, 02:13 PM
DS has and will continue to outsell the ds, but it won't be "d day" considering 2 million units have been sold so far, and they have their first blockbuster game coming out this fall... GTA: Liberty City Stories, witch they're saying is just as good as any console one...

I personally think that both the ds and micro are absolute junk. The only reason, in my mind, that nintendo sold any ds's is that nintendo had such a handheld following...

The graphics are junk, and all the games atm are testing what they can do with the system, but arnt much fun.

Big deal, you can touch the screen, grow up nintendo fanboys.
PSP has more power than the DS ever will. heh... wireless chat on ds... what a joke... you pretty much have to be in talking difference just to use the thing -.-

Charles
28-08-2005, 02:32 PM
DS has and will continue to outsell the ds, but it won't be "d day" considering 2 million units have been sold so far, and they have their first blockbuster game coming out this fall... GTA: Liberty City Stories, witch they're saying is just as good as any console one...

I personally think that both the ds and micro are absolute junk. The only reason, in my mind, that nintendo sold any ds's is that nintendo had such a handheld following...

The graphics are junk, and all the games atm are testing what they can do with the system, but arnt much fun.

Big deal, you can touch the screen, grow up nintendo fanboys.
PSP has more power than the DS ever will. heh... wireless chat on ds... what a joke... you pretty much have to be in talking difference just to use the thing -.-
Eh? The Ds will outsell the ds? I know Liberty City Stories will be a huge hit (Im getting it).Im going to pick up my PSP wednesday night. Then i'll be able to judge fairly.
Nintendo have many games to come out too. Honestly, in England the PSP might outsell the Ds because Japan loves Nintendo more than England does, all we want is good graphics and not to care about the gameplay. <3.
Nintendo are brave making the first handheld to have a touch screen, they've done pretty well and its a nice way to play on some games.
Don't mock us. :)

varna
28-08-2005, 09:46 PM
ok....... well the DS has outsold the PSP in japan..... i admit th but predictions are that PS will out sell the DS by alot and the only reason i see and people see why the DS has out sold it is the price
its more affordable to the less advanced gamer

Moose
28-08-2005, 10:00 PM
Hmm what?

Dark--Mark
28-08-2005, 10:06 PM
nintendo...... online..... online mario kart.... advvance wars DS........ nintendogs

psp............................................... ...........GTa............

woah it realy balances doesnt it?

moan the DS!

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:09 PM
psp pawnz u haters ds is for 8 year olds -.- nintendogs are the gayest thing to date and wow mario cart we only got midnight club dub edition and gta

and any game for psp pawnz lame advance wars advance wars for ds has same graphics as one for gba wow u can touch the screen omg end of the world

Dark--Mark
28-08-2005, 10:14 PM
its not the fact tht its for 8 year olds. Id rather have 64 bit graphics (GBA has 32 FYI) and a new way of play online chat ect than OMGZ0RS1!11!111 PS2 GRAPHICS OMG! lol psps r for older peeps - im 15 right now id much rather open my horizzons than play the same old things u could download and emulate - but to each his own

+rep for speaking ure mind ^_^

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:16 PM
lol i guess u got a point im 16 goingon 17 i prefer psp cuz im more into the fact the got portable dvds and im obseesed with driving and shooting games and i look more into graphics and gameplay only system i like from nintendo is my nes and my g cube

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:19 PM
Seriously, its Ninty fanboys Vs. Sony Fanboys :(
I prefer Nintendo, but sony are more advanced. Im not bothered if they're 'Kiddy'. Hah. Graphics aren't everything.
Your grammar is terrible! 'Nintendogs are the gayest thing...' Eh?

Also, your saying that 'We' (Meaning you) have got Midnight Club and GTA. You do? Wow, OMGZOR!!1one
Advance wars...it doesnt matter about graphics. It's been said in many gaming magazines that its genius. I love it, its a good strategy game. No need for 'Uber cool' graphics.

Seriously, shut up. Im 14, love them both.

Dark--Mark
28-08-2005, 10:21 PM
hee hee very nice thoughts but its not realy ninty fanboys its more. erm... younger people versus slightly less younger people in a crushing debate of graphics or gameplay

well.... nah ure right... lol

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:23 PM
dont even start with me about games i still got wonderswan and the very first nintendo system and i got the original pong stored away in my addic i been playing video games since i was 6 -.- i know good games and nintendogs are gay and woopty doo if i wanted a good stratgey game i wud play diablo or halo

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:25 PM
hee hee very nice thoughts but its not realy ninty fanboys its more. erm... younger people versus slightly less younger people in a crushing debate of graphics or gameplay

well.... nah ure right... lol
But it is though, just insults.
'DS stands for DOG Sh**' (other topic) Thats really immature.

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:28 PM
this thread is gay in the first place d day for psp wth is that psp pawnz -.-

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:29 PM
You know good games? Playing/owning a games console from the age of 6 doesnt make you an expert.
How is Halo a strategic game?! Its like 'Bang, dead.'Whats the strategy in that?

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:32 PM
You know good games? Playing/owning a games console from the age of 6 doesnt make you an expert.
How is Halo a strategic game?! Its like 'Bang, dead.'Whats the strategy in that?
depends how u play i play halo cuz im a sniper for all shooting games im a sniper it takes tactics and strategy to be a sniper -.- no wonder u like ds

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Lol, yeah I suppose. Snipers do need to hide, until a Rhino Tank shoots you :p .
I like DS...fair enough? Im getting a PSP Wednesday night with Wipeout pure. Ooh, im exited. :D

stephen-
28-08-2005, 10:35 PM
I like the DS the best as it's games are quirky and original but I shall be buying a PSP when I got the cash (got £30 so far :p)

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:37 PM
Lol, yeah I suppose. Snipers do need to hide, until a Rhino Tank shoots you :p .
I like DS...fair enough? Im getting a PSP Wednesday night with Wipeout pure. Ooh, im exited. :D
wipeout pure pawnz try going backwards at full speed into another car ull laugh for so long . but i found out why psp pawnz so much now they got a tv tuner for it so u can watch tv with it heres link i found http://www.palminfocentre.com/images/img_ms_tvtuner.jpg

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:37 PM
I like the DS the best as it's games are quirky and original but I shall be buying a PSP when I got the cash (got £30 so far :p)
Thankyou!!!
I have been saving up for my PSP since....uhh....a while back. It better be worth it.

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:38 PM
trust me wait till christmas to get psp they suppose to be releasing sum ultimate psp bundle thing thats what im waiting for :P im currently happy with my dreamcast and sonic untill christmas

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:39 PM
trust me wait till christmas to get psp they suppose to be releasing sum ultimate psp bundle thing thats what im waiting for :P im currently happy with my dreamcast and sonic untill christmas
Dreamcast, never had the pleasure of having one of them. But sonic owns.

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:40 PM
lol i got godzilla destroy all monsters melee for ps2 lol its so funny

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:41 PM
I see, you like Godzilla then (Your sig). The whole point of this Topic was gay anyways. '5 days till death dayfor PSP' Eh?

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:42 PM
lol i found another reason why psp rawks they got south park for it :P

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:45 PM
On dvd/umd? I want to get Resident Evil 2 and Donnie Darko. Both good movies lined up to come out.

JoeyK.
28-08-2005, 10:47 PM
You mean the chat that only works if you're in talking distance? Same with the online?

psp has wireless too, and a new upgrade they say will let you browse the web.

TAKE THAT NINTENDO FANBOYS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

lol, ok, so i'm a nintendo fanboy too when it comes to zelda, just not the ds, that just ruined it for me ;P

but revolution shall pwn >=D

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:48 PM
You mean the chat that only works if you're in talking distance? Same with the online?

psp has wireless too, and a new upgrade they say will let you browse the web.

TAKE THAT NINTENDO FANBOYS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Pardon? Im not a fanboy as I support both 'Parties' or whatever you call them.

Edit: Revolution <3

JoeyK.
28-08-2005, 10:49 PM
Then i wasn't talking to you in particular ;]

okay, heres the truth- i hate the ds because i spent $150 usd on it, then the touch screen stopped working, and i couldn't get it repaired. only the top right part of the screen worked >=(

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:50 PM
joey u revolution lover its gunna be junk jsut cuz nintendos keeeping it all secret ps3 is gunna pawn like mad the graphics are like :o

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Then i wasn't talking to you in particular ;]

okay, heres the truth- i hate the ds because i spent $150 usd on it, then the touch screen stopped working, and i couldn't get it repaired. only the top right part of the screen worked >=(
Awwwww. You shouldve taken it back to where you got it from. Unlucky.

JoeyK.
28-08-2005, 10:51 PM
i know ps3 will be better rick, i just hate xbox and hope ps3 and revolution will kill it :)

plus, i'm buying the rev for one reason- to play the original zelda again. my nes finally, after 15 years of service has broken on me, and i lost my gsn disk for it, plus somone stole my gba sp, so i cant get the classics one... lol xP

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:52 PM
joey only thing xbox got going for it is halo and i got it for pc so xbox folds cuz grand turismo 4 burns project gothem racing :d

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:53 PM
No offence to the PS3, but don't you agree that the controller looks abit...wierd?

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:53 PM
u can buy seperate controllers and the ps2 controller and ps1 controller are compatable with ps3 so :P

JoeyK.
28-08-2005, 10:54 PM
They're changing it because everyone hates it... lol
i hate xbox's, its got those dumb round type buttons...

halo's overrated btw, and i'm not that into shooters.... i love ps because of the rpgs <3
And racing... ;]

Charles
28-08-2005, 10:56 PM
So, does the ps3 have controller ports for the old-uns then? Because the controllers at the moment are wireless.

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:56 PM
gamecube controllers look garbage but they so easy to use i luv them fro smash bros melee

ssricky
28-08-2005, 10:57 PM
So, does the ps3 have controller ports for the old-uns then? Because the controllers at the moment are wireless.
if they are wireless they require a port to plug in the reciever -.-

JoeyK.
28-08-2005, 10:58 PM
acutally they dont rick.. the recievers are in the system :P

But they have ports on it for the old controllers.

varna
28-08-2005, 10:59 PM

wait untill the bring the white psp out

ssricky
28-08-2005, 11:00 PM
wait untill the bring the white psp out
white psp is ugly gets too dirty fast -.-

varna
28-08-2005, 11:06 PM
nah its sooooo much nicer i have ordered one from japan counting down the days

ssricky
28-08-2005, 11:07 PM
nah its sooooo much nicer i have ordered one from japan counting down the days
wat a waste of money u gotta pay for shipping and handling and japanese instructions o wow exciting :rolleyes:

varna
28-08-2005, 11:11 PM
i don't care really and i already have english instructions (Well american) from my black PSP

JoeyK.
29-08-2005, 12:31 AM
I like black better.... ;]

Bear-Max
02-09-2005, 06:40 PM
Lol some people are funny.

The thing is, when it comes to gaming, the Japanese have a far superior market to the West. Why? Because they care more about gameplay than graphics, and that's basically why the DS outsold the PSP over there.

Well, that and Sony seem to be absolutely pants at stocking stores properly.

Jordan3
02-09-2005, 07:41 PM
i rekon the ds is gonna outsell the psp by a long way hu agrees

Nope. It wont.

Sure, the DS is miles better, but that doesn't stop anyone does it?

Bear-Max
03-09-2005, 04:31 PM
Nope. It wont.

Sure, the DS is miles better, but that doesn't stop anyone does it?
Actually, it has.

Worldwide, the DS is about 5 million units ahead ;)

Well, I'd suppose it's around 4 million now, with the release of the PSP in Europe.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!