PDA

View Full Version : PLAYSTATION NOOBS

Andii
11-03-2012, 04:18 PM
Ok bascially i am thinking about trading in my xbox 360 for a playstation 3. . does anyone know where i can do that or if playstation is worth trading for????

Chris
11-03-2012, 04:31 PM
You could do it at game, they have some decent trade in values on consoles. If you're gonna trade it in at game, then you need to be quick about it. :P

Jurv
11-03-2012, 04:35 PM
I don't think it's worth trading an xbox for a playstation, haha.

What's the reason for you wanting to trade it in anyway? :P

beth
11-03-2012, 04:36 PM
why would you do that to yrself.

Andii
11-03-2012, 04:51 PM
why would you do that to yrself.

cause epic games reset my gears 3 rank :'(

hmmm game it is then ;) lol

dbgtz
11-03-2012, 04:54 PM
You should probably see if there's games you want that are only on that platform first, otherwise the trade is pointless.

Andii
11-03-2012, 04:59 PM
You should probably see if there's games you want that are only on that platform first, otherwise the trade is pointless.

lmao very good point +Rep . . but a few games do look good and people i know have one :)

Lamz
11-03-2012, 06:07 PM
lol, trading in a console because you got reset on Gears?... that's kinda sad Andy but it's your choice... i'd just rank up legitimately ;)

MotorStefan95
11-03-2012, 06:19 PM
I have a PlayStation 3 and I love it. The games released for it suit me. Before trading your xbox you need to make sure there are games on the PS3 that you play or it is pretty pointless.

Andii
11-03-2012, 07:44 PM
lol, trading in a console because you got reset on Gears?... that's kinda sad Andy but it's your choice... i'd just rank up legitimately ;)

how is it sad???? i had to own loads of noobs to get that rank and then it just gets reset. . Also epic announced there will be no more gears games so i don't see the point in having a xbox no more :) :) only reason i have an xbox is because of gears lol im Sony

Lamz
11-03-2012, 08:04 PM
how is it sad???? i had to own loads of noobs to get that rank and then it just gets reset. . Also epic announced there will be no more gears games so i don't see the point in having a xbox no more :) :) only reason i have an xbox is because of gears lol im Sony

traitor.

lmao have fun on the PS playing 'Little big planet' most games are cross platform anyway so i don't really see the point

dbgtz
11-03-2012, 08:38 PM
traitor.

lmao have fun on the PS playing 'Little big planet' most games are cross platform anyway so i don't really see the point

LBP/2 is one of the best games out there. The point is that there are still games that aren't on the 360 which he may prefer.

beth
11-03-2012, 08:45 PM
cant believe yr trading yr xbox just cause yr gears rank got reset........ LMAO.

FlyingJesus
11-03-2012, 08:48 PM
He's already stated that a few of his friends have PS which makes a big difference to enjoyability. I'd prefer a PS3 to Xbox just because of having friends who have them - aside from a very small number of games there's really not much difference between the two consoles so being able to play against friends and/or exchange custom content etc would be the main selling point for me

Andii
11-03-2012, 08:59 PM
cant believe yr trading yr xbox just cause yr gears rank got reset........ LMAO.

lmao ino :'( haha plus you never come on gears no more or scott or ross lol

Jazz
11-03-2012, 09:20 PM
gamestation or game are good for console trading. I think its worth getting a ps3 because the media side of it is really good :-P

Neil
13-03-2012, 11:52 AM
GAME normally do quite good trade-in deals that get you some chart games as well so they'd be your best option as previously stated, just check your local GAME or GameStation, see what has the best offer and go for that really.

gamestation or game are good for console trading. I think its worth getting a ps3 because the media side of it is really good :-P

I would tend to agree with this to an extent but since the xbox started to move towards being more media diverse it's gone a bit past PS3 to be honest, all it lacks is iPlayer which is meant to arrive eventually and Blu-ray but that's hardly much of a problem as far as I see it.

BreakfastBacon
20-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Playstation is definetley worth getting. Not saying that as a fanboy but if you ever play littlebigplanet or uncharted you will know why. such good games Uncharted very good story and characters you will love Littlebigplanet for the creativity in all of us

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!