PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi-Oh

Disaronno
12-03-2012, 06:37 PM
Hey there all, i have 1000+ cards, including one god card and some japanese foils...

Where is the best place to sell other than ebay?

Edited by Glitzen (Trialist Forum Moderator): Thread moved to "Other Entertainment" as it's better suited here!

dirrty
12-03-2012, 06:53 PM
gumtree?

Disaronno
12-03-2012, 06:54 PM
I also am willing to create decks if they would sell better?

Gumtree is the same as eBay pretty much, im talking direct trading card places where people know what they are talking about.
Im asking if anyone knows of one they have possibly used?

Eric
13-03-2012, 02:14 AM
Sell it to your yugioh mates. Used to sell my decks to my friends because they need it so badly.

JerseySafety
13-03-2012, 02:23 AM
Sell them as decks for sure - if you can make several good decks.

Also selling the god cards separately would be a good idea as some can fetch at least $20 each. Make sure they are all real as well. I sold mine and had 1 fake card from my brother so they cancelled the sale. :/

xdinosaurdaniel
13-03-2012, 03:57 AM
Personally i would try cardshark.com

NeverSkem
14-03-2012, 10:50 AM
I have God Cards like Obelisk the Tormentor,Slifer the Sky Dragon and The Winged Dragon of Ra.

Heart Break Kid
14-03-2012, 07:08 PM
Sell them on eBay, but individually. Use www.yugico.com for a basic price guide (Note, for unlimited editions if you click on the card name (after typing in the nameor pack no.) it will give you the price for both 1st and unlimited editions.) Obviously take the price down a notch if it isn't in "Mint" condition.

Hope this helps :)

Disaronno
16-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I have God Cards like Obelisk the Tormentor,Slifer the Sky Dragon and The Winged Dragon of Ra. So?

Sell them on eBay, but individually. Use www.yugico.com for a basic price guide (Note, for unlimited editions if you click on the card name (after typing in the nameor pack no.) it will give you the price for both 1st and unlimited editions.) Obviously take the price down a notch if it isn't in "Mint" condition.

Hope this helps :)
That site sucks, i searched for quite a few cards and no price, and im not selling them on eBay because im not paying to sell themj and possibly make no profit.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!