PDA

View Full Version : Staff Register Rare Names

Breeze
15-03-2012, 03:52 PM
So they got sick of people requesting names through the helptool pretty much, here's the accounts that they have taken:

Sex

Badminton

s'e'x (sorry for avoiding your filter, it's just so people can see it)

Administrator

There's probably more but I can't be bothered finding them all. Not a fan of names :P

MKR&*42
15-03-2012, 03:54 PM
Hmm, makes sense I suppose - I can imagine a lot of people would beg for those names. Quick question, why can't someone take Badminton?

Administrator is fairly obvious, 4 - I can imagine loads would like that. As for sex... don't really have an opinion on that name. It's not really offensive in any way, but if some kid makes a fuss over it.. meh.

Lee
15-03-2012, 04:01 PM
Yeah why Badminton, that's a bit wierd :/

Jazz
15-03-2012, 04:04 PM
badminton? why badminton.. whats so special about that? :-O

Breeze
15-03-2012, 04:11 PM
To be honest, I think they should have taken Hardcore and Sexy off of the people who own them as Hardcore was unfairly given to the user "Fuxd" on Habbo, anyone else who had an unfairly given name (0, Jake<3, -_-, ___ etc) lost theirs so what's so special about his? It's rather baffeling, in my opinion Sexy is much more inappropriate than most of those names, Badminton is in the filter for a reason which I'm currently trying to work out, I know "Finch" isn't allowed in names either, or it never used to be, I've got a few accounts with MOD- and Finch in them, I believe even the words Mouser and SonicMouse were in the filter years ago, I think instead of doing this they should have allowed all names no matter what and just banned the inappropriate ones, would have worked out so much easier.

MKR&*42
15-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Yeah why Badminton, that's a bit wierd :/

badminton? why badminton.. whats so special about that? :-O

To be honest, I think they should have taken Hardcore and Sexy off of the people who own them as Hardcore was unfairly given to the user "Fuxd" on Habbo, anyone else who had an unfairly given name (0, Jake<3, -_-, ___ etc) lost theirs so what's so special about his? It's rather baffeling, in my opinion Sexy is much more inappropriate than most of those names, Badminton is in the filter for a reason which I'm currently trying to work out, I know "Finch" isn't allowed in names either, or it never used to be, I've got a few accounts with MOD- and Finch in them, I believe even the words Mouser and SonicMouse were in the filter years ago, I think instead of doing this they should have allowed all names no matter what and just banned the inappropriate ones, would have worked out so much easier.

I think I've worked out why "Badminton" is in the filter; Badminton

Don't think you're allowed to have that in any name :P - I will check though x

---

Yep, just checked: "
Habbo name is not suitable, please try another one".

geo
15-03-2012, 04:16 PM
I think I've worked out why "Badminton" is in the filter; Badminton

Don't think you're allowed to have that in any name :P - I will check though x

---

Yep, just checked: "
Habbo name is not suitable, please try another one".

Meh, that's pathetic.

Anyway, I can understand the others. :P

Jazz
15-03-2012, 04:32 PM
LMAO who would fall for that

IM AN ADMIN LUK AT MI NAME ITS GOT ADMIN IN IT !!!!!111 :-L

Breeze
15-03-2012, 04:39 PM
Lmao, yeah brb registering bADMINton

Samantha
15-03-2012, 04:40 PM
It's like they won't allow Succeed because it has suc in it.

For some reason it once told me kettle wasn't allowed, I know Jae has the name kettle but it said it was inappropriate. I also know 'turd' isn't allowed too.

However, they allowed me to have boner yet they banned it after, why allow me to have it in the first place?

Kyle
15-03-2012, 04:50 PM
^"ket" is a drug.

I don't really know why people are so obsessed with getting these names by taking advantage of the foreign customer support. They'll all eventually get permed anyways

Catchy
15-03-2012, 05:05 PM
Jake kept asking for them apparently and got a reply saying "Just made all the names you have requested" lmaoo!

Hardcore
15-03-2012, 05:06 PM

M E R K T I T

Edited by Zuth (Forum Moderator): Please dont post pointlessly, thanks!

Breeze
15-03-2012, 05:10 PM
It's like they won't allow Succeed because it has suc in it.

For some reason it once told me kettle wasn't allowed, I know Jae has the name kettle but it said it was inappropriate. I also know 'turd' isn't allowed too.

However, they allowed me to have boner yet they banned it after, why allow me to have it in the first place?

Immense has "kettle" Jae stole it off someone a while ago who had passed it down to friends over the years

Mathew
15-03-2012, 05:11 PM
I've never really seen the obsession with "rare names". I think the name you originally request when you first join up to Habbo says the most about you, and it's interesting to see how people "grow up" over the years and no longer like it. I can't understand why people are requesting rare names over the Help Tool either. One minute we have masses of people complaining that the support is crap, and the next we have people wasting staff time by requesting pointless names. They just can't win.

Toilet
15-03-2012, 09:19 PM
So the people who received the names have lost them?

e5
16-03-2012, 06:08 PM
How do you know staff register them?

Samantha
16-03-2012, 06:13 PM
I just think it's the ones with inappropriate names sometimes get a name change for breaking the Habbo way? They reward them for breaking the rules? Why do that, should just leave them banned tbf as they knew they would be breaking Habbo way anyway (in some name ban cases I agree that some aren't needed therefore they should be unbanned though).

Breeze
16-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I've never really seen the obsession with "rare names". I think the name you originally request when you first join up to Habbo says the most about you, and it's interesting to see how people "grow up" over the years and no longer like it. I can't understand why people are requesting rare names over the Help Tool either. One minute we have masses of people complaining that the support is crap, and the next we have people wasting staff time by requesting pointless names. They just can't win.
This all the way, I recently name changed my old account to Adnoun but other than that a name you get when you sign up does say a lot about you. Mine is banned so that says enough on its own.

On topic: I know staff registered them down to the fact the email this "immense" guy got is real and I've seen it, they done it years ago on Habbo UK with the name "Modification" or something like that.

GoldenMerc
17-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Im sure Moderator was taken a few years back too

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!