PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] New glitch involving the trade system!

Breeze
15-03-2012, 04:07 PM
Here's a new cloning pets glitch as well but everyone and their dog seems to know about it, here's a new trading glitch that everyones way too cheap and way too gready to share, have fun habbox.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yDsWNoEBEpE&feature=youtu.be

The music was totally random, it's Dilem - Pittiless I think, don't uote me on that. But yep that's the new glitch there's a few more as well however. I'll not share them as there's currently one that's a risk to Habbo's community, I hope you liked my video!

Zuth
15-03-2012, 04:45 PM
I dont get it, by the looks of it you get with what you started with?

Lewis
15-03-2012, 05:00 PM
I dont get it, by the looks of it you get with what you started with?

Yeah... I don't get it either, explain Breeze

Samantha
15-03-2012, 05:07 PM
Zuth Mk, they basically can't accept the trade until the other does, then the other person has to click 'confirm' which shouldn't happen as they couldn't accept the trade. Basically, they click accept trade but the button doesn't change from accept trade to confirm until the other accepts. Like both trades aren't green.

It's not new it's been around for about a week though! Noticed this didn't know how it happened though.

Breeze
15-03-2012, 05:08 PM
It's a rather pointless glitch, if I'd used another piece of furni besides 3 pirate flags you'd see my point :)!

Mathew
15-03-2012, 05:24 PM
why do you still have the old Habbo? :O:O!!

Breeze
15-03-2012, 05:53 PM
why do you still have the old Habbo? :O:O!!

Old cothing colours you mean? Years ago I didn't change my looks on any of my accounts with old colours and they stay in place, lots of people have them :)!

Mathew
15-03-2012, 07:05 PM
no i meant the toolbar up the side!! :O

jasey
15-03-2012, 11:26 PM
I don't get it. You say it's 'pointless' and also to 'watch our backs'. Which is it? Thank you for posting regardless - interesting!

Nick
15-03-2012, 11:43 PM
no i meant the toolbar up the side!! :O

He probably made the video 2 days ago :P

vito201-:D
16-03-2012, 12:54 AM
Breeze - You love posting everything from HF don't you! xD ... At least this thread makes more sence than the original post. x]

It's not new it's been around for about a week though! Noticed this didn't know how it happened though.

Been around a LOT longer than that. :P

I don't get it. You say it's 'pointless' and also to 'watch our backs'. Which is it? Thank you for posting regardless - interesting!
You could potentially use it to scam people... but only if they don't check the trade windows.

- Alex (Shenk).

Breeze
16-03-2012, 01:25 AM
@Breeze (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=88879) - You love posting everything from HF don't you! xD ... At least this thread makes more sence than the original post. x]

Been around a LOT longer than that. :P

You could potentially use it to scam people... but only if they don't check the trade windows.

- Alex (Shenk).

This, however I don't use HF I have a source he most likely gets them from HF however, I know he's used it in the past!

Gina
16-03-2012, 04:23 AM
yeh everyone has a point btw
why do you have old habbo? ;o
cos it was made yesterday the video ? :s lol

karter
16-03-2012, 06:39 AM
The cloning glitch has been fixed, good that I trained my pets before it was fixed.

(The cloned pets used to level up seperately increasing your animal trainer achievement)

Jazz
16-03-2012, 12:42 PM
im still confused, its a bit pointless this glitch? O_O

GoldenMerc
16-03-2012, 05:34 PM
Pretty useless but good find

Breeze
16-03-2012, 11:51 PM
yeh everyone has a point btw
why do you have old habbo? ;o
cos it was made yesterday the video ? :s lol

I made the video about 4 days ago, just because it was uploaded yesterday doesn't mean I recorded it yesterday.

Gina
17-03-2012, 12:29 AM
lol okay, lovely video btw :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!