PDA

View Full Version : what does google know about you?

dirrty
15-03-2012, 07:47 PM
so you basically go on google.com/ads/preferences (http://google.com/ads/preferences) and find out what google has associated with your cookies or whatever.

Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie.

Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Dance & Electronic Music

Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Urban & Hip-Hop - Rap & Hip-Hop

Beauty & Fitness - Fitness - Bodybuilding

Business & Industrial - Advertising & Marketing - Public Relations

Computers & Electronics

Games - Computer & Video Games - Simulation Games

Games - Online Games

Games - Puzzles & Brainteasers

Jobs & Education - Jobs - Job Listings

Shopping

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited.

dunno about the bodybuilding part as i don't recall visiting any sites/searching for anything related to that, but everything is more or less correct (well within the past few weeks anyway).

Oleh
15-03-2012, 07:49 PM
Ads on the web
You've opted out, but you can opt in at any time.
Opt in

Opt in to customize your ad preferences and tell Google which interest-based ads you'd prefer to see.

:) Did that a while ago.

MKR&*42
15-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Mine's much shorter;

Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCg35sf9nzUVXyIC97no01vasc_vlFgRHBDOM VSDOtotF65WbuCRNuGyO8mbgo_4cQr5ncR41_SdUpV2OUCb5EN yCoUqEuTOKCkugvHDjiPv9Cj3lq0WPjYmG0LflmsLhcuv-6hAck98b0w31Pk6o7QWUKzoST1Q2jWtfFG7B7B2YGI6tY1vBgN IGEWfqBgRcDmZowpx&hl=en) your categories at any time.
Arts & Entertainment - Humor - Spoofs & Satire

Arts & Entertainment - Movies - Musical Films

Beauty & Fitness

Games - Online Games - Massive Multiplayer

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCg35sf9nzUVXyIC97no01vasc_vlFgRHBDOM VSDOtotF65WbuCRNuGyO8mbgo_4cQr5ncR41_SdUpV2OUCb5EN yCoUqEuTOKCkugvHDjiPv9Cj3lq0WPjYmG0LflmsLhcuv-6hAck98b0w31Pk6o7QWUKzoST1Q2jWtfFG7B7B2YGI6tY1vBgN IGEWfqBgRcDmZowpx&hl=en) these at any time.

They don't have an age for me :P + The bits in bold are the things I have no interest in whatsoever :L - They're correct about the other 2 though.

buttons
15-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Your categories

Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Urban & Hip-Hop

Beauty & Fitness - Face & Body Care

Beauty & Fitness - Hair Care

Shopping

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCjL9yREeFUfO1IGDiPDfMME9BDCrXBshbfQa 35AFPlWtLYH3O46dg0P__yt82uIM7h08VMVPsvP_JBLf0IgXjc MQE-78-oxa0G_Ur16Fu6YTwWGjFUMBurxJpsQeMwSU0bFEw3izMga51Fd 3WtQdQgyedAPgcYb8-r-INwbc612HkZaPfAzkIuS9GHEXRPqzn8QrQ_SrJ_VyIzGdJhExG zZ0dvQCzeJoXeOPlO6GzLsjokBfcavtX4SXOvFFx_WPQvnxjA9 KU_jGcMXrILNfI19jZqlsWRD1WiMUBktqgAMQiCW000&hl=en) these at any time.

meh boring. i read mostly about psychology n anthropology and health when im online but obviously that hasnt been picked up

brandon
15-03-2012, 07:57 PM
This was mine, quite accurate!

Arts & Entertainment - TV & Video
Arts & Entertainment - TV & Video - TV Networks & Stations
Beauty & Fitness
Games - Computer & Video Games - Shooter Games
Games - Online Games
Sports - Team Sports - Basketball
Sports - Team Sports - Soccer
World Localities - Europe - Western Europe - United Kingdom - England - East of England

Neversoft
15-03-2012, 07:59 PM
Your categories
Arts & Entertainment - Movies
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Dance & Electronic Music
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Experimental & Industrial Music
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Vocals & Show Tunes
Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software - Audio & Music Software - Audio Files Formats & Codecs
Online Communities
Online Communities - Social Networks
Shopping - Gifts & Special Event Items - Gifts
Travel - Air Travel

Your demographics

I don't know why it says air travel. I look up train timetables, never air travel.

FlyingJesus
15-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Your categories and demographics
No interest or demographic categories are associated with your ads preferences so far. You can add or edit interests and demographics at any time.

Guess my habit of DELETE ******* EVERYTHING whenever I turn the computer off stops things getting learned

Inseriousity.
15-03-2012, 09:09 PM
Books & Literature - Fan Fiction
Games - Computer & Video Games - Gaming Media & Reference

Online Communities - Virtual Worlds

FAN FICTION? WTF, I DONT READ FAN FICTION! also, how sad are these results, i do have rl hobbies, i swear :(

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCj0WXEJ4xR8BPYTdHtFKa09QBc1ITS6qBpmk bhMQuDkYORyZUBnQUAXbC9urTl9rGV6fI2WQyUKffr3uayc9I1 JoGHo2bMNwpQnZJ8lF3mJccm6klD_8jAzCAeGuOf0Rmolt5HvP UF-dwlRwj2sRpY3uLYCs_bL6XWlKPFXK9-U17NrDPU&hl=en) these at any time.

oh google thinks im a girl. :(

Emmz
15-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Mine was:
Computers & Electronics - Consumer Electronics - Gadgets & Portable Electronics - PDAs & Handhelds
Internet & Telecom - Mobile & Wireless - Mobile Phones - Smart Phones

LOL Omg im only 18 :( And Im Female !!
Think google got that one abit wrong... haha

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit these at any time.

iLogan
15-03-2012, 10:10 PM
Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit your categories at any time.
Arts & Entertainment - TV & Video - TV Shows & Programs - TV Reality Shows
Business & Industrial
Computers & Electronics - Computer Security
Computers & Electronics - Enterprise Technology - Data Management
Internet & Telecom - Web Services - Web Design & Development
Jobs & Education
Travel - Tourist Destinations - Theme Parks

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit these at any time.

not sure about bodybuilding :S

Eric
15-03-2012, 10:21 PM
Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCghcSjXEFTJM0g1kg-nRfwrlDw3_q0qfg1UnN_B3GWG8tcdNA-4E4P1NKa0anA6A0Xe2yxy2P7cF_K0MOZk7OI3u5F73Tu8KU9Qr H8NX48L0oBmshGLbbHldvUB9WJc1rqKVxYVHuad_YLVcHgz3p3 xYf0rNk0-AY0TY6hwByFRvwVXK1JiPqU_XEowl8VFPjsBWxm1iI3v378zUT PDi2bySbcmuw&hl=en) your categories at any time.

Beauty & Fitness

Internet & Telecom

The fourth one is not true.

Mikey
15-03-2012, 10:28 PM
Your categories

Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCh6SJcMjK_baMOvulWbeRLOUVo7iit9CCNEC RzVwlPDxlDs5fl2fhm7I_8l2uD6RzLeZv-yw_BOl-_PSpyTcDyRFzNtEIpmlnr671f02WNE0j7EmgrxCwTRYYlO275a anaEMn81qvc514bdygQM-rpeiNtEjhVRGGEM1i4RC6FVrA9LFl12KyQsf985auv0fcqOwHb 2aGNFYJgxylq09MnWRZ7_munz4K43RNxp3yJxGu1kHj7IGB3PW XlqCeCnodsY20yK&hl=en) your categories at any time.
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Urban & Hip-Hop - Soul & R&B

Beauty & Fitness

Computers & Electronics

Games - Computer & Video Games - Shooter Games

Shopping

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCh6SJcMjK_baMOvulWbeRLOUVo7iit9CCNEC RzVwlPDxlDs5fl2fhm7I_8l2uD6RzLeZv-yw_BOl-_PSpyTcDyRFzNtEIpmlnr671f02WNE0j7EmgrxCwTRYYlO275a anaEMn81qvc514bdygQM-rpeiNtEjhVRGGEM1i4RC6FVrA9LFl12KyQsf985auv0fcqOwHb 2aGNFYJgxylq09MnWRZ7_munz4K43RNxp3yJxGu1kHj7IGB3PW XlqCeCnodsY20yK&hl=en) these at any time.

Yeah that's pretty much me, apart from shooting games haha! Never played a shooting game online in my life o.o

Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCghcSjXEFTJM0g1kg-nRfwrlDw3_q0qfg1UnN_B3GWG8tcdNA-4E4P1NKa0anA6A0Xe2yxy2P7cF_K0MOZk7OI3u5F73Tu8KU9Qr H8NX48L0oBmshGLbbHldvUB9WJc1rqKVxYVHuad_YLVcHgz3p3 xYf0rNk0-AY0TY6hwByFRvwVXK1JiPqU_XEowl8VFPjsBWxm1iI3v378zUT PDi2bySbcmuw&hl=en) your categories at any time.

Beauty & Fitness

Internet & Telecom

The fourth one is not true.

Maybe the fourth one is Habbo because I got that aswell and I don't play any other games online apart from Habbo. LOL.

j0rd
15-03-2012, 10:47 PM
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Urban & Hip-Hop - Rap & Hip-HopArts & Entertainment - TV & Video

Autos & Vehicles - Vehicle Brands

Computers & Electronics - Computer Hardware - Computer Peripherals - Printers, Copiers & Fax - Scanners

Computers & Electronics - Consumer Electronics - Gadgets & Portable Electronics - PDAs & Handhelds

Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software

Computers & Electronics - Software - Software Utilities

Games - Computer & Video Games

Internet & Telecom - Mobile & Wireless - Mobile Phones - Smart Phones

Virtual Worlds :rolleyes:

-:Undertaker:-
15-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Apparently i'm 65+

Caution
15-03-2012, 11:18 PM
I've done this before, it's hilarious. I'm a pensioner..

Arts & Entertainment - TV & Video - TV Shows & Programs - TV Dramas - TV Crime & Legal Shows

Autos & Vehicles

Business & Industrial

Home & Garden - Home Improvement

Law & Government

Science

Science - Astronomy

World Localities - Europe - Western Europe - United Kingdom - Scotland

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCjZ8disNd9KuLu3AnjN2K2qp-B5P62GseN7_ruooSlsfKR5opCR-gHHBykAJR8Jb7VslgNs6C3fqJBQ_rj95rimsoU0TqgbutoipDK jjih_anPAOXJZsdjWLLOxBpIq9xTKudi8nuObTWcMIRZ999O5O-6FNs61bCjCWyuPSsUmKj9KumZm40a1i1xW2besahmD0lN6nrjz NGsjd2f11m9VfEXOXV-VDXULlbOCWXEj-kTRZHTT3b8E4pX7gI8ttlR95QjeTOpl7wHFaaCL1s2hnESO4Q&hl=en) these at any time.

wixard
15-03-2012, 11:26 PM
ur categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCj0jNgnbB40QWHqexXrASEqCqdcm3D9mUe7n f_8HtzHuCjeFEhUeHq8E3lF3KO1PpyXZBVtvloWFAtdJXJwlYI sAZS70b-Bhl_UwJw3LAxHeEc1rhdb1pY_f7XlMKHT0m7WBGnrBszD6m5hU 1NG6smrSW-BJrn0JCODbIr78MZqDdqKtTd2k7R9RQnhGpc1pQwwzrz5&hl=en) your categories at any time.
Arts & Entertainment - Humor - Spoofs & Satire

Your demographics
No demographic categories are associated with your ads preferences so far. You can add or edit (https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCj0jNgnbB40QWHqexXrASEqCqdcm3D9mUe7n f_8HtzHuCjeFEhUeHq8E3lF3KO1PpyXZBVtvloWFAtdJXJwlYI sAZS70b-Bhl_UwJw3LAxHeEc1rhdb1pY_f7XlMKHT0m7WBGnrBszD6m5hU 1NG6smrSW-BJrn0JCODbIr78MZqDdqKtTd2k7R9RQnhGpc1pQwwzrz5&hl=en) demographics at any time.

google seems to think im a massive nerdlord

GoldenMerc
16-03-2012, 12:43 AM

Autos & Vehicles - Vehicle Brands - Toyota

Autos & Vehicles - Vehicle Shopping

Business & Industrial

Games - Computer & Video Games - Video Game Emulation

Internet & Telecom - Email & Messaging - Text & Instant Messaging

beth
16-03-2012, 04:06 AM
Beauty & Fitness
Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software - Photo & Video Software
Jobs & Education
Science - Biological Sciences
Travel

Your demographics

BIOLOGICAL SCIENCE. oh i know what that is actually. i guess working out calorie burn times and stuff like that. MALE :'(

orientalframe?
16-03-2012, 05:48 AM
Your categories
Below you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit your categories at any time.
Science - Chemistry
Travel
World Localities - Europe - Western Europe - United Kingdom - England

Your demographics

they think i'm male :(

jasey
16-03-2012, 06:23 AM
Vous n'avez actuellement pas de cookie d'identification.

Gutted - they aren't tracking me. I wanted to see what they knew!

Jordy
16-03-2012, 07:43 AM
It's not too bad but neglected my interest in music;
Computers & Electronics - Computer Hardware - Computer Peripherals

Food & Drink - Restaurants - Fast Food

News - Weather

People & Society - Social Sciences

Science - Mathematics

Travel - Air Travel

Travel - Hotels & Accommodations

Travel - Tourist Destinations - Theme Parks

World Localities - Europe - Western Europe - United Kingdom

Chris
16-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio
Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software - Desktop Publishing - Fonts
Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software - Photo & Video Software - Video File Formats & Codecs
Internet & Telecom - Web Services - Web Hosting & Domain Registration
Jobs & Education

Your demographics

Not sure where it got the last 2 from, but the others are about right!

Jazz
16-03-2012, 01:43 PM
Your categoriesBelow you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCjpxpYGsEdecQSv0o-ekNuoHuyvTjlO_e0lCB0LQgnQYdN-T1aUabMAVTAgsbGHdAHAkmV8QWZo_vYilImsTj346rb1jBeH6G T-vtbNmTDOEQYvnWm4XXSi4bw05zxsD9389XWyJ2b_enjGwq0FSl UZPs_eEkpTw6t6-qqA0-Z83RylGPwM29O7Ty6EHqSF3f3FtJ1I_qwtaT6AdtZaL54KQEqF GlDEEuCAchSSmiToQIlaU9DIkdp4x5FXkca4qLFmCJfB&hl=en) your categories at any time.

Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software - Photo & Video Software - Video File Formats & Codecs

Jobs & Education

Pets & Animals

Shopping - Mass Merchants & Department Stores

Your demographics

We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCjpxpYGsEdecQSv0o-ekNuoHuyvTjlO_e0lCB0LQgnQYdN-T1aUabMAVTAgsbGHdAHAkmV8QWZo_vYilImsTj346rb1jBeH6G T-vtbNmTDOEQYvnWm4XXSi4bw05zxsD9389XWyJ2b_enjGwq0FSl UZPs_eEkpTw6t6-qqA0-Z83RylGPwM29O7Ty6EHqSF3f3FtJ1I_qwtaT6AdtZaL54KQEqF GlDEEuCAchSSmiToQIlaU9DIkdp4x5FXkca4qLFmCJfB&hl=en) these at any time.

I'm male, fabulous.

Vause
16-03-2012, 02:13 PM
Google thinks I'm male. nice. I've opted out anyway. aha

Lamz
16-03-2012, 02:20 PM
Arts & Entertainment
Arts & Entertainment - Music & Audio - Urban & Hip-Hop
Computers & Electronics - Software - Multimedia Software - Audio & Music Software - Audio Files Formats & Codecs
Online Communities - Forum & Chat Providers
Shopping - Apparel - Clothing Accessories - Gems & Jewelry
Shopping - Luxury Goods

Your demographics

this...

David
16-03-2012, 04:01 PM
spot on.

http://gyazo.com/86ef3e3f3d2b26a392f45a7397565a8d.png?1331912730

geo
16-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Your categoriesBelow you can review a summary of the interests and inferred demographics that Google has associated with your cookie. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCiaxfX6I72oQWSDCGOYbbgOVlLxqGNb47yKu VGf7SZKr77BTYO2rMDq6dF6Uo2R3B4-zpalR_MGj1pAdoKVrU_UigvMq2TpD2koCFx4EWcTt8BWb0p4O4 CuFn2MjvruQ9bwaK1xNhBjmuDJ1UTYCGLGYFYQ8sVXjMLTC_5j qW4NcZNvW8caFWiAYcY-pL5IbIzfiBqyAfJluZ32bHl2tr8edlS7wQ&hl=en) your categories at any time.

Business & Industrial

Games - Computer & Video Games - Action & Platform Games

Jobs & Education - Education

Travel

Your demographics
We infer your age and gender based on the websites you've visited. You can remove or edit (http://www.google.com/ads/preferences/view?sig=ACi0TCiaxfX6I72oQWSDCGOYbbgOVlLxqGNb47yKu VGf7SZKr77BTYO2rMDq6dF6Uo2R3B4-zpalR_MGj1pAdoKVrU_UigvMq2TpD2koCFx4EWcTt8BWb0p4O4 CuFn2MjvruQ9bwaK1xNhBjmuDJ1UTYCGLGYFYQ8sVXjMLTC_5j qW4NcZNvW8caFWiAYcY-pL5IbIzfiBqyAfJluZ32bHl2tr8edlS7wQ&hl=en) these at any time.

I usually delete my history every month or so. :P

hiyahon
16-03-2012, 04:18 PM
finks am a female who likes shopping - apparel

Oh

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!