PDA

View Full Version : Camera returning?

MKR&*42
17-03-2012, 04:01 PM
I "tweeted" Heini Kaihu earlier - not sure what her exact role is in Sulake but she does mention "Re-inventing old" on her Twitter profile - and I thought I'd take a stab at asking whether the camera would return and thus make old camera photos visible again.

This is the response I received;

"We are planning a new camera, we just need to figure out a way to do it so, that it has cool features but is hard to hack."
Paul LaFontaine also mentioned the Tweet as well;

Camera is returning accoding to @heini_kaihu (https://twitter.com/#!/heini_kaihu)".

Would love to see a camera return - I desired to use one so much, and I loved seeing some of the photos taken :P

Jazz
17-03-2012, 04:04 PM
i loved my camera back in the day, im glad they are bringing them back :-)

jasey
17-03-2012, 04:06 PM
Amazing! This is the best!

Chris
17-03-2012, 04:07 PM
It would be great to see the cameras back, but I doubt old photos will ever be restored.

Pigperson
17-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Camera was good back in the day but tbh I don't think it could keep up with the habbo of today unless they revamp it. Doesn't really bother me whichever way.

Will

xxMATTGxx
17-03-2012, 04:14 PM
If they could improve it and also prevent it from being hacked or whatever you call it like it could of been done back in the day then that would be something a lot of people would like to see return. Now all we need now is a film camera? ;) Haha :P

Zuth
17-03-2012, 04:26 PM
Oh god, this would be awesome if they bought it back!

MKR&*42
17-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Asked another question about the camera, and received another response :P :

Me:"Will there be more photo-editing features e.g. Change brightness? Or is it too early to say?
Heini: "Yes, we'we been talking about some filters, maybe also being able to add speech bubbles or effects/decos."

Would love to have some of the stuff she mentioned on photos - effects would be a "must-have" for me x

Red
17-03-2012, 08:51 PM
aww! This is fab. Really wanna see my old photos!

Breeze
17-03-2012, 08:52 PM
;) Scripted photos better be possible.

Mathew
17-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Like Trax, I've never really seen the obsession with Habbo cameras! :P

FiftyCal
17-03-2012, 08:54 PM
I hope we can see our old photos again!

MKR&*42
17-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Like Trax, I've never really seen the obsession with cameras! :P

I don't get trax - I don't really like sounds inside Habbo. When those SFX came out I raged so much because there was an error so that you couldn't mute them without muting your entire laptop >.<

Cameras though, I'd love to own one and take photos aha :'( Would be good to remember the past x
FiftyCal; Kerbbyyyy :) I've asked her if we will - it's simply time to wait for a response aha :)

geo
17-03-2012, 08:55 PM
Aw, I really want this to return! It would be fabulous.

Breeze
17-03-2012, 08:58 PM
Also guys, there's a problem, client side scripting on Habbo IS possible, if client side is possible taking photos of client side scripts would show up in the server after you'd done it if I'm not mistaken (I prefared colouring stickies and posters in black) but I heard it's how those pictures of Habbos with "Joints" in their mouths were floating about, I'm hoping they're exploitable :)

Succubus
17-03-2012, 09:03 PM
Oh my god, I'd love to have these back. Not even kidding would help with a room idea I've had in mind!

:odey:
17-03-2012, 09:12 PM
I loved wandering around just holding the camera, not even using it, haaa :)

Hopefully it will be back asap <3

iFlame
17-03-2012, 09:29 PM
I don't see why it should return, not many people used them anyway LOL

dbgtz
17-03-2012, 09:33 PM
I would seriously complain if they did and did not bring back the old pictures and all my ******* film, I don't even use the game anymore yet them barely compensation hundreds of film & tickets really annoyed me.

Chippiewill
17-03-2012, 11:34 PM
I loved the camera, the only problem is I'd always end up putting it down and then when I want to use it I don't have it.

I have some awesome pictures I'd love back though. Of course I doubt we'll get them back, they'll just release a "Digital camera" or whatever.

Blinger
17-03-2012, 11:54 PM
I'd love for the old photos to be restored, i have some amazing photos lying around!

Thanks to custom CCT clients (making your own rocked!)

e5
18-03-2012, 09:05 AM
Nothing wrong with the old camera! Just add a recording feature? :)

Rainbow
18-03-2012, 09:09 AM
I loved the camera hopefully it'll come back in colour this time, aha =]

Eric
18-03-2012, 09:46 AM
And who is this Heini Kaihu? Would be great to have cameras back :)

MKR&*42
18-03-2012, 09:54 AM
And who is this Heini Kaihu? Would be great to have cameras back :)

"Head of product" is what it says on sulake.com - here's the full information;

"Hey, I am Heini, the Head of Product. I've been around for a bit over 7 years now. I started in the marketing looking after the beloved blue/yellow website, moved on to design the web with homes and groups and then to take care of the whole product. I work with a bunch of talented people: our creative directors, designers, developers and producers, helping them to decide on what to work on next, but also sometimes nitpicking on tiny design issues (shouldn't be doing that, I know...) My mission is to make Habbo the best place to hang out, and I am here to listen to your ideas as well as answer any questions you may have. Yes, also those "why did you do this" ones :)"

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!