PDA

View Full Version : [Building] TOTAL WIPEOUT!

geo
17-03-2012, 07:40 PM
Hiya guys, at the moment I'm attempting to make a total wipeout. None of it has been wired yet (as I'll but that last just in case I don't end up finishing it :().

http://i.imgur.com/QgE7x.png

This is it atm, there's the tightrope walk thing, the big balls, sucker punch and just some random teleporter game. I know many people hate that game but I'm gonna make it so 12 teleports are stacked in the place you need to get making it a lot quicker. I'll be adding in some snake type games and things.

What do you think of it at the moment? Do you think it's worth while me finishing it or not? :P

Oh, and I know it's not the nicest looking room, but it is a maze and they're not always the best looking rooms ever, haha.

EDIT:

When you zoom out it makes those pura blocks look a little weird, but when I'm actually in the room they look fine!! :(

garriet
17-03-2012, 07:45 PM
i think it looks great so far, i think you should carry on with it because it does look different to other total wipeout rooms i have seen on habbo, and difference can be a good thing because hopefully it will be more fun!! can't wait to see the finished room :) xx

geo
17-03-2012, 07:48 PM
i think it looks great so far, i think you should carry on with it because it does look different to other total wipeout rooms i have seen on habbo, and difference can be a good thing because hopefully it will be more fun!! can't wait to see the finished room :) xx

Aw, thank you Harriet! I remember the first one I went too was amazing, but the current total wipeout doesn't really remind me of total wipeout at all, ha. :P Yeah, I'll keep trying to finish it! xx

Succubus
17-03-2012, 07:49 PM
It's looking good!
Very clever placing and as Harriet said I have seen different, which is very fab :)

Inseriousity.
17-03-2012, 07:55 PM
just completed a total wipeout that is nothing like it so it's good that you're at least attempting it :P

Zelda
17-03-2012, 07:55 PM
Love this Georgia, would love to see horendously difficult mat maze somewhere inside, would just remind me of my 09 one, but Ye this'll look fab,

Lewis
17-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Looks great! If you need any help with wired or anything else, just ask me :)

geo
17-03-2012, 07:57 PM
It's looking good!
Very clever placing and as Harriet said I have seen different, which is very fab :)

Thank you, Maria! xx

6 days ;)

just completed a total wipeout that is nothing like it so it's good that you're at least attempting it :P

Frankno?
I saw his and it just doesn't really look like total wipeout to me.

Love this Georgia, would love to see horendously difficult mat maze somewhere inside, would just remind me of my 09 one, but Ye this'll look fab,

Maybe!!!!! As long as I never have to do the mat maze, I don't mind. :P

Looks great! If you need any help with wired or anything else, just ask me :)

Aw, thank you Lewis. You're a wizz with wired, so I'll be sure to ask you for some help if I struggle. ;)

Sloths
17-03-2012, 08:07 PM
Yayyy big balls xD But looking good so far can't wait to see/try out final product :)

Zuth
17-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Looks great so far, need some better walls though :P

Zelda
17-03-2012, 08:17 PM
Same applies with me georgia, wizz with wired so if need any help (assuming i'm not afk like 99% of the time) xx

orientalframe?
17-03-2012, 08:23 PM
looks great so far georgia :D i'd keep with it, i think it will end up being really good! xx

geo
17-03-2012, 08:54 PM
Yayyy big balls xD But looking good so far can't wait to see/try out final product :)

Thank you! :) xx

Looks great so far, need some better walls though :P

I was putting down some walls and things, but idk it just didn't look right. It's meant to be outdoors anyway, maybe I'll try window landscapes. :P

Same applies with me georgia, wizz with wired so if need any help (assuming i'm not afk like 99% of the time) xx

<3

looks great so far georgia :D i'd keep with it, i think it will end up being really good! xx

thank you chels xx

wiktoria
19-03-2012, 07:32 AM
looks good so far. when i saw the picture i didn't read it and thought you finished and i was a bit disappointed!!! looking forward to seeing it when it's all finished.

Eric
19-03-2012, 08:57 AM
Looking good! Good luck finishing the room!

Chris
19-03-2012, 10:57 AM
It looks great so far! :D I hope you decide to finish it off!

Jazz
19-03-2012, 01:44 PM
it looks fab so far georgia xx

Hollie
19-03-2012, 05:40 PM
I looks really good so far! I've been to one before and it wasn't really anything like total wipeout like yours is so I think it will be really good when it's finished :) x

geo
19-03-2012, 05:43 PM
looks good so far. when i saw the picture i didn't read it and thought you finished and i was a bit disappointed!!! looking forward to seeing it when it's all finished.

aw thanks polish gal x

Looking good! Good luck finishing the room!

thank you eric x

It looks great so far! :D I hope you decide to finish it off!

thanks chris!! i'm trying but idk what to add atm. :P

it looks fab so far georgia xx

ty jazz xx

I looks really good so far! I've been to one before and it wasn't really anything like total wipeout like yours is so I think it will be really good when it's finished :) x

thanks hollie! did you go to Frankno's? his is pretty good just doesn't look much like total wipeout. :P x

Ellz
19-03-2012, 05:49 PM
really nice attempt, kinda cute :)

Hollie
19-03-2012, 06:04 PM
thanks hollie! did you go to Frankno's? his is pretty good just doesn't look much like total wipeout. :P x

Yeah I think it was, yeah it's still good, took me ages to do though :Px

Elegance
19-03-2012, 06:12 PM
just looked in frankno's and it just looks like a mish mash kinda maze rather than total wipeout :P

this is really good georgia! you should keep it, looks great so far and i'm sure it'll look fab when it's complete :)

geo
19-03-2012, 07:20 PM
just looked in frankno's and it just looks like a mish mash kinda maze rather than total wipeout :P

this is really good georgia! you should keep it, looks great so far and i'm sure it'll look fab when it's complete :)

thanks rosie x xx

Rainbow
19-03-2012, 08:14 PM
Awww this is really good Georgia, better than other total wipe outs on habbo which look nothing like it, aha :D

geo
20-03-2012, 07:20 AM
Awww this is really good Georgia, better than other total wipe outs on habbo which look nothing like it, aha :D

Thanks Char :) x

JerseySafety
20-03-2012, 08:31 AM
Looks great, if you need any help designing let me know and I'll be glad to help! :P

NeverSkem
20-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Awesome Room !_!

geo
20-03-2012, 03:52 PM
Looks great, if you need any help designing let me know and I'll be glad to help! :P

Thank you, Lee! :) xo

Awesome Room !_!

Thanks hunneh xxx

Lee
20-03-2012, 05:02 PM
Looks good that, I think you should improve the walls though :)

geo
20-03-2012, 05:14 PM
Looks good that, I think you should improve the walls though :)

I tried with all the walls I've got and it all looked really stupid. I even put windows down and then tried it out with the different landscapes and it just didn't look too right to me. Idk what to do with it, it's meant to be the sky but looks silly with anything else.

Anyway, I've finished it:

http://i.imgur.com/WWmNa.png

I'm hoping to host it as a 3 player race or something like that, I think it'd be more fun if you're racing with someone rather than anything else.

Switches are for anyone that falls, okay.

Cerys
20-03-2012, 07:12 PM
Looks really nice (: As said before, better walls are needed, but you said you're getting some, so I can't really say any more area of improvements :D

geo
20-03-2012, 07:41 PM
Looks really nice (: As said before, better walls are needed, but you said you're getting some, so I can't really say any more area of improvements :D

I've tried pretty much every wall that's blue, they all look bad.

Cerys
20-03-2012, 07:57 PM
I've tried pretty much every wall that's blue, they all look bad.

Maybe just hide the room walls? (:

geo
20-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Maybe just hide the room walls? (:

It looks **** like that.

Cerys
20-03-2012, 08:37 PM
It looks **** like that.

Okay then. Only suggesting, lol.

Aaron
20-03-2012, 08:56 PM
It looks great so far, I like how you've hidden the wired. Looks great though! :)

geo
20-03-2012, 08:59 PM
Okay then. Only suggesting, lol.

I know, but I have said before that I've tried everything and it all looks worse. Anyway, it's not so bad in the room.

It looks great so far, I like how you've hidden the wired. Looks great though! :)

Thanks, aaron x

wiktoria
21-03-2012, 07:07 AM
I tried with all the walls I've got and it all looked really stupid. I even put windows down and then tried it out with the different landscapes and it just didn't look too right to me. Idk what to do with it, it's meant to be the sky but looks silly with anything else.

Anyway, I've finished it:

http://i.imgur.com/WWmNa.png

I'm hoping to host it as a 3 player race or something like that, I think it'd be more fun if you're racing with someone rather than anything else.

Switches are for anyone that falls, okay.

it looks really good now that it's finished. i think a race is a good idea tbh.

geo
21-03-2012, 07:12 AM
it looks really good now that it's finished. i think a race is a good idea tbh.

thanks wiki babe x

kitten
21-03-2012, 07:50 AM
love it georgia, can't wait to have a go!!! ;)

geo
21-03-2012, 04:56 PM
love it georgia, can't wait to have a go!!! ;)

thanks leah bbe x x x

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!