PDA

View Full Version : What wired can I use for this?

Memorilla
18-03-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm getting tired of constantly filling my horse trough so I was wondering if there is any wired I can use so that it will automatically fill the water bowl every x amount of seconds?

Zuth
18-03-2012, 07:50 PM
Do you have to double click it to refill it?

MKR&*42
18-03-2012, 08:05 PM
If you have to double click it, then I believe this works;

Repeat effect
Toggle furniture state

and I'm fairly sure there's another method. But I'm not an expert, so that may or may not work :P + I don't even know if you can do it for pet items :L

Zuth
18-03-2012, 08:12 PM
If you have to double click it, then I believe this works;

Repeat effect
Toggle furniture state

and I'm fairly sure there's another method. But I'm not an expert, so that may or may not work :P + I don't even know if you can do it for pet items :L

This is what I was going to say :P But I'm also no expert, if that fails then I'm sure RemelKiid would help as I dont know anyone better at weird :)

iLogan
18-03-2012, 08:45 PM
I think pet items count as one of the pieces of furni (like dice) that can't be toggled via Wired.

You'll just have to do it manually I'm afraid!

Mr-Trainor
18-03-2012, 09:52 PM
I think pet items count as one of the pieces of furni (like dice) that can't be toggled via Wired.

You'll just have to do it manually I'm afraid!
Unfortunately, I think this is the case; as you also have to be standing next to it in order to toggle it - like a holo dice.

Memorilla
18-03-2012, 10:52 PM
No wonder it didn't work! :P Ah well, +rep to all that replied.

Plebings
19-03-2012, 12:36 PM
:P But I'm also no expert, if that fails then I'm sure @RemelKiid (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=60296) would help as I dont know anyone better at weird :)

(in a corner, crying)

Zuth
19-03-2012, 04:06 PM
(in a corner, crying)

Sorry, you didnt spring to mind :P You're also very good too :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!