PDA

View Full Version : Need help

Zelda
18-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Right so, I need a bit of help with methods of making money on rs. Id rather it stuck to the levels I already have if preferable, (see Sig) but I don't mind raising levels a little if needed. Also, if anyone would actually explain rs merching would help, may be a goddess at habbo merching but when it comes to rs, haven't a clue xx

All help appreciated :(

Matthew
18-03-2012, 10:11 PM
How much money do you have now?

With merchanting/flipping you need money to make money. For instance with flipping the absolute minimum you need to make it efficient/worthwhile is probably 15m+, and for longer term merchanting you're looking at even more than that.

I've got 35m currently and with that I can flip a few hundred k every 5-10minutes, in fact on thursday before bxp I was making up to 400k every 10 minutes :)

EDIT:

If you're in need of money in the short term, then charging air orbs is good. For some reason your stats isn't aren't appearing in your sig, so I'll assume you have the 66 magic level required (if not it's easy to get).

Stock up on glory amulets (4) and buy (for instance) 1000 unpowered orbs (costing 700 or so gp each I think). For every orb you buy, buy 3 cosmic runes, and wield an air staff (or equivalent).

Teleport to edgeville, then run down into the edgeville dungeons with some cosmic runes (100 will do per trip) and the rest of your invent with orbs. Run to the wildy, past the chaos druids and north past the black demons where there's a ladder. Go up the ladder and you'll find the area to charge air orbs. Simply cast 'charge air orb' on the pillar, and wait for them all to charge. Then teleport to edgeville, bank your orbs, withdraw 100 more cosmics and unpowered orbs and repeat. Ez Pz.

You can make like 600k+ per hour but it's quite boring.

tl;dr google 'runescape charging air orbs'

Zelda
18-03-2012, 10:23 PM
How much money do you have now?

With merchanting/flipping you need money to make money. For instance with flipping the absolute minimum you need to make it efficient/worthwhile is probably 15m+, and for longer term merchanting you're looking at even more than that.

I've got 35m currently and with that I can flip a few hundred k every 5-10minutes, in fact on thursday before bxp I was making up to 400k every 10 minutes :)

EDIT:

If you're in need of money in the short term, then charging air orbs is good. For some reason your stats isn't aren't appearing in your sig, so I'll assume you have the 66 magic level required (if not it's easy to get).

Stock up on glory amulets (4) and buy (for instance) 1000 unpowered orbs (costing 700 or so gp each I think). For every orb you buy, buy 3 cosmic runes, and wield an air staff (or equivalent).

Teleport to edgeville, then run down into the edgeville dungeons with some cosmic runes (100 will do per trip) and the rest of your invent with orbs. Run to the wildy, past the chaos druids and north past the black demons where there's a ladder. Go up the ladder and you'll find the area to charge air orbs. Simply cast 'charge air orb' on the pillar, and wait for them all to charge. Then teleport to edgeville, bank your orbs, withdraw 100 more cosmics and unpowered orbs and repeat. Ez Pz.

You can make like 600k+ per hour but it's quite boring.

tl;dr google 'runescape charging air orbs'

No idea why my Sig ain't showing it but yea I have 71 mage. Plus ya if I sold like everything I had probably only reach 7 mil at most, am too fond of selling back for gbs :p

ange-vashes!
26-03-2012, 01:44 AM
Pretty sure if you just youtube my name there is a money making video or in my sig

Kyle
26-03-2012, 01:53 AM
Pretty sure if you just youtube my name there is a money making video or in my sig
you make all your money by buying it and hosting/playing trust games...

Personally, I've never found skilling to be a great source of income. All my money is made from bossing or killing frost dragons before people mass botted them. Come join me some time:)

ange-vashes!
26-03-2012, 02:27 AM

Personally, I've never found skilling to be a great source of income. All my money is made from bossing or killing frost dragons before people mass botted them. Come join me some time:)

All your money? too bad you have none because your terrible at runescape =D

Zelda
26-03-2012, 11:57 AM

Well in that clan with u now so gonna start bossing a bit now

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!