PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Got banned for bullying

Mikey
18-03-2012, 11:00 PM
I just got banned from Habbo lucky it was only a a few hour ban but what the actual hell. I got banned for bullying and yeah - I did nothing of the sort. These moderators need to sort themselves out LMAO.

http://www.iaza.com/work/120319C/iaza13680451919700.png

MKR&*42
18-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Aww, I've had a bullying ban before. All I did was told someone to **** off... yet people have the option to put the filter on? I can understand if a user is harassing another user via bullying "methods" - that's fine - but for me to say a swear word once and receive a ban is stupid.

Basically, here's the mods logic; "Hey, you can swear now because you have the filter! We'll still ban you though? :S" - awks moment when I was joking with a friend as well about **** off.. x.x

Jazz
19-03-2012, 02:12 PM
another pointless ban by habbo, its stupid really lols

NeverSkem
19-03-2012, 02:18 PM
another pointless ban by habbo, its stupid really lols
Yea! Youre Right!

Zuth
19-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Unlucky mate, by the looks of it the new ones are just as bad as the old ones.

Red
19-03-2012, 04:27 PM
Yea I got a 2 hr for hurtful words when I literally logged on and said hi to someone. I appealed it and they said it was a mistake and they had already reprimanded the mod =]

Jordan
19-03-2012, 09:12 PM
Aww, I've had a bullying ban before. All I did was told someone to **** off... yet people have the option to put the filter on? I can understand if a user is harassing another user via bullying "methods" - that's fine - but for me to say a swear word once and receive a ban is stupid.

Basically, here's the mods logic; "Hey, you can swear now because you have the filter! We'll still ban you though? :S" - awks moment when I was joking with a friend as well about **** off.. x.x

I get what you are saying about the filter choice but you've said to someone to **** off, and you cannot expect a moderator to know the relationship between you and your friend.

MKR&*42
19-03-2012, 09:18 PM
I get what you are saying about the filter choice but you've said to someone to **** off, and you cannot expect a moderator to know the relationship between you and your friend.

I know, I considered that last night aha - I still fail to see how I am allowed to swear due to them having a filter, yet if it offends someone I get a ban. I've also said it before (not directly to a person) and received a ban which was a more unfair case than this one.

I do get where you are coming from though aha :P

Breeze
19-03-2012, 09:22 PM
They don't seem to understand the concept of bullying, I've told a few people to get stuffed before and got banned. It's not bullying, it's defending ones self.

Rainbow
19-03-2012, 09:54 PM
I swear mods keep banning people for pathetic things and they're getting week bans when they should be 2/4 hour bans;l

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!