PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get Social

Andii
19-03-2012, 02:27 PM
Habbo is getting social – are you?We are now using Facebook andTwitter a lot more to talk and listen to you as well as show you some of our changes. As you may already know, we have a number of Habbo Tweeters who are on hand to discuss hot topics and answer your questions, click here to view the Tweeters (funny looking bunch aren’t they?).

Facebook
‘LIKE’ us to stay informed of product updates and offers. Play games, take part in polls, check out classic Habbo nostalgia. we absolutely love some of the things we've seen you create, and we really want to share more of that on Facebook. Click LIKE at the bottom of the article or visit the page here (https://www.facebook.com/habbo).

Twitter
Are you are Tweeter? Are you a master of 140 characters? ‘FOLLOW’ us to stay informed of product updates, offers and links to amazing content produced by Habbos! Check out our twitter page here (http://twitter.com/#!/habbo).

YouTube
To all you aspiring Steven Spielberg’s out there, ‘SUBSCRIBE’ to our YouTube channels to get notified of our latest videos, such as celebrity visits and product releases. We have seen some hilarious videos you create, and we really want to share more of that on YouTube. See our official channel here (http://www.youtube.com/habbo).

Habbo is soon to become a lot more of a social place to be, so watch this space. We have exciting news and releases coming soon, so don’t miss out, LIKE, FOLLOW or SUBSCRIBEto us today.

- Habbo Staff

Interesting so facebook youtube and twitter will now be releasing all the new articles ???

geo
19-03-2012, 03:38 PM
Hmm, seems pretty good if they're going to use them for getting to talk to us more and know what we think. Would've got more people doing it if they could get badges though. ;) I don't like subscribing/following/liking Habbo things though omg!! :(

Kasabian
19-03-2012, 03:47 PM
I don't like subscribing/following/liking Habbo things though omg!! :(

This is why you have two facebook accounts, two twitter accounts and two youtube. One personal; one habbo. :)

Jazz
19-03-2012, 03:47 PM
pretty good that habbo have at least expanded their social interaction

Succubus
19-03-2012, 03:58 PM
Agreed with Jazz, but I don't really use those sites other than youtube.

Rainbow
19-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Don't think ill be following or subscribing them unless i make a separate account

MKR&*42
19-03-2012, 04:08 PM
Cannot stand Facebook, never sign into my YouTube account + I'm already following some of the staff on Twitter.

Good enuf for me :)

Chris
19-03-2012, 04:39 PM
I wont be following but its nice to see them expanding more into social media

geo
19-03-2012, 04:59 PM
This is why you have two facebook accounts, two twitter accounts and two youtube. One personal; one habbo. :)

I know, but then I never keep up anyway. It means remembering passwords and all that. :( Meh, might make a new twitter or something.

Mathew
19-03-2012, 05:55 PM
I won't be following or liking any of them, but I suppose it's good for those who are into this kind of thing! :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!