PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Rooms with most visitors?

Bails
19-03-2012, 06:06 PM
I was looking through the navigator and went over to the 'Room with most visitors'
Section of the navigator, although one room wasn't meant to be there..

Althought when I went to the room and counted the people at the time of this - There
were about 30 in there?

http://i40.tinypic.com/30hwl0h.png

Whats going on!? :S

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please remember to use spoilers and a clear warning on content which contains mild language!

MKR&*42
19-03-2012, 06:12 PM
Sometimes my navigator has that error - it'll show me a list of buys rooms yet says that some have 0 people in it. It's just a simple glitch that has been around for quite a while - all you gotta do is "reload" the list aha.

Zuth
19-03-2012, 06:26 PM
This sometimes happens to me, been doing it for ages

Bails
19-03-2012, 07:01 PM
Sometimes my navigator has that error - it'll show me a list of buys rooms yet says that some have 0 people in it. It's just a simple glitch that has been around for quite a while - all you gotta do is "reload" the list aha.

I keep reloading it but it stays the same.
Help! :S

MKR&*42
19-03-2012, 07:02 PM
I keep reloading it but it stays the same.
Help! :S

O

Then try clearing cache, using different browser + restarting laptop. Those are the most common methods to fix somethin on Habbo if it is broken for you :L

auffant1
20-03-2012, 11:20 AM
This has happened to me but it said every room was like that. Also it would not update and show new rooms. Quite annoying :P

Kasabian
20-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Seen it quite abit.

Also, you might want to put that picture in [ spoiler] tags, as it contains swearing. Surprised a mod didn't pick it up.

Edited by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): Please leave moderating to the moderators, thanks!

Michael
20-03-2012, 03:41 PM
Probably just a navigator glitch (woo Habbo Academy :P)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!