PDA

View Full Version : HabboStory

Felix
21-03-2012, 11:41 AM
Firstly I'd like to give you a warm welcome back to HabboStoryForum - it's been such a long development process in bringing the return of HabboStory, but I'm sure it'll be worth it in time.

Its been some time since I've had to write announcements, but boy can't I wait to get back in the swing of things. It feels as though we'd never closed!

It's been such a long process in re-opening HabboStory, and took quite some time for me to decide on whether I wanted to bring it back. I was looking to re-open back in October 2011, which didn't happen due to commitment. Since the new year, it took some thinking of the reason why I wanted to bring back my old fansite.

I realize that building this once well known fansite again will not only take time but will be somewhat hard - but I've always been up for a challenge. You'll probably notice that the main site is currently closed, this is because I'm looking to start building the community forum based before launching our spectacular website - the launch of this is currently unknown but I can admit that it is under development.

I'm really looking forward in developing HabboStory once again, and you'll see small changes occur over the next few days whilst we test certain features. I've decided to leave the shoutbox open to everybody whilst we continue to develop the forum.

I hope that we can build once again and thank you all for you continued support.

Thanks,

Teivi
Owner & Founder

PS: Be sure to check us out;
www.habbostoryforum.net (http://www.habbostoryforum.net/)

The following was posted by Owner, Teivi

Jazz
21-03-2012, 02:47 PM
i like the forum, it looks nice :-) good luck with your site x

Succubus
21-03-2012, 03:10 PM
Looks good, nicely presented :)

Plucked
26-03-2012, 12:05 AM
Fantastic forum, love it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!