PDA

View Full Version : Most Prized Possession

Mathew
21-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Is there anything that you refuse to trade? Perhaps a gift or trophy that you received? Maybe even a competition prize?

I don't trade gifts that I recieve so I've got random bunnies and toasters sat in various rooms! :P I obviously don't trade trophies either! :)

MKR&*42
21-03-2012, 11:27 PM
Non-tradeable items, obviouslyyyy ;)

I didn't trade these 2 trophies for ages. Purely because they were from '05 and '06, but then I think i got hacked and they got taken ;///

jasey
21-03-2012, 11:28 PM
I had a few hundred trophies on my old account which were my most prized possessions because they timelined my time on the hotel but I lost the account and, alas, the memories are gone.

Plebings
21-03-2012, 11:41 PM
probably my pink marquee

also I got a beige egg chair on the UK hotel when they were going for like 2T, which I would have sold at the time, but who would want one at 2T?!? anyway, since it's 1c now I'll treasure it forever!

Red
21-03-2012, 11:52 PM
Yea I have loads of sentimental things, such as my snow globe, which was my first prize I won from thinkhabbo in 2006 or gifts people gave me. I never sell gifts =]

LoveToStack
22-03-2012, 12:17 AM
I probably wouldn't trade the photos I have. Some for sentimental reasons but most because they're custom images hence would be worth a lot of dough should they ever come to life again.

beth
22-03-2012, 04:04 AM
my chocolate duck trophy from adzeh himself in 2007.

Succubus
22-03-2012, 06:49 AM
I got a trophy, toaster and some other odd small things.

Ekelektra
22-03-2012, 07:04 AM
I have some trophies I wouldn't trade, and I have a blue ice cream maker that I probably won't trade coz it was my first rare and if I remember correctly, the first prize I ever won in a ff years and years ago.

Samantha
22-03-2012, 08:11 AM
Mine is a trophy from tylermunjkt it's a Bronze one but it was the first trophy I had ever been given. My other is a Victorian Street lamp which I've had from my days of listening to HxL I don't know why but someone randomly donated it to me and I've kept it ever since :).

Andii
22-03-2012, 11:49 AM
My trophy for Winning the Snowboard Video comp with Kart

karter
22-03-2012, 12:18 PM
my staff trophies..about 8, my shop plants and my haunted forests. never traded them.

oh and also my deck chairs, been with me since 2009 :P

---------- Post added 22-03-2012 at 05:49 PM ----------

My trophy for Winning the Snowboard Video comp with Kart

hehe ;)

Zelda
22-03-2012, 05:06 PM
Mine was my sw_stone from tan, before I got permed on lunaris, now probably my 13 Rom clocks my 6 clock towers and my 74 green pillows :p

Mathew
22-03-2012, 05:44 PM
Non-tradeable items, obviouslyyyy ;)
oh clever guy.

also I got a beige egg chair on the UK hotel when they were going for like 2T, which I would have sold at the time, but who would want one at 2T?!? anyway, since it's 1c now I'll treasure it forever!
i got an egg chair on the UK hotel but i never knew whether it was the rare one or not, so i kinda just kept it in my room LOL.

I probably wouldn't trade the photos I have. Some for sentimental reasons but most because they're custom images hence would be worth a lot of dough should they ever come to life again.
i have a few photos too: just random ones that people gave me years ago. would be quite nice to see again i guess.

I got a trophy, toaster and some other odd small things.
lol, it's funny how toasters are given out! :P

Succubus
22-03-2012, 05:59 PM
oh clever guy.

i got an egg chair on the UK hotel but i never knew whether it was the rare one or not, so i kinda just kept it in my room LOL.

i have a few photos too: just random ones that people gave me years ago. would be quite nice to see again i guess.

lol, it's funny how toasters are given out! :P

Toasters are amazing! I won mine of Jazz Maggots

Yes I still have it :D

Plebings
22-03-2012, 07:57 PM

it was only the beige ones, there was a period of people trying to trade off any egg chair for like 20c saying it was super rare.

Gina
22-03-2012, 09:17 PM
my duck posters :) -paul. gave me one like ages ago, kept it since :))))

kitten
23-03-2012, 05:12 PM
i'd never trade my trophies, so many memories

wiktoria
23-03-2012, 05:39 PM
There's a few things really

Obviously trophies
I have a tractor that I will most probably never trade Mathew hey
Nothing out of my emo depressed room is going either

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!