PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Habbo Threads.

Succubus
24-03-2012, 01:31 PM
I guess you can call this another rant :L

Anyway, I was looking at more of the Habbo threads.
By the looks of it, they are either really idiotic and have no sense of anything put into them. (Just my opinion)

Lately I've seen loads of hate ones for certain groups, people etc.
My question is, what do you think about the threads?
Personally I think they are a uncontrolled part of Habbo, where loads of things are said which can be hurtful or make no sense.

Post away

Thread moved by Chris (Forum Super Moderator): From "Habbo In General", as it is better suited here!

MKR&*42
24-03-2012, 02:12 PM
Right, these threads are pissing me off now as well. It's insane, I've seen threads titled;

"Gays should all be killed"
"**** Allah"
"tillymad=****"

It's just a joke now. The FCH group was alright until a few months ago when loads of trolls came in and took over. It's like "Wow you made a joke about killing gays, that's so new and funny :rolleyes:". Getting fed up of even posting there now ._.

But yeah, some threads are simply ridiculous.

Succubus
24-03-2012, 02:23 PM
Right, these threads are pissing me off now as well. It's insane, I've seen threads titled;

"Gays should all be killed"
"**** Allah"
"tillymad=****"

It's just a joke now. The FCH group was alright until a few months ago when loads of trolls came in and took over. It's like "Wow you made a joke about killing gays, that's so new and funny :rolleyes:". Getting fed up of even posting there now ._.

But yeah, some threads are simply ridiculous.

Totally agree, I know some people will say 'Stop browsing it then'.
But to be honest I like to see how people talk to each other, etc.
Rather interesting.
I think Habbo need to control it more...

Red
24-03-2012, 02:51 PM
Don't even bother reading them anymore. They are full of trolls.

Catchy
24-03-2012, 02:53 PM
I'm so glad somebody has made a thread about this because the Habbo forums annoy the hell out of me. I was just looking at them yesterday and I was actually laughing at how pathetic most of them sound, what you have to remember is most of them are rly young (well what I'm guessing by the looks of it) so some of them have no idea really.

I don't see the need for a forum on Habbo, I preferred it when it was purely client based and I agree that Habbo don't do a lot to maintain the threads I seen the thread about "gays should be killed" which I just laughed at because I thought well, you're either just an idiot or you're begging attention off people but the funny thing was so many replied getting really worked up and irate about it. If you give these type of people attention they'll carry on whereas if you just ignored them they'd feel dead, ignorance is bliss.

geo
24-03-2012, 04:21 PM
They drive me insane. I've just taken a look at them, most of them are hate threads about someone or about gay people? So pathetic.

Succubus
24-03-2012, 05:08 PM
They drive me insane. I've just taken a look at them, most of them are hate threads about someone or about gay people? So pathetic.

Pretty much, they are really annoying and so low. I really want to slap them :L

Catchy
24-03-2012, 05:37 PM
MariaHopez McDonalds it makes me laugh because half of them are trolls trolling on a 'fake account' makes me wonder, is somebody scared? ;)

Succubus
24-03-2012, 05:40 PM
@MariaHopez (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=90418) @McDonalds (http://www.habboxforum.com/member.php?u=72158) it makes me laugh because half of them are trolls trolling on a 'fake account' makes me wonder, is somebody scared? ;)

They are always scared for either 2 reasons,
1) They are scared of getting banned
2) They can't admit they are Gay/Bi/Les themselves

What I have been noticing :L

geo
24-03-2012, 05:54 PM
Yeah! I noticed that people didn't use their main account.

Usually that means that they don't agree with their actual opinion or they know it's stupid to voice when they're known.

Catchy
24-03-2012, 05:57 PM
Yeah! I noticed that people didn't use their main account.

Usually that means that they don't agree with their actual opinion or they know it's stupid to voice when they're known.

Yeah this is true, it's really cringe worthy to even read if you're gonna troll... At least be good at it!

Succubus
24-03-2012, 06:05 PM
Yeah this is true, it's really cringe worthy to even read if you're gonna troll... At least be good at it!
There isn't anything to be good at a troll, they all fail :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!