PDA

View Full Version : So basically...

Thomas
24-03-2012, 03:52 PM
I want to start playing this again, I have 2 months of membership pins to use but i'm not sure what to do..

This is what I have from last time I played.
http://qoou.net/images/1eHAw.png
Yes this account is 100% legit.

Kyle
24-03-2012, 04:02 PM
Planning to keep it as a pure? Pures are only really good for PvP so where I would usually suggest training your stats to prepare for bossing I won't. If you're completely stumped for what to do then perhaps start slaying or set a couple of skill goals (e.g. all skills to 40+ for starters, perhaps)?

Really not great with pures, don't see the point in restricting yourself. 70 range would be nice for b lack dhide and 60 attack for dragon but aside fro mthat I really don't know. Maybe even start minigaming...

Thomas
24-03-2012, 04:13 PM
Planning to keep it as a pure? Pures are only really good for PvP so where I would usually suggest training your stats to prepare for bossing I won't. If you're completely stumped for what to do then perhaps start slaying or set a couple of skill goals (e.g. all skills to 40+ for starters, perhaps)?

Really not great with pures, don't see the point in restricting yourself. 70 range would be nice for b lack dhide and 60 attack for dragon but aside fro mthat I really don't know. Maybe even start minigaming...
I'm not staying pure, I'm open to ideas.

Zelda
24-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Ye i recommend moving out of pure too, like i even go towards a sorta semi tank with my account, 80 defence for a 99 cb is unusual, but really useful. Ye i recommend set urself some targets, like 40+ each like kyle said, though i recommend you leave herby for now unless you really want it.

Thomas
24-03-2012, 05:11 PM
Ye i recommend moving out of pure too, like i even go towards a sorta semi tank with my account, 80 defence for a 99 cb is unusual, but really useful. Ye i recommend set urself some targets, like 40+ each like kyle said, though i recommend you leave herby for now unless you really want it.
I do like to PvP so I think some sort of tank would be an idea for me.

ange-vashes!
25-03-2012, 07:59 AM
Get COMPLETIONIST CAPE!

Thomas
27-03-2012, 06:38 AM
Ok thanks guys, I have decided what I am going to do long term but for now im just going to get all skills to level 40.

Oleh
27-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Good luck, shouldn't be too hard.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!